Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

I Am Still Wondering About The Dream I Had Last Night.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Still Wondering About The Dream I Had Last Night.. (1316 Views)

Naomi Campbell And The Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Dance Kids Hang Out In Lagos / Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot / Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Still Wondering About The Dream I Had Last Night.. by chocolateme(f): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2015
I was surprised to see myself in military camouflage last night loaded and rounded by chains of live ammunitions and bullets.. I was carrying AKs and was jumping into an armoured car all camouflaged colour..
It was strange because we were heading out on a mission and it felt like it was on a covert mission. It was a very rough military dream hmm.
My people, I have not been seeing any action movies of recent to have warranted this kind of dream. Though I am a thorough conscious person when it comes to solution on curbing this insurgency.. I think about it everyday.
I just pray its a good thing. It is well with me.
Re: I Am Still Wondering About The Dream I Had Last Night.. by misspicy(f): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2015
Anoda terrorist loading....abeg change dah dream o
Re: I Am Still Wondering About The Dream I Had Last Night.. by carzola(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2015
lol........ tomorrow we go hear say u join ISIS
Re: I Am Still Wondering About The Dream I Had Last Night.. by vizkiz: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2015
it means you are getting old, Go and maRry!! grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Wondering About The Dream I Had Last Night.. by carzola(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2015
misspicy:
Hmmm
my love guess who?
Re: I Am Still Wondering About The Dream I Had Last Night.. by chocolateme(f): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:
it means you are getting old, Go and maRry!! grin
I don't mind marrying your ancestors. Invoke them.
Re: I Am Still Wondering About The Dream I Had Last Night.. by vizkiz: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2015
chocolateme:

#involking the gods...aranmiyan oooh, oduduwa oohhh, ogun oooh!!!!!

We don see new wife for you oh! angry
Re: I Am Still Wondering About The Dream I Had Last Night.. by Triplejays: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2015
I don't just pray its well with u, I also fast too.

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Wondering About The Dream I Had Last Night.. by chocolateme(f): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:

#involking the gods...aranmiyan oooh, oduduwa oohhh, ogun oooh!!!!!

We don see new wife for you oh! angry
it is well with u
Re: I Am Still Wondering About The Dream I Had Last Night.. by vizkiz: 11:10am On Aug 27, 2015
chocolateme:
it is well with u

I only fufilled your wish
Re: I Am Still Wondering About The Dream I Had Last Night.. by MrFlavvor(m): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Guy, it simply means that you are going to join ISIS soon. Good luck fighting sha

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Wondering About The Dream I Had Last Night.. by misspicy(f): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2015
carzola:
my love guess who?
Who?
Re: I Am Still Wondering About The Dream I Had Last Night.. by Penssuwa(m): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2015
chocolateme:
This commnt got me rolling on d floor.
U just killd d niggga

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Wondering About The Dream I Had Last Night.. by chocolateme(f): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2015
MrFlavvor:
Guy, it simply means that you are going to join ISIS soon. Good luck fighting sha
MrFlavour I am a woman not a guy. smiley
Re: I Am Still Wondering About The Dream I Had Last Night.. by MrFlavvor(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2015
chocolateme:
MrFlavour I am a woman not a guy. smiley
noted wink

BTW, it's MrFlavvor, with a double V
Re: I Am Still Wondering About The Dream I Had Last Night.. by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2015
chocolateme:
I was surprised to see myself in military camouflage last night loaded and rounded by chains of live ammunitions and bullets.. I was carrying AKs and was jumping into an armoured car all camouflaged colour..
It was strange because we were heading out on a mission and it felt like it was on a covert mission. It was a very rough military dream hmm.
My people, I have not been seeing any action movies of recent to have warranted this kind of dream. Though I am a thorough conscious person when it comes to solution on curbing this insurgency.. I think about it everyday.
I just pray its a good thing. It is well with me.
It signifies a war. Not to worry, it's just a common dream.

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Wondering About The Dream I Had Last Night.. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nigerians attaching importance to dreams since 1681 BC.

Your dream is boring sef. My recurring dream for the past three months involves me and Genevieve Nnaji in a quiet room in an expensive hotel room. It always starts with her kneeling down begging me to give her a son.
With joy I quickly proceed to caress her body only to wake up immediately to see my boxers wet. It has happened this way thrice every week for three months now.

What does this dream mean, am I normal?
Re: I Am Still Wondering About The Dream I Had Last Night.. by Annichi: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
charix:
Nigerians attaching importance to dreams since 1681 BC.

Your dream is boring sef. My recurring dream for the past three months involves me and Genevieve Nnaji in a quiet room in an expensive hotel room. It always starts with her kneeling down begging me to give her a son.
With joy I quickly proceed to caress her body only to wake up immediately to see my boxers wet. It has happened this way thrice every week for three months now.

What does this dream mean, am I normal?
No ur not normal Spiritual romance see ur pastor.
Re: I Am Still Wondering About The Dream I Had Last Night.. by rose4flower(f): 6:30am On Aug 28, 2015
I had did kind of dream during d election period I swear it was so real & clear I saw pple carrying guns & shooting I saw women crying out for dere children insane dead bodies on d Street it was really devastating I was really scared when I woke up I seriously pray dere should be no war in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Bares Mayor Cleavage As She Thrills Fans In Kenya (photos) / Picture:rapper Reminisce Performing In Computer Village Market At Ikeja Today / Maheeda Has Done It Again, Click To She

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.