Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,930 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

15 Hilariously Unique Ways To Ask A Girl On A Date:: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Hilariously Unique Ways To Ask A Girl On A Date:: (1480 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Hilariously Unique Ways To Ask A Girl On A Date:: by Riwo11(f): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2015
15 Hilariously Unique Ways To Ask A Girl On A Date::

Read Here »»»http://www.riseup247.com/2015/05/15-hilariously-unique-ways-to-ask.html
Re: 15 Hilariously Unique Ways To Ask A Girl On A Date:: by Mutuwa(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2015
Riwo11:
15 Hilariously Unique Ways To Ask A Girl On A Date::

Read Here »»»http://www.riseup247.com/2015/05/15-hilariously-unique-ways-to-ask.html

#1 Use a witty pun, joke or statement, but make sure the seriousness of your question gets through. Here are some of the best lines we found on the Interwebz:
- “Excuse me, but I’m really attracted to you, and according to Newton’s Law of Gravitation, you’re attracted to me too.”
- “You see my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I’m cute.”
- “If I were to ask you out on a date, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?”

#2 Bet on something fun that you are SURE to win, and ask for a date as the prize. Notice how I emphasized the word “sure”? That means that you should not challenge the person you like to something that you are not an expert at. Remember to make a backup wager, in case you lose.

#3 Ask them to do something ordinary and joke about it being a date – then ask them out on a real date.Tell the person that this feels like the best date ever, but would it be okay if they go out with you to an actual restaurant or [insert original yet tasteful date idea here].

#4 Use emojis. Even a simple “girl emoji + boy emoji + coffee emoji = question mark” will do. It’s cute, so there’s a 90% chance it’ll go over well with the person you like.

#5 Give her a flower.You want to hear something crazy? Guys don’t give flowers to girls they like anymore. They usually do it on special occasions or if they did something wrong. So, it’s not so crazy to think that giving someone a single flower before you ask them out is now considered out of the ordinary. Up the ante This means that you may need to go public with your affections. A word of warning for you eager beavers out there: Make sure that you know the person well enough to do this or you have had at least several encounters and know each other’s name. Sometimes, asking out random strangers using these methods can go awry and end with the phrase, “Do I know you?”

#6 Make a Snapchat story, Vine or a Flipagram.Take lots of visual puns and make sure you look cute in all your photos and videos. The crazier it is, the better. And remember, try not to do anything illegal.

#7 Do something out of a popular romcom or their favorite movie.Either do your research or find out what’s new and popular out there. Maybe check out what shows or movies the object of your affections is into, and get some inspiration from there.

#8 Use food. It’s pretty easy to use food to ask someone out. You can get creative, and most sellers give you customized treats for this sort of thing.

#9 Ask a barista to write a message on their coffee cup.Or better yet, ask the barista to yell the phrase out for you. It’s pretty brave *or cowardly, whichever way you look at it* and you’ll get an immediate answer. So will the entire coffee shop.

#10 Highlight words out of a book you think they’d like. It’s a book. How hard would it be to find the words “would”, “you”, “like”, “to”, “go”, “out”, “with” and “me?” Bonus points because this idea isn't even viral yet. Go hard or go home Now, these types of gestures are specifically designed to ask someone you’ve known for a long time. You can take a risk, and use these to ask a crush who doesn’t know anything about you, but you should make sure that you are fully invested in this endeavor. You can’t use these to ask someone you don’t even like that much – that’s just a waste of time, money and effort.

#11 Make it big and expensive. Or purchase something that has a killer installment plan.Aerial advertising, billboards, jewelry – there are so many options to choose from, especially if you have a credit card.

#12 Use lots and lots and lots of props. A hundred post-it notes, two hundred bags of gummy bears, three hundred sacks of potpourri? We’re *sort of* kidding. It’s best to use something themed and funny when using props to ask someone out. Step into Wal-Mart and let the aisles inspire you.

#13 Invest some time and effort in a scavenger hunt.There are numerous variations of scavenger hunts you can copy off of the Internet, but we suggest that you use items and locations fit for the person you like. Make sure the notes are cute, that there are moderately expensive gifts involved, and that you are the prize at the end of the hunt.

#14 Ask your friends to pitch in. Something about having all your friends involved makes the gesture more sincere. Ask your friends to help you make a video or have them wear funny costumes when you’re asking the person you like out.

#15 Ask random strangers with good hearts to pitch in. These are the stuff viral YouTube videos are made of. Try these and see if you get your pride’s worth: - Ask strangers to hold out signs leading her to you, with the signs cumulatively saying, “Will you go out with me?” - Ask them to sing the bridge of a love song with you as you step into your crush’s periphery. The bridge is always the best part! - Ask the strangers to cheer you on and mildly pressure your lady love to say, “Yes” when you ask her out in front of them. We can’t guarantee that these will all work for you and the person you like, but we’re pretty sure that the sentiment itself will get you extra points. Who cares what other people think? The important thing is that you opened yourself up to the person you like and followed your instincts. If you think about it, that’s still more than the 0% chance of success when you don’t even ask at all.

smiley
Re: 15 Hilariously Unique Ways To Ask A Girl On A Date:: by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Wicked. grin grin
Re: 15 Hilariously Unique Ways To Ask A Girl On A Date:: by tpiander: 10:17am On Aug 29, 2015
As usual, una dey find whose destiny to derail.

Which strangers are you involving just to ask a booty call out?

Una nor wan say una be armed robber and scammers.

(1) (Reply)

That Moment In Our Lives. / Instagram Endorses Homosexuality In Nigeria / My Husband And My Friend Are Having Secret Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.