Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Top 10 Inspirational And Motivational Business Quotes.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 10 Inspirational And Motivational Business Quotes.. (580 Views)

23 Business Quotes Of 2018 For Young Leaders / Am Looking For Where To Buy Inspirational And Christians Books In Bulk And Cheap / Zig Ziglar Greatest Motivational Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Inspirational And Motivational Business Quotes.. by Nature8(m): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2015
1.“Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” – Richard Branson..

2.“The golden rule for every business man is this: “Put yourself in your customer’s place.” – Orison Swett Marden..

3.“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” — Steve Jobs..

4.“A goal or decision without a deadline has no urgency. It has no real beginning or end.” – Brian Tracy..

5.“The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about
them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not adreamer.” – Nolan Bushnell..

6.“To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business and your business in your heart.” — Thomas John..

7.“If you work just for money, you will never make it, but if you love what you are doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.”- Ray Kroc..

8.“Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision and relentlessly drive it to completion.”- Jack Welch..

9.“The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will and I am. Losers on the other hand concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would
have done, or what they can’t do.” – Dennis Waitley..

10.”The very first company I started failed with a great bang. The second one failed a little bit less, but still failed. The third one, you know, proper failed, but it was kind of okay. I recovered quickly. Number four almost didn’t fail. It still didn’t really feel get, but it did okay. Number five was PayPal.” – Max Levchin.. NATURE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Inspirational And Motivational Business Quotes.. by Ben1975(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
Excellent post Nature8

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Study Abroad. (invitation Fee Is Paid After Receiving It's Copy) / Earn As You Learn / How To Detect A Scammer In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.