Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab (1172 Views)

Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years / How To Boost Value When Preparing A Property For Sale / For Sale: in the Very Heart Of Victoria Island Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2015
Good day all!
Was surprised that when neighbouring-properties were all Statet-of-the-Art modern buildings; this massive property in one of the leading business place built in 80's was still a Shadow-of-it-Old-Self angry

Finally! it's up for grab!

Location is in the very HEART of Uyo (Aka Road..close to Ibom plaza), the Capital City of Akwa Ibom State.

Price: #90M (slightly negotiable)

N/B: This is genuine as you are going to meet with the VERY OWNER of the said property.

Our name is so invaluable such that we try as much as we can to carry out research well and avoid questionable Properties

Serious buyers can apply for pictures...via WhatsApp to see for themselves cheesy.
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
still think Akwa Ibom is a small and unnoticed state? Please don't!
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
still available
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2015
BusinessHub1:
still available
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 8:25am On Sep 15, 2015
cheesy
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
Akwa Ibom
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
Must go next month!
Dakkada (Arise)grin
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Invest in Akwa Ibom today and secure your financial tomorrow grin
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2015
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
kiss
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
kiss
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 12:55am On Nov 02, 2015
wink
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 10:11am On Feb 14, 2016
grin
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
BusinessHub1:
Akwa Ibom
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 12:54am On May 08, 2016
BusinessHub1:
still available
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by Memejem: 6:46am On May 08, 2016
This property you have been trying to sell for almost a year now. You've posted no pictures and keep asking for serious buyers? Which buyer will become serious based on your orange font? No picture, minimal details. Please stop already.
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 9:55pm On May 15, 2016
Memejem:
This property you have been trying to sell for almost a year now. You've posted no pictures and keep asking for serious buyers? Which buyer will become serious based on your orange font? No picture, minimal details. Please stop already.
Thanks but can u take ur case elsewhere already?
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by Memejem: 10:26pm On May 15, 2016
You had to quote me 3 times? Your reply is long overdue. Do yourself a favour and post pics or stop posting at all. You are portraying yourself as a scammer.

BusinessHub1:
[sub][/sub] Thanks but can u take ur case elsewhere already?
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 9:41am On May 17, 2016
Memejem:
You had to quote me 3 times? Your reply is long overdue. Do yourself a favour and post pics or stop posting at all. You are portraying yourself as a scammer.

You are yearning for so much attention..if I may ask, am I the only one advertising a property without pictures on this forum? Why singled me out for your attack? Becareful of what you brand others when u are not sure..cos someday it may come back to hunt you...
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by Memejem: 1:13pm On May 17, 2016
I said you are "portraying" not you are a scammer. Anyways you probably don't know the difference. It was free advice because as you can see there are not any prospective buyers on this page. You are trying to sell someone a product but no pictures as a sample for them to view if the product is good. What business strategy is that?

Everyone who behaves like this on nairaland annoys me like this not just you. The sad part is you still won't post the pictures after a year. Are you really selling a house that must go 'next month'? Either you are a scammer or you're not serious.

BusinessHub1:
You are yearning for so much attention..if I may ask, am I the only one advertising a property without pictures on this forum? Why singled me out for your attack? Becareful of what you brand others when u are not sure..cos someday it may come back to hunt you...
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
BusinessHub1:
still available
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by Memejem: 4:16am On Jun 14, 2016
You've come back again to sell? No pictures? You must be a scammer.
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by BusinessHub1: 7:48am On Jun 14, 2016
Memejem:
You've come back again to sell? No pictures? You must be a scammer.
what if am not? just as stated in the post, have u asked 4 the pic to be sent to u and i refused? why must i include it here? have i scammed u, ur family or any1 befr that brought it here or mentioned my name anywhere? If u don't go about attacking all ads on this forum with no pic attachment it shall never be well with u in this life..big and serious allegation will be levelled against u..even in your innocence, amen!
Re: In The Very Heart Of Uyo....comes A Property For Quick Grab by Memejem: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2016
End all allegations and post pictures of the house you want to sell. Pictures of the kitchen, bedrooms, living room, bathrooms, yard etc.

It's either you are a fool and don't have any marketing strategy or sense or you are a bloody scammer. So which one is it?

BusinessHub1:
what if am not? just as stated in the post, have u asked 4 the pic to be sent to u and i refused? why must i include it here? have i scammed u, ur family or any1 befr that brought it here or mentioned my name anywhere? If u don't go about attacking all ads on this forum with no pic attachment it shall never be well with u in this life..big and serious allegation will be levelled against u..even in your innocence, amen!

(1) (Reply)

A Decent Mini Flat & Big Shop To Let @ Ikorodu Lagos / Who's To Pay The Land Use Charges? / Land for Sale in Fairmont Court Sangotedo, Ikorodu and Arepo all developed Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.