Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM (16726 Views)

Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) / Radiobiafra Hits Lagos, At "CHK 89.1FM" - Dir. Nnamdi Kanu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by biafranking: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
EdCure:

It is intetesting how you ibos conveniently tag anyone who has the slightest pro-Yoruba leanings as being Yoruba.
I defend the SW here (when necessary), may share in their sentiments, values and ideology. But I am not exactly one of them.

I am Edo!

BTW, you don't single out particular ethnic groups for hatred in your bid to lay credence to your agitation. Tackle Nigeria as a country...then you won't be seen as mere troublemakers who are fanning the ambers of another civil war instead of secession.
i dont wanna care where yu come from..
A lot of yorubas guys on nairaland have claimed many ethnic group/tribes in south south and southeast and we ve bursted them by exposing and weeping their ass..
So yu re defending the Southwest? Do they send yu? What concerns you? Why not ignored our comments and live us alone?
Yu re minority and yu know yu cant stand us and yu knw definitely yu will join the oduas rep.
Re yu expecting a backup frm the southwest ? Or what s ur intention of hiding under southwest to prove us wrong?
Bro shift,before we descend on innocent benin pple..

Remember we know how they(benin) rolled..grin
Italy as a nation will bear me witness cheesy

Long live biafra republic

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by ogabethel(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmmm dis one gidi gan ooo undecided kiss shocked
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by 2sex(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
EdCure:

You may deny the fact that your "dilector" speaks for the entire igbos but what you cannot deny is that his ethnic vituperations and vile languages represent the sentiments of the ibos.

Nigeria is for sure a failed country with unsustainable structures that requires restructuring or ultimate fragmentation. But the line which you guys have towed is very dangerous and counter-productive. Your hate campaigns have seen you pitting other ethnic groups against your people.
This is what you guys need to put an end to by adopting some level of diplomacy. Further aggravation would be too late to contain...and you guys will bear the brunt of coordinated massacre because ibos are evenly distributed accros the country.
Well, you have spoken like a true educated person. I wonder why my fellow Igbos are allowing such a disorganised procedures to be embarked on.

The way this is being done is not good oo... There are more than 100 ways to achieve Biafar. I have said it and I will say it again.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sweetlemon:

This right here is my exact problem with you guys cos when wahala bursts some uninformed Yorubas and Northerners will tag both SS/SE as same. So annoying!
That is the more reason you people should wakeup. can't you see the picture? can't you people see that when it comes to crisis, they tag us as one people. but if it is the other way round, they will tell you how bad the Igbos are, and how you lots migrated from benin or Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kaakulator:

Excuses of a loser. the kind of excuses losers give when they lose to barca. Its because of messi. you lost millions of lives and properties and you'll lose more this time around.

Look at this buffoon! who is going to make us lose more this time? Is it you or your family? Do you think those countries will come to you peoples aid this time?Infact, You must be dreaming.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kaakulator:

grin NL Fight? lol i never said so. the odds are against you. you're in a yoruba territory so stop the chest beating already. you're surrounded by ogun state. I can't shout. I just absolutely love this. probably the best Biafran news I've heard in a while

What do you mean by Yoruba territory? is Lagos a Yoruba word? Lagos is a no mans land get that into your skull
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
The way Ibos delude themselves that biafra is a magical land where everything would be better is quite amazing. AFTER you have been beaten into submission AGAIN, pls dont start complaining about the war tactics used. P.S- That dumb nigger Nnamdi kanu should realize that Hitler started this way, rose to power and for a short while, was king of the world. But Hitler fell

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by c33b33(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
SirWere:
The way Ibos delude themselves that biafra is a magical land where everything would be better is quite amazing. AFTER you have been beaten into submission AGAIN, pls dont start complaining about the war tactics used. P.S- That dumb nigger Nnamdi kanu should realize that Hitler started this way, rose to power and for a short while, was king of the world. But Hitler fell

It is not a magical land but is your damn nigeria any better? You are the deluded one.

Allow us to be beaten into submission first and stop complaining for us.

Nnamdi Kanu is not hitler. He is way better than Hitler. Every body wants to talk history without reading about it.

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
ekenedegreat:
What do you mean by Yoruba territory? is Lagos a Yoruba word? Lagos is a no mans land get that into your skull

I LOVE NAIRALAND OPINIONS. HAHAHAHAHA

WHETHER LAGOS IS AN IBIBIO WORD OR NOT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS.

WHETHER LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND OR NOT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS

THE BOTTOM LINE IS YOU'LL BE SENT BACK TO ALAIGBO

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Woo betide this rain that is affecting our transmission tonight.

For those who care to know, director is in biafraland. He arrived today.

A massive rally is upcoming in owerre very soon, Rochas is about to be sent back to sokoto

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
c33b33:

It is not a magical land but is your damn nigeria any better? You are the deluded one.

Allow us to be beaten into submission first and stop complaining for us.

Nnamdi Kanu is not hitler. He is way better than Hitler. Every body wants to talk history without reading about it.

IPOB Youth
Nigger, the point is that there is no magical land. We just have to hustle until we make the paper. Also, I read Hitler's history. Everybody, including you obviously, thinks he just got there magically. Wrong! Hitler, like the Kanu coward, used the demonic power of words to sow confusion and discord much like this coward. But you are right, Kanu is not Hitler. At least Hitler was a MAN

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by ndcide(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
I can't get the signal. Who is receiving it. When is the broadcast

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by knowledgeable: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
EdCure:

You ibos are the most difficult people to reason with.
No one is offering to bear the consequences of your actions, but I'm sure everyone has an advise to give you in order for you to avert the dire consequences that you currently court.

I wish I have a more befitting name for your kind of people, and not use the word ibo/igbo when talking about you senseless lots. That will make me not to sound insultive to the sensible and peace-loving ibos around the world.

Just tell me, you yoruba man how else can igbo man can be difficult after decades and decades of being killed and maimed at the slightest provocation. Under the Nigerian roof, compare and contrast the difficult in reasoning between fulani herdsmen/hausa/fulani and Igbos and you as a yoruba man in your own easy to reason with, which side of reason b/w hausa/fulani and Igbos bring life or death, development or retrogression, produce or parasitized, technology or no technology. Which side of reasons produce sports, nollywood, beauty, fashion, music and which side of reason produce death, boko haram, herdsmen slaughtering unhindered, born to rule and etc. Nigeria have failed because yorubas have come to see and understand the difficulties in reasoning with the Igbos in relation to every thing in Nigeria, and their easy in reasoning with hausa/fulani in relation to every thing in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Duru009(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sai biafra........

Peace resolution........
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Try again, it's back on air

ndcide:
I can't get the signal. Who is receiving it. When is the broadcast
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by c33b33(m): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
SirWere:
Nigger, the point is that there is no magical land. We just have to hustle until we make the paper. Also, I read Hitler's history. Everybody, including you obviously, thinks he just got there magically. Wrong! Hitler, like the Kanu coward, used the demonic power of words to sow confusion and discord much like this coward. But you are right, Kanu is not Hitler. At least Hitler was a MAN

Blackman!we want to exercise our right as indigenous people. How the country turns out isn't your business. Hustle as you want to,it is your business.
While you are studying history,study your country's history. Check its age and how much money it has spent. It does not need demonic words,it is doomed already.

As for Nnamdi Kanu,we accept him that way. He is way better than all your corrupt leaders.

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
c33b33:

Blackman!we want to exercise our right as indigenous people. How the country turns out isn't your business. Hustle as you want to,it is your business.
While you are studying history,study your country's history. Check its age and how much money it has spent. It does not need demonic words,it is doomed already.

As for Nnamdi Kanu,we accept him that way. He is way better than all your corrupt leaders.

IPOB Youth
You are behaving the way Nigerians behaved when they wanted to vote Buhari in... No comment
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by c33b33(m): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
SirWere:
You are behaving the way Nigerians behaved when they wanted to vote Buhari in... No comment

You mean Yoroobber and Hausa Fulani? INEC still has the result.

IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
c33b33:

You mean Yoroobber and Hausa Fulani? INEC still has the result.
IPOB Youth
I can only lead you to the truth. I cant make you see it

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by c33b33(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
SirWere:
I can only lead you to the truth. I cant make you see it

Lead yourself out of zombie status nigeria has kept you. Oh!I forgot,you are hustling.
Hustle hard boy!

Truth? hahahha. Nde ara!

IPOB Youth
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by sats: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
rubbish, south sudan the newest country is yet to get itself together, biafrans,if you think a new country will solve your problem,then you dont know your problem

PS PALESTINE still dey there, dem neva answer them

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
c33b33:

Lead yourself out of zombie status nigeria has kept you. Oh!I forgot,you are hustling.
Hustle hard boy!

Truth? hahahha. Nde ara!

IPOB Youth
This is a waste of time. I have to stop wasting MB lyk dis

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Has anyone in lagos picked up the signal from that radio station yet?
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by c33b33(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
SirWere:
This is a waste of time. I have to stop wasting MB lyk dis

Lol...suit your self. Please go and hustle and stay off my mention!

IPOB Youth
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by EasternLion: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
sats:
rubbish, south sudan the newest country is yet to get itself together, biafrans,if you think a new country will solve your problem,then you dont know your problem

PS PALESTINE still dey there, dem neva answer them

Aren't you foolish?

Just give up.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by EasternLion: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
django1:
Has anyone in lagos picked up the signal from that radio station yet?

Yes, someone from Lagos already called in.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by sats: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
EasternLion:

Aren't you foolish?

Just give up.

easternlion?

*shakes head and walks out of thread*
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Someone called from lagos
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Decibel: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
EdCure:

You may deny the fact that your "dilector" speaks for the entire igbos but what you cannot deny is that his ethnic vituperations and vile languages represent the sentiments of the ibos.

Nigeria is for sure a failed country with unsustainable structures that requires restructuring or ultimate fragmentation. But the line which you guys have towed is very dangerous and counter-productive. Your hate campaigns have seen you pitting other ethnic groups against your people.
This is what you guys need to put an end to by adopting some level of diplomacy. Further aggravation would be too late to contain...and you guys will bear the brunt of coordinated massacre because ibos are evenly distributed accros the country.
Really? You must be a joker to think that an average Igboman has no protection outside his 'country' Biafra.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
EasternLion:

Yes, someone from Lagos already called in.
Lol sorry,I was looking for an opinion of someone who lives in Lagos, anyone could listen in with the tune-in app and besides I cant trust a report from a bloody biafran like you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by EasternLion: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
django1:

Lol sorry,I was looking for an opinion of someone who lives in Lagos, anyone could listen in with the tune-in app and besides I cant trust a report from a bloody biafran like you. cheesy

Should I show you tweets from Twitter?

Please we don't lie concerning relay stations.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kaakulator:

I LOVE NAIRALAND OPINIONS. HAHAHAHAHA

WHETHER LAGOS IS AN IBIBIO WORD OR NOT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS.

WHETHER LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND OR NOT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS

THE BOTTOM LINE IS YOU'LL BE SENT BACK TO ALAIGBO
Send back by which people? I hope is not yo-robbers that is going to do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari, Yahaya Bello, Ikpeazu & Others Honored At Daily Times 91st Anniversary / Ali Odefa Becomes PDP National Vice Chairman (south East) / Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.