Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM (16722 Views)

Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) / Radiobiafra Hits Lagos, At "CHK 89.1FM" - Dir. Nnamdi Kanu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Goldmaxx(f): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:

What nonsense.... angry...I just checked both profiles and they are Yoruba...from lagos and ondo....I am Igbo from nnewi... angry
sharrap yo robber

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Horllamideh(m): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
7lives:
Good one, how about broadcasting those hateful anti Yoruba message in Yoruba language, so that the message can sink in VERY WELL, grin grin grin grin grin o ma da bi eedi fun yin very soon.
That's a good point....dey do have some yeeboes dat can speak yoruba,engage them in hateful yoruba speeches on that radio biafra and let those Igbos watch how lagos boil with the 'cowards' pursuing d so-called 'braves' to their land of red clayey soils
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by basilo101: 1:30am On Aug 28, 2015
SirWere:
The way Ibos delude themselves that biafra is a magical land where everything would be better is quite amazing. AFTER you have been beaten into submission AGAIN, pls dont start complaining about the war tactics used. P.S- That dumb nigger Nnamdi kanu should realize that Hitler started this way, rose to power and for a short while, was king of the world. But Hitler fell
Yoruba and the problem of twisting history. Hitler fought to conquer other people, Igbos are fighting to stay on their own.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 28, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Send back by which people? I hope is not yo-robbers that is going to do that.

grin grin grin grin grin grin i love your chest beating. Comical relief

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by noah91(m): 4:49am On Aug 28, 2015
If this is true, i would advice Kanu not to make inciting statements against d yorubas cos this will cause tension. Thank God he knows Lagos is yoruba territory
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Paretomaster(m): 5:45am On Aug 28, 2015
EdCure:
Ibos should tread with caution aand tone down their hate speech on other tribes before it is too late.

that's how it started in 1966, when d yeebos jubilate d killing of Sardauna in d street of North, printing T-shirts and hailing Nzogwu, while a musician even release a song to celebrate d killing.

the rest they say is history, d wailling of genocide.

Yeebos don't respect their elders, that's y the elders that witness d civil war don't bother to warn then of d consequence of drumming for war.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 28, 2015
Kaakulator:

grin grin grin grin grin grin i love your chest beating. Comical relief
That's all you can dogrin
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2015
ekenedegreat:
That's all you can dogrin

I already told you my mind. i will be more than happy to burn those shops. i'm just waiting for the opportunity.whether you like it or not it will happen. don't forget i'm a yoloba coward grin grin grin. i desperately want to prove a point and i wouldn't mind dieing in the process

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 28, 2015
Kaakulator:

I already told you my mind. i will be more than happy to burn those shops. i'm just waiting for the opportunity.whether you like it or not it will happen. don't forget i'm a yoloba coward. i desperately want to prove a point and i wouldn't mind dieing in the process but you'll lose lives too
You lots can only prove a point on NL not in real life. Igbos in Lagos knows that they are way from their land So, they have plans on how to defend themselves in case of any eventuality. so, don't think you can burn somebody's shop that worths millions and go Scot free YOU WILL DIE ON THE PROCESS.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 28, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You lots can only prove a point on NL not in real life. Igbos in Lagos knows that they are way from their land So, they have plans on how to defend themselves in case of any eventuality. so, don't think you can burn somebody's shop that worths millions and go Scot free YOU WILL DIE ON THE PROCESS.

Shiooor. The zoo better fall now. you never see anything. Just like they've been defending themselves all these years? grin grin grin and idiot i already told you i'm ready to die in the process. SHEBI UNA GET IPOB. let's see na

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by ArodewilliamsT: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2015
EdCure:

[s]I have no problem with the igbos or their biafra agitation. But they should not make themselves the target of ethnic hatred which they preach.
You are only making more moderates from other tribes to have more radical stands against you as soon as they stumbled on your current tactics.

You will not understand the closeness between me and my ibo friend. We are more like brothers. But you don't expect me to applaud you when you preach hate against other people.

Truth is, Igbos are not as offensive and irritating as you guys are projecting them to be on Nairaland and your broadcasts. But unfortunately, your actions here will serve as reference point for the kind of treatment that your people (most of whom are innocent) will receive when the ships are down.[/s]

Kill Igbos and fast-track your caliphate faster than already projected. You must have that Caliphate you are running away from.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 28, 2015
Kaakulator:

Shiooor. The zoo better fall now. you never see anything. Just like they've been defending themselves all these years? grin grin grin and idiot i already told you i'm ready to die in the process. SHEBI UNA GET IPOB. let's see na
Stop ranting and do something. what do you mean by "just like they've been defending themselves all these years"? Look Mr idiot, don't go and die like a chicken without doing anything I don talk my own o! grin grin grin
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 28, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Stop ranting and do something. what do you mean by "just like they've been defending themselves all these years"? Look Mr idiot, don't go and die like a chicken without doing anything I don talk my own o! grin grin grin

Don't be paranoid IPOB will defend them grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by ArodewilliamsT: 8:04am On Aug 28, 2015
Kaakulator:

LIKE THIS GUY?

Watch oladipo diya, kneel, weep and beg abacha for his life. The video is not up to 1 min, you can afford it. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by ArodewilliamsT: 8:07am On Aug 28, 2015
Kaakulator:

i guess that's why you have nightmares whenever you see this man grin grin grin grin

Have you watched this video. The greatest yoruba general weeping like a child and begging hausa fulani master that owns his life. grin grin grin

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

[s]Watch oladipo diya, kneel, weep and beg abacha for his life. The video is not up to 1 min, you can afford it[/s]. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 28, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Have you watched this video. The greatest yoruba general weeping like a child and begging hausa fulani master that owns his life. grin grin grin

the same video again? grin grin grin grin grin

NOW R-HOE-DEY

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 28, 2015
dayo23:
Yeebos should do and leave our land, parasite people

which land of yours?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2015
noah91:
If this is true, i would advice Kanu not to make inciting statements against d yorubas cos this will cause tension. Thank God he knows Lagos is yoruba territory

if I hear say lagos nah Yoruba's territory...
don't make that mistake again...

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by ArodewilliamsT: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2015
Kaakulator:

NOW

grin grin grin grin grin

The greatest general in the history of yorubaland wept like a child. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2015
dayo23:
Yeebos should do and leave our land, parasite people

Cowards are already begging...hahahaha, I told you before the ZOO must fall and It will start from LAGOS....the ppl to do this job are already been trained in the 27 LGA of Lagos, its no more traveling from the East trying to cross ORE tongue tongue tongue grin, fear don greep them. Biafra is more formidable now than ever before...yesterday I heard ppl from ODUKPANI in cross River saying the whole of Cross River are Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by ArodewilliamsT: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2015
Kaakulator:

NOW R-HOE-DEY

Master Abacha hands slave Diya handkerchief. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

grin grin grin grin grin

The greatest general in the history of yorubaland wept like a child. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin beht he's a yellowbar coward na. nope?

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by noah91(m): 8:28am On Aug 28, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

if I hear say lagos nah Yoruba's territory...
don't make that mistake again...
But your warlord just said so. If war shele we go know d true owners of Lagos. Y were d igbos goin bk to d east in 1967
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2015
noah91:
But your warlord just said so. If war shele we go know d true owners of Lagos. Y were d igbos goin bk to d east in 1967

guy tell yourself the truth?

who owns Lagos??
last time I checked all the govt that governed Lagos are not an indigene...
what's the meaning of Lagos?
last time I checked Lagos is not a Yoruba dialect...
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by noah91(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

grin grin grin grin grin

And ur greastest general ran to CIV in women clothings 2 seek asylum leaving his pple to b killed

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by noah91(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

who owns Lagos??
And d Aworis are nt yorubas? We dont care if non-indigenes govern EKO as long as they r yoruba, we r ok. An igbo can only b a lagosian by residence while an osun yoruba can b an indigene of EKO if he stays 4 decades bcause he's a yoruba in yorubaland
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2015
[s]
noah91:
And d Aworis are nt yorubas? We dont care if non-indigenes govern EKO as long as they r yoruba, we r ok. An igbo can only b a lagosian by residence while an osun yoruba can b an indigene of EKO if he stays 4 decades bcause he's a yoruba in yorubaland
[/s]

this your lie fit make awori's changeam for una self
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by noah91(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

who owns Lagos??
Lagos is nt a yoruba dialect d same way ogun, osun n oyo r nt yoruba dialect. D yoruba spoken in lagos, ogbomoso, part of osun etc is oyo yoruba which is d generalised\standard yoruba
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by ArodewilliamsT: 9:01am On Aug 28, 2015
noah91:
And ur greastest general ran to CIV in women clothings 2 seek asylum leaving his pple to b killed

We have pictoral evidence of 'General' diya begging like a slave. I didn't see your Ojukwu 'female dressing" evidence. grin grin
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2015
noah91:
Lagos is nt a yoruba dialect d same way ogun, osun n oyo r nt yoruba dialect. D yoruba spoken in lagos, ogbomoso, part of osun etc is oyo yoruba which is d generalised\standard yoruba

if lagos, ogun, osun, and oyo are not Yoruba dialect...
permit me to say you are a foreigner in that land.
you have no say in Nigeria and when the time comes the chaff goanna be separated from the maize...
anyway enjoy being used and dumped in Nigeria polity...
ingrates who knows no origin... fuk y'all
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2015
basilo101:

Yoruba and the problem of twisting history. Hitler fought to conquer other people, Igbos are fighting to stay on their own.
Hitler sought to create chaos, confusion and destruction. He also heaped the blame on Jews the same way This coward is heaping blame on Northerners. Open your eyes bro. God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Director, Senior Operatives Arrested For Leaking Information To Bloggers / Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki / Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.