Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) (54234 Views)

BKR Food Catering Service, Food At Affordable Prices / Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by bettercreature(m): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Lol

Africa why why why?? sad
They should be happy,atleast they have rice to eat,Kudos to those who donated the rice
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by badesco(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
Where are the Northern Government doing to resolved this issue? Nothing...All what they care about is how they are going to steal money. I pity this poor masses. This is what we call Suffering and Smiling.
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
A good way to put muscle on a growing child.

I see nothing wrong here. Merely looking at the design and materials used in manufacture you can tell the shovel is for sanitary albeit industrial use.

It brings tears of happiness to my eyes that the government is finally pulling its weight on the need of the masses. A lot of those families regardless of the war would not have gotten daily meals so this crisis is a masked blessing to them.
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by Francis95(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Fear North grin
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by situationroom: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
I think its a northern problem only
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by K9Uneet(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
I wonder wetin them go use dey scoop the soup there. Maybe na bucket.
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
clefstone:
Some nairalanders be wishing they are IDPs at the sight of that jollof rice
...that's a messed up thought, yano undecided
Who would ever wish for this sad lipsrsealed
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by isholex: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
DIS 1 NA RICE/YAM POURAGE OO grin grin grin
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
is there a scarcity of cooking spoon in that area?
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by charlesbailey(m): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Is the post meant to advertise the new or old shovel or what people with equal rights just like you and I are going through Hunger and starvation is the order of the day for some people. When was the last time you used a shovel for any laborious purpose not to talk of feeding purpose Things are going wrong in this country and people tend to care-less.. since they are not affected! SPEAK-UP NAIJA.. Maiduguri is suffering?? NO!!!! Nigeria is SUFFERING!!! We all are.
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by godoluwa(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
free2ryhme:
Na woo
Shobril of food making
ori e wa mbe. shobril, lmao
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
darlenese:
Whoever prepared that rice is such a terrible cook., see as rice turn to Agidi sad

you are so heartless for writing this.

Do you knw wat those people are gong through?
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by adedayourt(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Na wa oh!

The rice sef don turn to agidi. lipsrsealed

wat is agidi??

do ya mean strong-headed
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by missmary(f): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mutuwa:
that shovel na new one nah!
Its not... The coating has peeled off
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by deavicky(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
even if the shovel is new, it's too bad
nothing is wrong with the shovel system. Even if it has been used to do field work before now. It's just that it looks strange. We had drank water from bathing bucket.
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by christinie(f): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Like shovel like amala broom.
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by Mutuwa(m): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
missmary:

Its not... The coating has peeled off

of course it will,due to a normal wear and tear.but am sure it was purchased new.
the heat emanating from the food could also peel the coated seal as well.

1 Like

Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by EugeneGee4(m): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mutuwa:
that shovel na new one nah!

who told u, can't u see the hands are already washed smiley
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by missKiffy(f): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
This almost brought tears to my eyes
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by agarawu23(m): 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
deavicky:
nothing is wrong with the shovel system. Even if it has been used to do field work before now . It's just that it looks strange. We had drank water from bathing bucket.

u say?
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by Ishilove: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
freecocoa:
Ah ishi, na so them dey cook moi moi for una village?grin
My sister, it just goes to show you how unappetising the rice looks sad grin

Quite terrible. These kind of images make me appreciate the peace of the south-west of this country.

1 Like

Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by agarawu23(m): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
biaka1994:
Ur siggy... mi likey smiley
thanks
your baby, me likey wink
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by Rotimi47: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
My Palestinian colleague just saw these pics and he told me they also serve food with shovel at his place( Palestine); he explained further that it is due to large portions that is to be served to the large number of people on queue and in order for riots not to break out, they have to dish the meals out real fast.
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by darlenese(f): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
42une:
[color=#006600][/color]

you are so heartless for writing this.

Do you knw wat those people are gong through?

What has that got to do with cooking
You are so pathetic cry
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by agarawu23(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yeah. I like your signature sha...Very true.
don't like anything about me angry

we are enemies angry
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by Abdulkatcha(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
this is serious see what maiduguri has turn to all this children are orphans of bomb blast parent
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by whitestar01(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
i can now believe there is notin impossible in naija
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by Abundanceofgrace(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
na wa o
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by Nascent(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
IN MY COUNTRY....
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by Popemax(m): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
This news go soon enter cnn
Re: Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) by cupidhero(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
badesco:
Where are the Northern Government doing to resolved this issue? Nothing...All what they care about is how they are going to steal money. I pity this poor masses. This is what we call Suffering and Smiling.
Which one be northern government? Is northern a nation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos) / Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink / How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.