Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction (22957 Views)

Maiduguri Residents Jubilate Over Sheriff’s Sacking / Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno / Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by LordMecuzy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Typical Nigerians.
The government has a duty to ensure that its citizens physiological needs and safety needs are met, I don't really see why they should be jubilating over this.
This is akin to questioning the devil for killing innocent souls, damn that, it's his freaking duty to torment and destroy.

ibotic:
Thank goodness you SW don't have erosion plaguing your land.... angry....and you are witnessing development everyday..... grin...the shame and greed of our leaders in the SE particularly NNewi where I am from is what is causing us to shout Biafra....if only my people can come and learn how to govern...instead we will be selling fake drugs and doing prostitution in your land....I am ashamed to be Igbo... grin
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by shaddoww: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
They should try n extend BRT services to dat area once d road is completed, den he should look at how he can construct more public schools too

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by Sweetcollins: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
The lagoon man wud've performed better
*dodges brooms n stones*
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
no maintenance culture and habitual use of substandard road construction materials! watch it fall apart in a year or less!
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by Ajibel(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ambode pls visit Aguda Surulere too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by ichoku: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
The guy you are mimicking is the original. You are fake.
ibotic:
Thank goodness you SW don't have erosion plaguing your land.... angry....and you are witnessing development everyday..... grin...the shame and greed of our leaders in the SE particularly NNewi where I am from is what is causing us to shout Biafra....if only my people can come and learn how to govern...instead we will be selling fake drugs and doing prostitution in your land....I am ashamed to be Igbo... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by sceptt(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
A beg I,change oh
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by ikombe: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:

2 Likes

Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by KunleBoye: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
If they like, let them block the drainage again with their stupid wastes make the road com spoil again. Na 100yrs them no get road
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by tinnyashamu(m): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
ope ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by urchbarbie(f): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
wow. My hood is getting fixed up after so many years. Chai. Baba God.....na only You fit do am o. I rep powerline area.
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by owopomaster(m): 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by Chidoo74: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Is it jakonde- ikotu road?
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by uyomi: 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ambode should extend this to the abandoned Ago palace way to Apple jn link bridge and also from Okota roundabout to Celebrations bustop.
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
ok...
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Another road in dilapidated and state of disrepair is Mafoluku-Afijalo Road.

If Ambode remembers that road. He would be the gratest. It was last repaired my Marwa Adminidyration.

APC ..............Change!!
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by jesse8048(m): 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:

South WASTErn fool

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Another road in dilapidated and state of disrepair is Mafoluku-Afijalo Road.

If Ambode remembers that road. He would be the greatest. It was last repaired by Marwa Administration.

APC ..............Change!!
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
you are not ibo... it is very obvious.

ibotic:

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by princeonx: 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:
Every single Igbo on earth know say "Chukwu" is spelled with "C" not "S" as you spell am for your profile! You are NOT an Igbo and if you are, then you suppose dey ashamed to be one like you said.

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by ibedun: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
Firefire:
Good development only if the greedy boss will permit full scale road development in Lagos because, 90% of Lagos hinterland roads are in a sorry state.

Ki Olorun bawa ko si awon jegudu jera ninu.

Omo Igbo don't die for Lagos o!
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by oluemmakay(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
kayo80:
Nice. Now we seriously need them to come and repair pipeline road, idimu. The road really needs repairs...It runs from pipeline bus stop (around where idimu, area M police station is) to Ejigbo link road. If that road can be repaired, it would open up that place to the world. Eko o ni baje o!

Is the road currently open up to heaven??
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by phreakabit(m): 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
abu12:
[size=13pt]apc! Chanji dole [/size]

Fashola na Labour party?
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by ayokellany: 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Building a single road does not justify or cover the failure that APC represents in Lagos state. It's would be 20 solid years of APC alone in Lagos by 2019. I am waiting for Tinubu n APC to come explain why every road in Lagos is not tarred. I would like to know their forecast to achieving that. They should let Lagosians know if we'd wait centuries or millenniums to achieve that considering the allocation accruing to the state.

They should explain why Lagos do not have pipe borne water, housing for the masses, why every highway built with tax payers money is tolled, why every bridge is tolled, why Lagos with a larger allocation is indebted to Anambra state tru arbitrary sourcing of bond from the stock exchange while Anambra with lesser revenue invest heavily in those binds ? Bond Lagos is indebted to for 100 of years for Anambra profit from ?

They should explain how many more years do we have to have for Ekorail to work after two extension by Fashola ? Ethiopian rail that was initiated after it is already commuting passengers. What happened to Eko Atlantic and more importantly did Fashola use all the billions he borrowed to clear Oshodi and grow flowers alone ? What did Fashola do with the LG fund Of Tinubu's era that was paid to him ? The earlier we start asking these questions as LagosIan's the beta for us all.
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
stepo707:
congrats to them.That road has been bad for a long time.

Not Just a long time but since 1800BC

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by 7lives: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
kayo80:
Nice. Now we seriously need them to come and repair pipeline road, idimu. The road really needs repairs...It runs from pipeline bus stop (around where idimu, area M police station is) to Ejigbo link road. If that road can be repaired, it would open up that place to the world. Eko o ni baje o!

Na this road dey hold me down for over five years,i lost two steering racks and so many tyres to this small road, my beautiful house @ asra is currently under lock and key, while am paying heavily for another apartment in Oshodi.
I pray this road get fixed as soon as possible,can you imagine my house is right behind the MMIA and i have to come out through Shasha which is a very long and fuel wasting journey.
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by hisableplc(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
They lost that zone to pdp that is why we r seeing the transformation and not change as dey chant
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by phrezzz: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
He should also remember okota road
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by kayo80(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
7lives:

Na this road dey hold me down for over five years,i lost two steering racks and so many tyres to this small road, my beautiful house @ asra is currently under lock and key, while am paying heavily for another apartment in Oshodi.
I pray this road get fixed as soon as possible,can you imagine my house is right behind the MMIA and i have to come out through Shasha which is a very long and fuel wasting journey.

Whoa! I totally understand you.
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by 3kay945(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:

I adore your sincerity. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by ibotic(f): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
3kay945:

I adore your sincerity. Keep it up.

Thank you my brother......I am Igbo and proud....but also Israelites ....... cheesy.....we migrated from the fight that happened in Israel two thousand years ago into awa enclaves.....to practise wrestling matches in order to marry Nkechi......ihatago.....land of the rising sun.........IPOB youth.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by fredosky111(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
C aw ppl d work,my benue governor na only to buy new cars him sabi..tday i saw FEMA every wher digging pot holes in makurdi...God we dey ur hand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose / Boko Haram’s Computer Analysts, Herbalist Caught / Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.