Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Meet Pike, A Modern Social Link Sharing App For The Web And More - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet Pike, A Modern Social Link Sharing App For The Web And More (404 Views)

The Web And The Internet: Any Difference? / 16 Photos That Reveal The Essence Of Beautiful Life On The Web / Locally Logging In To The Web Interface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Pike, A Modern Social Link Sharing App For The Web And More by TechAfrikico: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
I spend most of my time online browsing and searching for content ideas to learning something new each and every time. Often I get frustrated on having to bookmark each website I want to keep, though it’s not a bad thing, I feel somewhat lazy to do it over and over again. Session buddy has been a life saver ever since I discovered it.

Though it’s great, it has it own limitations which I thought could have been addressed by the developers of the Chrome extension.

I wish Session Buddy was a SaaS, but it’s just an extension where if for any reason you choose to move to a different platform (OS wise) you can’t take your sessions with you like Google does with bookmarks, I wish session buddy had the features to always restore your sessions back.

Session Buddy was great, but I wanted more and that’s when I discovered “Pike“. Pike is a Chrome extension that helps (always onliners) to share resourceful links and also add private comments to those links in real time.

http://techafrikico.com/2015/08/27/meet-pike-a-modern-social-link-sharing-app-for-the-web-and-more/

(1) (Reply)

Learn Safe And Proper Muscle Building Techniques / Spectre’s Final Trailer Is Here, And The Car Chasing Actions Just Never Ends / Green Dot Laser Alignments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.