Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down (19477 Views)

PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect / Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by ahckmedkosy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
Dat madman call idris wada must go like Jonathan and prince abubakar audu will take ova

First how old are you.. Secondly, Is Audu your relative.. Thirdly.. what happened to the younger contestants?
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by metorichmond(m): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
This my state Naa clowns full m, 28 candidate for only one position....haba.
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
U shld b tanking God dt @least d state is paying sum little amount of moni 2 corpers compare 2 ekiti state where dey dont even paid at all, nt even givin accommodation 2 corpers...
kestolove95:
bro u'v said it all...kogi state don't have governor..if u see government house,go dia u will see girls hawking pure water,G-nut and all sort...very dirty state..paying corpers #800...na God go punish dat man
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by naija1stpikin: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
What will your lies do for you?
oluwaSmith1:

Like seriously, am from Kogi state and i knew the effect of Bad governance PDP Has caused in the state.
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by naija1stpikin: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Dumb post! Is state government suppose to pay? It's just compensation. It's not compulsory. Gombe where I served, nothing was paid
kestolove95:
bro u'v said it all...kogi state don't have governor..if u see government house,go dia u will see girls hawking pure water,G-nut and all sort...very dirty state..paying corpers #800...na God go punish dat man
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by mukhcech(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
Dat madman call idris wada must go like Jonathan and prince abubakar audu will take ova

You must be an Igala Man. Its only Mad men that think like this. Any its democracy. enjoy it as it suits you.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by kestolove95(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
ahckmedkosy:

First how old are you.. Secondly, Is Audu your relative.. Thirdly.. what happened to the younger contestants?
audu is d only governor kogi state can b proud of since 199 to 2003 dat he left office...all his achievement ar still wat his predecessors ar capitalizn o...pls ask anybody dat is from kogi state let him why we need abubakar audu

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by Touchforfree(m): 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

My mum worked with the state ministry of Education and till now she has not been paid for some months now.

Well, PDP Man sha and some people will keep defending PDP

All we hear is "Osun is owing d Civil Servants" as if other states too are not.
Imagine d STV man too mounting pressures on Osun state governor while other states too are owing.

IT IS ѠƐĿĿ......
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by kestolove95(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
DONSMITH123:

like seriously #800 for corpers? Haba....thats the worse of it ooo
that is if d state gov't even pay bdat o...mayb tru out ur service year..u will b lucky to gt 5months
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by tuniski: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

i feal your pain my brother.....wait till 2019 thats if the party will not even die then...

As at today, PDP can not pay their staff o. Have u been to WADATA House recently? Its like a shadow.
has Apc paid salaries since they assumed power their states have remained indebted in salaries of staff. Just wait and see how your apc gang would crumble faster than u imagine. All I see in apc and their fans is fear of pdp.
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by shaddoww: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
Abubakar Audu ke? Dat one is a pedophile ooo, I prefer Babatunde Irukera, his Twitter handle is @tundeirukera, check him up
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by elohorayodele: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

My mum worked with the state ministry of Education and till now she has not been paid for some months now.

Just as people are defending Aregbe
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by Shinor(m): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Suleiman Baba Ali SBA- The Change That Works.................

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by mikolo80: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
DONSMITH123:

why is it worse. are the coppers worth more than 800.what value are they adding that they will feel entitled to more than 800
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by kingjooo(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
Abubakar Audu has been a stateman in kogi politics and APC in particular,from the era of APP to An ANPP,from ANPP to ACN,from ACN to APC. Considering his tangible contributions to the success of the party and his past records and achievements as a state governor, known of the aspirant in APC is qualified to contest the party's ticket with him.The truth remains that he is the next governor of the state.PEACE!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by mikolo80: 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

i feal your pain my brother.....wait till 2019 thats if the party will not even die then...

As at today, PDP can not pay their staff o. Have u been to WADATA House recently? Its like a shadow.
52 48
what did you g t in waec or jamb maths
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by joiade(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

Loool, I laugh in Swahili. grin grin Is osun state also a PDP state? Keep being biased angry
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by sparkwil(m): 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
mmmustapha:
Apc is the biggest scam, kwankwaso left kano with heavy
debt, fashola bankrupt Lagos, Aregbesola can't pay salary,
El rufa'i is holding workers salary for 2-3 months which
never happened under the umbrella administration, No
single good project in Edo but oshomole is busy insulting
and calling people thieves, Tinubu dictate for the whole
Yorubaland (except Ondo and Ekiti, Al makura snatched
Maku victory, Obasanjo the shameless old man is a hero
to brainless fools, Atiku is a Saint, Amaechi is a arch
Bishop, oba of Lagos is a Rascal, Ambode is a ball boy.
buhari is busy probing himself,tell me where's the so
called Change.

Words of wisdom for the lying liars led by Lie Muhammad
Question is.... Will they listen
And even wen they listen will they undastand since they r being presided over by a dullapo
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by Teryfik(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Xo 4 ur mind now u don comment,chai anoda waste 2 d society.....meanwhile check my signature
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by Yeyeosha: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
mmmustapha:
Apc is the biggest scam, kwankwaso left kano with heavy
debt, fashola bankrupt Lagos, Aregbesola can't pay salary,
El rufa'i is holding workers salary for 2-3 months which
never happened under the umbrella administration, No
single good project in Edo but oshomole is busy insulting
and calling people thieves, Tinubu dictate for the whole
Yorubaland (except Ondo and Ekiti, Al makura snatched
Maku victory, Obasanjo the shameless old man is a hero
to brainless fools, Atiku is a Saint, Amaechi is a arch
Bishop, oba of Lagos is a Rascal, Ambode is a ball boy.
buhari is busy probing himself,tell me where's the so
called Change.
mu mu stafa, tell us what significant things that jonatan and his brigands did with our oil money jare.
Ride on dodosco tongue
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by DONSMITH123(m): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
mikolo80:
why is it worse. are the coppers worth more than 800.what value are they adding that they will feel entitled to more than 800

Guy! to serve your father land for one year na beans?
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

did you really make any sense here?

You must be a PDP Man. By their words we shall know them. Always say the truth.
No be PDP issue o, sometimes we shud stop dis party stuff after all Rauf has bin owing workers since Jonathan was President.
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by Ruuhh(m): 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
been waiting for this! Audu, Suleiman Baba Ali, yahaya bello, olumorotin are to me the better 4 APC should present for the primaries, Audu has a pedigree though with EFCC case, Suleiman tested n trusted(he can deliver) plus Audu is his uncle(guidance), yahaya bello(fairplus) a strong contender though neither known nor liked by his ppl same for olumorotin,so these 4 are ok. as for Alex kadiri, ugbane, ocholi, ex-service chief, Tim, umaru, abba, stupid cow Clarence (obembe) etc are fighting for deputy or there as spoilers, they should all step down. useless obembe lives her in my qtrs, he's got a rotten reputation here, already he's brought thugs to his house to cause mayhem just incase,Cow, animal like him. God guide us towards a better leader, I pray it's not Audu.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by mikolo80: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Guy! to serve your father land for one year na beans?
tell yourself the truth
what value did you add
what problem did you help to solve
were you not just marking time
if it were optional would you do it
wasting one year is not service
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by Tdave01: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Olusola George Olumoroti is the only solution to kogi problem

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by Ruuhh(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
audu is d only governor kogi state can b proud of since 199 to 2003 dat he left office...all his achievement ar still wat his predecessors ar capitalizn o...pls ask anybody dat is from kogi state let him why we need abubakar audu

oga! God forbid Audu!! remember we chased Audu from office due to his arrogance, greed,selfishness n wickedness. ask what he did to Habiba's relatives simply cos she divorced his ass, ask kogi workers how he treated them, ask poor people how he treated them, ask sanni ogu what Audu told him when he wanted to contest elections, ask bassa, okun n Ebira ppl how Audu used to n is still addressing them, Audu does not build people or institutions, though he brought ksp,ksu,obajana, 200unit housing estate,comissioners qtrs n confluence beach they were all to serve his ego. none of his houses anywhere in Nigeria is occupied, why we don't know, he's too fettish, I can go on and on but digest this then we continue.
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by Tdave01: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Abubakar Audu being handcuffed by EFCC his case continue,this old man should be a god father by now because he was a governor wen Tinubu,jolly nyame,adamu muazu etc were governor, pls advise him to promote to something else.

Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by kestolove95(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ruuhh:

oga! God forbid Audu!! remember we chased Audu from office due to his arrogance, greed,selfishness n wickedness. ask what he did to Habiba's relatives simply cos she divorced his ass, ask kogi workers how he treated them, ask poor people how he treated them, ask sanni ogu what Audu told him when he wanted to contest elections, ask bassa, okun n Ebira ppl how Audu used to n is still addressing them, Audu does not build people or institutions, though he brought ksp,ksu,obajana, 200unit housing estate,comissioners qtrs n confluence beach they were all to serve his ego. none of his houses anywhere in Nigeria is occupied, why we don't know, he's too fettish, I can go on and on but digest this then we continue.
agreed wit u but can u compare all his predecessors achievement to his in term cox dats what govt is base on
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by Ruuhh(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Tdave01:
Olusola George Olumoroti is the only solution to kogi problem

NO CHANCE!! just there for the spoils. awoniyi's father built a reputation for the West but his son(current deputy guvnor) wasted it.the guy is a heartless,criminal vegetable. olumorotin doesn't even go round to meet ward delegates to familiarise so what's he there for?
Re: Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down by ahckmedkosy(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:

I can assure you that if he comes bak again, his tenure will be the opposite of what he did. I will be supriseD if he win the primary tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Equitorial Guinea / Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State / Police Detonate Bomb At Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.