Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Where Can I Submit My Cv ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Can I Submit My Cv ? (2719 Views)

Please How Can I Submit My Application On NPS Recruitment Portal / Help !! What Is Wrong With My Cv! Why Is The Job Not Coming! / Should I Include Every Job I Hold On My CV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Submit My Cv ? by ishaq062(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
hello fellow Nairalanders,
after online registerations with ics and workforce I have not heard from them since my POP.
I reside in kaduna state,An HND holder in computer science and am pratically doing nothing.
please help me out provided i can garner experience in regardless of the salary or wages and am ready to work within and outside kaduna state.(kano,katsina and zaria preferably)
I look forward to hearing from you guyz
thanks.
Re: Where Can I Submit My Cv ? by oshinadekunle(m): 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Go summit to Nigeria must clean ltd
Re: Where Can I Submit My Cv ? by ishaq062(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
oshinadekunle:
Go summit to Nigeria must clean ltd
location pls
Re: Where Can I Submit My Cv ? by BustScam: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
ishaq062:

location pls

The reason why people like don't get jobs!

Does that look real to you? That's sarcasm!

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Submit My Cv ? by wendycindy(f): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
BustScam:

hahahahahhahaha
Re: Where Can I Submit My Cv ? by GentleNaaz(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
r u sure u r a graduate?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Submit My Cv ? by ishaq062(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
BustScam:

thank u
Re: Where Can I Submit My Cv ? by cmoney22222: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Summit your cv in canals. Or lagoon for baboons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Submit My Cv ? by emekamn(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
angry angry
cmoney22222:
Summit your cv in canals. Or lagoon for baboons
you're mean
Re: Where Can I Submit My Cv ? by bowale21(f): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Go to any branch and submit in person since u're in the Northern part .Attach your certificate and O'level results(not original o) with your CV by the time you submit to different banks something must come up.

Also, ask any teller or customer service officer the agent they applied with,you can get link and if u're bold enough ask of Head of Operation or Branch Manager that you want to submit CV (I followed my cousin to firstbank Abeokuta,Ogun state through submission to BM and she was employed).

Don't just sleep at home, move around other companies. Dress well ,go to reception and speak out that you want to submit they can't arrest or kill u there.Try your luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Submit My Cv ? by bowale21(f): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
The recruitment exercise is for both Experienced Core Banking Officers and Freshers. You`ll find the criteria for the experienced Officers below; while for freshers is a maximum of 24 years, 5 credits in O levels including maths and English in not more than two sittings, a degree with a minimum grade of second class upper(2.1).

FOR EXPERIENCED HIRES:

1. A minimum of 5 o ’level credits (including English and Mathematics) achieved at not more than TWO sittings. However candidate with 5 years’ experience without credit in mathematics will be considered.

2. A minimum of bachelor degree with at least a second class honours lower division.

3. A minimum of 12 months post NYSC experience in the Banking industry or 24 months minimum if candidate is coming from a reputable and highly recognized organization

4. Candidates with Higher National Diploma (HND) must have upwards of 5 years post NYSC banking experience. He/she will also possess higher academic or professional qualifications. i.e. M.Sc., MBA or ACA, ACCA etc. Recruitment of such candidates will be strategic and based on specific business development objectives and deliverables.

Note: This is strictly for those that want to work in Northeast and Northwest.

Visit any Skye Bank branch within this two regions to submit your CV latest by Friday, 28/8/2015.

Or send to auduayiko55@gmail.com

pls do not send mails to this address after the closing date

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Submit My Cv ? by tpiander: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
so because you saw someone submitting their cv, you ran to nairaland to open thread about submitting your cv.

you will soon see someone wearing clothes and then you'll run to your photographer, or your photographer will run to you, for a photoshoot wearing the same. undecided
Re: Where Can I Submit My Cv ? by dhantey324(m): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
I could have told you where to go, but their application closed 2day.. Next time mutumina

(1) (Reply)

Gerald Limited / N-power Site Now Open For Registration / Salary For Mdgs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.