Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey (51106 Views)

Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria In 2018 - Jobberman / Sacked Staff Drag Diamond Bank To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Kaybee14(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ok.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW TO VIEW SOME OF OUR QUALITY STONE COATED ROOFING TILES PROJECTS.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
ok
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by missKiffy(f): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Slavery job
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by ifeadikanwanne: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
tonimenia:
I like GTBank with passion!

The don't deduct from my bank account

at all.

lies from pit of hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by gunpoint(m): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I thought GTB, Zenith or Diamond was.
Frauds
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by bengems(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
whatsapp me so I can send the song to u!

MizMyColi:
cheesy

We Are FIDELITY! We Keep Our Word!cheesy
Finally, something to make me smile, beyond this whole secessionist ish.

I have remained with Fidelity bank because of an advert they ran in the early 2000s.
The lyrics of the ad concept was one which totally resonated with me.
Sometimes, I call their customer care with my airtime just to hear this song.
Other times, before withdrawing cash from an ATM, I tend to hold for a bit so I can listen to the song.
I wish I could get a Youtube video or MP3 copy of the song.

The lyrics goes thus:-

In the summer and in the rain.
Through the good times and through the pain
I'll be there when you call my name
Yes I will be true, true to you
And together we soar the skies
Pull down mountains and reach great heights
Your success would be my delight
I'm leaving you
And in everything I do
I'll be true to youuuu
No matter what it takes
True to you
True you.
I'll be true to you no matter what it takes.
FIDELITY BANK, WE ARE FIDELITY, WE KEEP OUR WORD.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by fizho: 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
Fidelity rocks
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Omololu007(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kayendy:
I bet u, not everyone working dia is happy at his/her job
only the contract staff wont be happy
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Dammysmart: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Interesting..
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by ignis: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Access Bank is Worst
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by hapiness44(f): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Fidelity ke!.. those guys in Allen avenue branch don't look like they are happy with their jobs sha..

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by joseph1832(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

We Are FIDELITY! We Keep Our Word!cheesy
Finally, something to make me smile, beyond this whole secessionist ish.

I have remained with Fidelity bank because of an advert they ran in the early 2000s.
The lyrics of the ad concept was one which totally resonated with me.
Sometimes, I call their customer care with my airtime just to hear this song.
Other times, before withdrawing cash from an ATM, I tend to hold for a bit so I can listen to the song.
I wish I could get a Youtube video or MP3 copy of the song.

The lyrics goes thus:-

In the summer and in the rain.
Through the good times and through the pain
I'll be there when you call my name
Yes I will be true, true to you
And together we soar the skies
Pull down mountains and reach great heights
Your success would be my delight
I'm leaving you
And in everything I do
I'll be true to youuuu
No matter what it takes
True to you
True you.
I'll be true to you no matter what it takes.
FIDELITY BANK, WE ARE FIDELITY, WE KEEP OUR WORD.
If truly you bank with Fidelity just because of what you typed above, not because of the quality of service given and the amount paid to you on interest then, I must say, "you're dumber than I thought".

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by sawhite: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
tellwisdom:

So na herbs you dey sell with your masters and phd?? ....Your own don finish sad
lol me sef tire
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by asumo12: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
tonimenia:
I like GTBank with passion!

The don't deduct from my bank account

at all.

U sure say na GTB u dey talk?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Franchise21(m): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok yeah, good
Y weren't u d FTC??
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by sashx(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
hapiness44:
Fidelity ke!.. those guys in Allen avenue branch don't look like they are happy with their jobs sha..
Says who? Apart from Diamond pay, Access is the best paying bank so far.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by kolaosita4(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
We are Fidelity we keep our word. Zenith & GT nko?
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by asumo12: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=tonimenia post=37392427][/quote]

Which one me cum dey run?

Wey dem dey charge me monthly?
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by DICKtator: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lol!!!

Citibank and GTbank read this and laughed!!

No be only Fidelity o, na Infidelity

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by neocortex: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
john4reala:
meanwhile

U too harsh.
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by excellentmomma(f): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
tellwisdom:

So na herbs you dey sell with your masters and phd?? ....Your own don finish sad

"You see what I'm saw?" lolzzz in ZBee's voice.

Women don suffer, dem dey beg everybody for street now, mtcheew!
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by elohorayodele: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Venture Africa and Jobberman are just hyping Fidelity Bank for their own personal benefit. I see no reason what so ever why Fidelity will come tops above GTbank, Zenith and others.

This write up just gave us abstracts without pinpointing what graduate/executive trainees take home at the end of the month, their welfare packages, leave allowances, bonuses etc.

All VenTure African and Jobberman focused on was just abstracts in other to boost the reputation of Fidelity Bank. I'm even not surprised that a poster above me said she joined the bank just because of an advert she saw, imagine that, an advert Not that she was given quality service when she went their but because of an advert.

I want to many that many Nigerians are easily deceived by abstracts rather than real facts.

badbelle alert

do ya own research and let us know the result too
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by Adesiji77: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
@lalasticlala

For your mind... cheesy grin

Hope Fidelity Bank will pay you well for this... wink lipsrsealed
Re: Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey by elohorayodele: 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
tellwisdom:

one crate of Orijin for you my bro cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) / Gal Pissetzky: 5 Things To Know About Hushpuppi's Lawyer / Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.