Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

What's The Easiest Way To Die? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Easiest Way To Die? (2194 Views)

“I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) / British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Easiest Way To Die? by Osisie(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
For those of us contemplating suiside, what's the easiest way to get it done?

I don't like the idea of jumping in front of a moving train, or bus or whatever. And I don't like the acid idea too.

Pls, any easy one? So I can just pass away smoothly.
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
what a question!
i was not here.
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by biznus: 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Osisie:
For those of us contemplating suiside, what's the easiest way to get it done?

I don't like the idea of jumping in front of a moving train, or bus or whatever. And I don't like the acid idea too.

Pls, any easy one? So I can just pass away smoothly.
The easiest way to pass away smoothly is to live through unassumingly.
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Why do you want to kill yourself?
Please share?
....and I wish you would not, for what it is worth
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by mystiqueDZ(f): 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
The easiest way is to get through your challenges,get to 90 and die in your sleep!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by delishpot: 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Will give you the answer in 50 years time. Wait we are comming
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by libertyfather(m): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Easiest way to die is to kill yourself

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
I respect your decision to kill yourself. Don't mind these dudes who will come here calling you a coward for trying to commit suicide. What's Cowardice about taking ones life? Honestly speaking, it takes boldness and courage to go through it. Op, u are really strong. U aren't a coward, you are one of the strongest beings on earth. But do u know why am disappointed? You aren't channeling that courage into defecting the downs in your life. I have passed through the same phase you are walking through. Suicide was the only option. It was the only hope. Then later, i discovered a reason to live. Do you know why u aren't dead? Is because u aren't done yet. U still have things to do here on earth. U haven't accomplish your assignment. Believe me, your creator won't be happy to receive u back empty handed. I can feel loneliness around u, you are alone and weak. Your heart beating so hard against your chest. I sense fear too. Fear of the uncertain. Fear of the future. But the root of it all is the high expectation coming from friends and family. Are u an addict? Are u struggling with an addiction? Am picking a grey energy and its not a good sign. Looks like you are battling with an sickness too. I may be wrong.

My final words.
If you can overcome that suicidal thought, trust me, you are gonna hit it real big. You will be glad u didn't give up.

Sorry for reading you. I couldn't control it.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by Osisie(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
HenryDion:
I respect your decision to kill yourself. Don't mind these dudes who will come here calling you a coward for trying to commit suicide. What's Cowardice about taking ones life? Honestly speaking, it takes boldness and courage to go through it. Op, u are really strong. U aren't a coward, you are one of the strongest beings on earth. But do u know why am disappointed? You aren't channeling that courage into defecting the downs in your life. I have passed through the same phase you are walking through. Suicide was the only option. It was the only hope. Then later, i discovered a reason to live. Do you know why u aren't dead? Is because u aren't done yet. U still have things to do here on earth. U haven't accomplish your assignment. Believe me, your creator won't be happy to receive u back empty handed. I can feel loneliness around u, you are alone and weak. Your heart beating so hard against your chest. I sense fear too. Fear of the uncertain. Fear of the future. But the root of it all is the high expectation coming from friends and family. Are u an addict? Are u struggling with an addiction? Am picking a grey energy and its not a good sign. Looks like you are battling with an sickness too. I may be wrong.

My final words.
If you can overcome that suicidal thought, trust me, you are gonna hit it real big. You will be glad u didn't give up.

Thank u.
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by GodnGold: 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hold on friend.
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Why do you want to die?
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2015
Oga seun, plz move this thread to FP. It will really help people contemplating on commiting suicide
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2015
Don't be stewpid but......if you want to die,
Have to ask you whether you've s[i][/i]een the
..leaning tower of Pisa
..statue of liberty
..London bridge
..that underwater channel that connects Calais and Britain
..Stonehenge in Britain
..sultan of Brunei's palace
..the crossbridge of Malaysian towers
..Area 51 where the aliens are supposedly kept ...if you haven't die yet we might find out.
..Burj Khalifa and the palm island in Dubai. To mention but a few.

Then, do you owe or have you rode any of this.,.
Bugatti
Aston martin
Airbus 3something
Supersonic jets and train etc
And less I forgot, innoson SUV.

Have you eaten all known intercontinental ,Chinese, Italian and Korean foods.
Did you school in Harvard, Cambridge, Yale, Oxford,MIT.

Have you heard about the new nuclear plants that will sited in Nigeria, who the hell do you think will man it huh!!!... I am asking you.?
Buhari is yet to appoint ministers, what if he appoints you to achieve greatness ....but anyway you might've been gone by then.....very stewpid.

You have a deal with your maker to uplift me to greatness when I come knocking on your office door and honestly.....better be there or so help me God I will find where you are buried ....dug you up, rebury you and continues well!!!!......forget the rest.

I am just warming up.!!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2015
-Lethal injection
-Overdose on sleeping pill
-Overdose on otapiapia/sniper

You asked for it, there you have it!

Nobody should quote me! angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by funlord(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2015
grin

An accurate pont blank shot to your face from a sawed off 12 gauge shot gun will do nicely! I hope you have enjoyed the attention you so desired!
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by Glamglam(f): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2015
Osise, I don't know what you are going through but I have one verse from the Bible for you today Ecclesiastes 7:17 - "Do not be overwicked, and do not be a fool-- why die before your time?" (NIV)

While there is life, there is hope. The word 'hope' appears numerous times in the Bible - 129/130 times. The point is there is hope for you, me and everyone else reading this. You take your life.., you kill your hope! Puff. All gone. Someone once said that hope is free. If you hope for one thing and it didn't work out, hope again. You pay nobody to have hope, if anything it boost your mental well-being.

Lastly, remember whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved (Romans 10:13). Believe this sincerely and cast your burdens on Jesus, you will see the light at the end of the tunnel, you will have hope, your expectations shall not be cut short.

Make sure you come back to give a testimony, I will be following you because I have hope that things will work out for you.

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by Dajugba: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2015
Wow... sad to read such. But really, you shouldn't let the challenges of life deprived you for seeing another day. The best thing to do is to take it to the Lord in prayers! In as much you feel depressed, sad, disappointed, delayed to obtain what you want or left alone. You've to extricate every thought of such. Taking your life won't solve your problem, it won't free you either. What you try to run away from is always ahead to re-occur then why not surmount it either?. Learn from every rigorous moment in life. Life is always wonderful because every thing is govern by nature and it temporal. Season comes and things fade away. I believe you've read much from everyone why you need to stay alive, and be free to enjoy the gift of life you've. But if you still insist on such. Hmmm... Ensure you write a will of who to inherit your asset if any is avialable. You can also request for my name, if you lack any. Cheer my Friend.

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by Rukkydelta(f): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
1}By cutting the vain in your wrist 2}Jumping into a river 3}Taking atleast 50 tablets of sleeping pills
Please don't take me serious na joke i dey o KILLING YOURSELF WE NEVER BE THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM E b like sey u know wan even kill yourself. OP YOU'RE REALLY A CLOWN
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by prettyJoy22(f): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Don't do it...john 3:16

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by Osisie(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
LadyFiona:
Don't be stewpid but......if you want to die,
Have to ask you whether you've s[i][/i]een the
..leaning tower of Pisa
..statue of liberty
..London bridge
..that underwater channel that connects Calais and Britain
..Stonehenge in Britain
..sultan of Brunei's palace
..the crossbridge of Malaysian towers
..Area 51 where the aliens are supposedly kept ...if you haven't die yet we might find out.
..Burj Khalifa and the palm island in Dubai. To mention but a few.

Then, do you owe or have you rode any of this.,.
Bugatti
Aston martin
Airbus 3something
Supersonic jets and train etc
And less I forgot, innoson SUV.

Have you eaten all known intercontinental ,Chinese, Italian and Korean foods.
Did you school in Harvard, Cambridge, Yale, Oxford,MIT.

Have you heard about the new nuclear plants that will sited in Nigeria, who the hell do you think will man it huh!!!... I am asking you.?
Buhari is yet to appoint ministers, what if he appoints you to achieve greatness ....but anyway you might've been gone by then.....very stewpid.

You have a deal with your maker to uplift me to greatness when I come knocking on your office door and honestly.....better be there or so help me God I will find where you are buried ....dug you up, rebury you and continues well!!!!......forget the rest.

I am just warming up.!!!

Really funny. Thank u tho. Yesterday, I fixed the rope and tried hanging me but I just stood there thinking abt many people I was gonna miss.
I also thought of what stories people would remember n say of me after I'm gone.

I couldn't do it. Although the issues still remain. I'm hoping to live through it. Thank u once again. Ur post is hilarious and serious at d same time.
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by Osisie(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
[b][/b]
funlord:
grin

An accurate pont blank shot to your face from a sawed off 12 gauge shot gun will do nicely! I hope you have enjoyed the attention you so desired!

U think it is attention I seek? May u never experience what I'm going tru.
Many thanks.
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 29, 2015
I pray for u,may God give u a sudden reason to want to live.may He bring ur night to an end ,may every demon of death in ur life die supernaturally in Jesus Name,Amen

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by Graxie(f): 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Please don't give up, your joy is on d way. It is well with you. Pls have a re-think n refuse d urge. Jesus cares. Shallom.
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
"For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion" (Ecclesiastes 9:4).
Re: What's The Easiest Way To Die? by timy22(f): 12:00am On Sep 04, 2015
HenryDion:

My final words.

I love ur words, powerful nd strengthening , @ OP read his word again. And remember The world is waiting for your manifestation! So Don't give up yet.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Abuse Me / Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh / Relocation sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.