Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

How To Write High Quality Articles For Your Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Write High Quality Articles For Your Blog. (1444 Views)

How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] / How To Write High Quality Content For Your Blog / How To Write High Quality Content For Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Write High Quality Articles For Your Blog. by oteneaaron(m): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Source: http://roviarsguide.com/how-to-write-high-quality-content-for-your-blog/

It's every bloggers dream for his/her articles to go viral---- rank high in search engines, get numerous shares on social media sites and get countless backlinks from related blogs. All of this is possible, but it all starts with writing HIGH QUALITY CONTENTS FOR YOUR BLOG..

In this article, you'll learn how to...

-Find proven topics and content for your blog

- How to do a standard keyword research

- How to get uniques images for free

- Determine the length of your article

FIND PROVEN CONTENT

It's true that writing articles that are unique to your blog will increase the authority of your blog in particular Niches. But instead of brainstorming to start an article from scratch..... what if you could add quality to what was already existing online?

This is how it goes... find out proven content ( posts or articles with the most social media shares, backlinks and search engine rankings), and rebrand them with "20 levels of awesomeness"...

I am not saying you should duplicate someones article....i am talking about value......

If you saw 2 topics online--- 10 ways to make money online in Nigeria .... and..... top 20 ways to make money online in Nigeria
which would you you attracted to read first?...... it doesn't take rocket science to know that you'll chose the second.

How do you find these proven content?
they are some free tools you can use... explaining each of them here will make this post awfully long and boring.... (you can check the website for more info on that.)

The secret is making you article better than the other person..give it value...make it longer.... and make sure the information is scalable (your DIY's should easily practiced)

How do you get unique images for your Blog?

Well they are many... countless websites online where you can get free unique images... but i'll suggest the ones i use...

#WORDITOUT.COM
This website creates free wordcloud images for your blog... all you have to do is paste keywords or parts of your article and a free wordcloud image will be generated for you...

#PIXABAY.COM

I use this website alot... they are free high quality images you can use.. all you have to do is search for the image by using the keyword specific to your article.

#CANVA.COM

You can use this website to design and rebrand images... all you have to do is add a background ( from pixabay) and design it.

#FREEPIK.COM

they give you high quality images you can optimize according to the needs of your article.

HOW LONG SHOULD THE ARTICLE BE?

Well the purpose of this post is to help you write HIGH QUALITY ARTICLES so... when it comes to the length of the article, ask yourself these questions..

- How much information are my willing to share with my readers

- Is my article detailed ..or it's just another "list post"

- How quickly can my readers apply the information i'm presenting to them?

The secret is that... the longer your Post.. the better you rank on search engines.........

That's a wrap!!

what do you think? any other ways you have in mind? please share with the thread.....

source: http://roviarsguide.com/how-to-write-high-quality-content-for-your-blog/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Write High Quality Articles For Your Blog. by topblogger12(f): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nice article ..... on the issue of the length of the article...should all our articles be extra-long? ..

Thanks for the article... and the free images part..
Re: How To Write High Quality Articles For Your Blog. by oteneaaron(m): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
topblogger12:
Nice article ..... on the issue of the length of the article...should all our articles be extra-long? ..

When it comes to the length...it varies especially for specific Niches.........But always keep a standard of not less than 500 words.

Thanks for your comment..
Re: How To Write High Quality Articles For Your Blog. by topblogger12(f): 12:44am On Sep 02, 2015
oteneaaron:

When it comes to the length...it varies especially for specific Niches.........But always keep a standard of not less than 500 words.

Thanks for your comment..
Re: How To Write High Quality Articles For Your Blog. by goverment(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2015
i think deep content word depend on the type of content or topic you want post, like 500 words or 1,000 word.

i appreciate those free photos link that you post
Re: How To Write High Quality Articles For Your Blog. by Panshow(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
This article is very interesting. God bless you OP.
Re: How To Write High Quality Articles For Your Blog. by chichriso: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
nice

CHIchriso SAid::::: CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: How To Write High Quality Articles For Your Blog. by oteneaaron(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Panshow:
This article is very interesting. God bless you OP.
Thanks for the good read...
Re: How To Write High Quality Articles For Your Blog. by oteneaaron(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
goverment:
i think deep content word depend on the type of content or topic you want post, like 500 words or 1,000 word.

i appreciate those free photos link that you post

you're welcome..
Re: How To Write High Quality Articles For Your Blog. by tbsnetworks: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: How To Write High Quality Articles For Your Blog. by Nichesiteseo(m): 4:20am On Jan 22, 2018
topblogger12:

Your articles should be super extra long.

I personally don't publish anything less than 3,000 words.

But how can you keep that up?

Here is the trick:

Drop your frequency and increase quality.

So stop writing 3-4 times a week. If you do this, you mostly likely would be writing sub-par articles.

Instead:

Write once a month.

But super detailed, long, shareable and totally awesome. Then spend another month on just promoting it.

In depth 3000+ word articles will smash any average mediocre 400-word blog post 24/7.

The only downside is:

Long pieces take more time and effort to write.

But that's a good thing. Infact a massive advantage for you.

Why?:

Your competition is usually a lazy fella.

I hear a lot of people complain that people don't read their blogs or they are finding it difficult to stand out and get exposure.

The single best way to solve this is to write gigantic articles.

Do this and you are running upstairs.

Running upstairs is no fun, trust me.

But it even less fun for someone chasing you.

So massive super indepth content is big moat for you. You will separate yourself instantly from the pack.

Long content is also highly correlated to higher rankings in Google.

Several studies have shown that the top 10 results from most keywords are usually around the 2000-word count mark.

Here is why google ranks longer content better:

-It gives google more information about the topic of that page. This makes them more confident that your page is a relevant result for that keyword.

- An indepth piece of long content that is 3000 words long will answer a searcher's query better than a 300 words long content. This means longer content gives more value to searchers than shorter ones.

- Long content attract more links and social shares than shallow content.

What are you more likely to link to or share on your Facebook page?

A 500-word blog post titled '4 ways to ace your Jamb exam'

....or a 5,000-word guide to acing Jamb.

I know which I will send to my brother about taking Jamb.

(1) (Reply)

LIVE: Ask Any Questions Relating To Blogging Here / Blog Developing, Re-designing, SEO Here / Paypal Card And America Express Card Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.