Stats: 3,150,134 members, 7,807,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] (57795 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) / See How Wizkid Defines His Own Swag / Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by largehead: 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
binsanni:
[sup][/sup][i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
dude! Seriously

Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by jaybee104(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:

oh, you hurt right?
Sorry mumu
lol. datsmy Mr ibu
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by vizkiz: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
jaybee104:

lol. datsmy Mr ibu

go furck yourself, you distugsting freak of nature!
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by xamuelotu(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:
uh, is olamide getting lighter

And what is it with the YELLOW cloths? I hope its not what I think sha undecided

***modified***
To those fools saying shiit, don't y'all know olamide has a thing for yellow colours?
Go back and listen to his lyrics in the track he sang with CDQ and mastercraft..listen to what he said at the end of the track..

Too many dummies on nairaland embarassed
that a barcelona jersey
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by ireneony(f): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Airforce1:
Guinness Made Of Black Ambassador, Olamide stormed his hood this afternoon in a limo with some pretty chics to show love to a man he named Euro, who he calls a hero and someone who can be referred to as the true definition of BLACK. Euro’s story is touching. He lost his mom at a tender age, kept the hustle tight and today he is smiling he never relented. He went to appreciate him by paying him a visit, and trying to showcase him to the world. See how he moved with his entourage to see Euro after the cut. Indeed some people are really MADE OF BLACK.

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-24078627/baddosneh/photos/ig-1060808047526982243_24078627
when is your long awaited abulm coming outgrin ...june has come n gone yet ur abulm is outundecided

deris is God ogrin
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by MrBasketball: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:

well, I know a dummy when I see one. And you fool is a dummy. Dimwitted bastard undecided

Keep showcasing your stupidity and let people know who is a dummy between me and you.

Nitwit. smiley
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by Airforce1(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
ireneony:
when is your long awaited abulm coming outgrin ...june has come n gone yet ur abulm is outundecided

deris is God ogrin

Mix tape is out

I'm third (3rd) from the right after korede bello

My album dropping soon

Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by Dubemkelly(m): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
SmartMugu:

I wonder o. Why do the girls have on black leather tops? Isn't it hot already? I bet u won't find anyone anywhere in the world wearing black leather clothes in the summer...
Haven't heard of #MadeOfBlack? Its a Guinness campaign where Phyno, Eva and Olamide are its ambassadors so the babes were just repping to suit the campaign
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by jaybee104(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:

go furck yourself, you distugsting freak of nature!
you r so like my grandma's piglets... so disgusting and annoying. yuck!
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by 247notire(m): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
idowuswap:
see my father's flat head like lizard is wat they talk oooooooooo

Fixed
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by lakesidepapa(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:

And what is it with the YELLOW cloths? I hope its not what I think sha undecided

***modified***
To those fools saying shiit, don't y'all know olamide has a thing for yellow colours?
Go back and listen to his lyrics in the track he sang with CDQ and mastercraft..listen to what he said at the end of the track..

We all knw as its going.. To nail it down, go and listen to lyrics in the track(Fine boy) he sang with L.A.X
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:
[font=serif]uh, is olamide getting lighter

***modified***

[/
font]

Olamide is a Buccaneer, that's not news
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by olaboy33(m): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
I've heard that guys name in many of bad do songs....... street guy indeed.........'we are going to heaven'
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by opedaydydx9(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:

***modified***

its exactly what ur thinking.... ND no be today most of Nigerian celebrities belong to one frat or the other just name it
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by areeyor(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sea Lord....Definition of Olamide flair of Yellow colour....he has been practising this for ages@Abule Ojo Akoka
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by opedaydydx9(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
MrBasketball:

Can't you see that's a Barcelona jersey? The way people like you think is very low.
quote me reach any where, olamide na buca altho it's not my bis
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by airmark(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
lakesidepapa:

We all knw as its going.. To nail it down, go and listen to lyrics in the track(Fine boy) he sang with L.A.X

what did he say in the lyrics that raised red flag pls ?
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by opedaydydx9(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
MrBasketball:

Can't you see that's a Barcelona jersey? The way people like you think is very low.
quote me teach any where, olamide na buca,
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by LockDown69(m): 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
So I see he's a FC Barcelona fan.
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by guitarmanpharell(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
floragregs:
no he's not, camera made him look light. Can't he wear yellow jersey again? @your signature, it's "you can be ME when you look this clean". Not Mean. ME sounds better jor, dnt care if it's"mean" grin
Nigga u d wrong 1...be sure of what yur saying b4 condemning pple...
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by lakesidepapa(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
airmark:

what did he say in the lyrics that raised red flag pls ?

Not really the lyrics per say but go and watch the video and check their dresses code
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by bummyla(m): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by mcmeffy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
vizkiz:

***modified***

He is a Bucaneer
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by floragregs(f): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Holyfield1:
Sorry bro....I fink u're hearing impaired....It's ''u can be mean or ''..you can be with me when u look this clean ...That with was silent due to the American accent....Jidenna na naija boy sha.....#no insult intended
hearing impaired? And "no insult intended? " are u ok? Did u read my message well? I said I dnt care if it's "mean" I like to sing it wth "me"
Re: Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] by floragregs(f): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
guitarmanpharell:
Nigga u d wrong 1...be sure of what yur saying b4 condemning pple...
who's "nigga"? Plz read my message slowly again. U shouldn't quote if u dnt understand.

Dele Momodu Visits Linda Ikeji (photos) / Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) / Davido Takes Fiancee, Chioma On An Expensive Dinner Date (Video)