Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Nigerian Ethnic Group VALUES - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Ethnic Group VALUES (1780 Views)

List Of 371 Ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Some Old Pictures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups And People / Some Nigerian Ethnic Groups And Their Dressing Styles (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ethnic Group VALUES by Jackossky(m): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
We have three major erhnics group in Nigeria which are the HAUSA,IGBO and the YORUBA which each one of them has his/her own values
The Igbos
The Igbos are generally known for their intelligence in business matters,and also they treat their selves as brothers and sisters" I remembered my native home which is full of the yorubas and few igbos,what usually amaze me is when an enugu man and a bayelsa man just met their selves,even though not knowing their selves b4 they have become brothers grin.......an average Igbo man is a scientific calculator
The Yoruba's
The yorubas upholds their culture more than anything else,they can greet you 1,000 times a day and also they respect their culture and tradition...I think that is why they re so active spiritually, if anything happens then it must definitely be one their grandmothers friend in the village.......t. The yorubas I hail oooo grin
The Hausa's
And lastly the hausa people,average hausa's are Muslim, they have great respect for their religion,they don't joke with it...they prefer to be in the mosque than to eat and are also very hard working..their wives I mean gurlz are so beautiful, maybe that is why when you are in the house of an HAUSA man their wives are emostly covered with cloth so you won't start salivating on their wives skin instead of d food they gave to you angry

GENERALLY THEYVARE ALL GOOD COOKS EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE BAD EGGS AMONG THEM.NIGERIA IS GREATGREAT grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ethnic Group VALUES by JassiR88: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
They all are very nice and interesting customs.
Re: Nigerian Ethnic Group VALUES by Jackossky(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hmmm...people can't show love for their ethnic group...

I rep
Yorubadboy grin

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Our Indigenous Languages / Yoruba Experts Come Out; Please What’s The Meaning Of Giwa In Yoruba / This Is The Oluwo Of Iwo Captured Leading Eid Prayer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.