Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians (1168 Views)

A Picture Says Thousand Words. / Top Nigerians Gather As Obasanjo's Son, Ibb's Daughter Begin Weddings Today / We Are All Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians by personal59: 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Look at this picture taken before Boko Haram insurgency.
First on the left, was late Mohammed Yusuf- founder of Boko Haram.

Next to him Mujahideen Asari Dokubo and pastor. Ayo Oritsejefor (pardon my spelling)

This picture was taken long before the insurgency what could they be doing together?

Could it be that these three "guy" are co-founder of Boko Haram? They all seem to be very close and know one another too well to be separated from each other.

Can someone help the innocent Nigerians to unravel the misery behind this deadly sect?

We all seem to be in the dark and our government seemed not to be telling us-the Nigerians-the truth regarding the sect!

Re: Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mtcheeww

Mr. OP. Do you work for Sahara reporters?
Re: Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Did you include ayo oritsejafor? Mind as how you joke with man of God o
SeverusSnape:
Mtcheeww

do you want to emulate from introvert and ladyF again? Booking space and modifying posts just to make FTC. Chai joblessness.
Re: Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians by personal59: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Mtcheeww

See question abeg the picture na lie abi y u hiss
Re: Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians by personal59: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Did you include ayo oritsejafor? Mind as how you joke with man of God o

Lol.. See u no be him dey there
Re: Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians by 4reala(m): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lol, pls is dat ur village Mohammed Yusuf?
Re: Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
personal59:

See question abeg the picture na lie abi y u ease
Just went through your profile and discovered you're an Islamist. No wonder you want to implicate Oritsejafor. You're a pathological liar.
Re: Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians by hisgrace090: 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
No condition is permanent. and what goes up nuts one day come down. God dey on our side.
Re: Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Did you include ayo oritsejafor? Mind as how you joke with man of God o do you want to emulate from introvert and ladyF again? Booking space and modifying posts just to make FTC. Chai joblessness.
See this fake prophet o. See, Lad'yF and introv"ert are my apprentices.
Re: Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Did you include ayo oritsejafor? Mind as how you joke with man of God o do you want to emulate from introvert and ladyF again? Booking space and modifying posts just to make FTC. Chai joblessness.
See this fake prophet o. See Lad'yF and introv"ert are my apprentices.
Re: Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians by DuchessLily(f): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians by personal59: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Just went through your profile and discovered you're an Islamist. No wonder you want to implicate Oritsejafor. You're a pathological liar.

See u can u tell m one of my post that show been an extremist and I want you to talk about the picture sey na lie?
Re: Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
personal59:

See u can u tell m one of my post that show been an extremist and I want you to talk about the picture sey na lie?
An Islamist is different from an extremist, I never said you're an extremist.
About the picture, It's as fake as APC's "change".
Re: Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians by personal59: 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
An Islamist is different from an extremist, I never said you're an extremist.
About the picture, It's as fake as APC's "change".

Yes am a muslim but asari dokubo is also a muslim op u knw dat too nd dis is not a matter of politics this is the picture I saw and share so talk base on wat u see
Re: Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
personal59:

Yes am a muslim but asari dokubo is also a muslim op u knw dat too nd dis is not a matter of politics this is the picture I saw and share so talk base on wat u see
Dokubo is a muslim with a difference, while others support Bokoharam, Asari Dokubo does not. I repeat, this picture is fake, that guy doesn't look like Yusuf Abubakar.
Re: Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians by personal59: 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Dokubo is a muslim with a difference, while others support Bokoharam, Asari Dokubo does not. I repeat, this picture is fake, that guy doesn't look like Yusuf Abubakar.

Can u post the real picture of yusuf and prove me wrong?
Re: Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians by personal59: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

This is his picture wen he was arrested

Re: Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
personal59:

Can u post the real picture of yusuf and prove me wrong?
you've already posted it.
Re: Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
personal59:

This is his picture wen he was arrested
I see some resemblance, But that doesn't mean he took a picture with them. Have you ever heard of something called 'photo shop'?
Re: Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians by personal59: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
you've already posted it.

So is he not the one?
Re: Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians by personal59: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I see some resemblance, But that doesn't mean he took a picture with them. Have you ever heard of something called 'photo shop'?

This is not photoshop I knw one if I see it

(1) (Reply)

30 Funny Nigerian Myths We All Believed As Kids / Photo: An Application Letter Written To A Dept In A Church / Jesus Is As Fake As The Easter Bunny Says By Kirk Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.