Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:57 AM

Free Acca Study Materials - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Acca Study Materials (2474 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Write ICAN Instead Of ACCA / Free 2016 ACCA Study Texts And Revision Kits / Where To Get Acca Study Materials For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Acca Study Materials by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Spread the good news!!! cheesy cheesy

Due to popular demand, I have decided to upload BPP ACCA study texts and practice and revision kits for Paper F1-Paper P7 to my blog. The only exception is paper F6 and paper P6 and this is because the copies I have are old and the tax laws(Finance Act) change every year. angry

Ordinarily, these books are suitable for exams till June 2015 but, since there were no recent changes in the syllabuses for most ACCA papers, most people will find them highly relevant.

ICAN candidates can also use these materials to complement ICAN study packs.

Kindly contact me if you experience any trouble in downloading the books.

Visit www.ng-books..com to download them now!

I hope to upload the latest versions of these books in the nearest future. keep checking.

Spread the word!!!!!
Re: Free Acca Study Materials by ciwi: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
OP God bless you for this
Re: Free Acca Study Materials by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
ciwi:
OP God bless you for this

Amen
Re: Free Acca Study Materials by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 21, 2015
Don't dull.

Start preparing for December session
Re: Free Acca Study Materials by Easy2018: 7:10am On Dec 28, 2018
Get all you need for your exams by joining this ACCA Professionals WhatsApp group
https:///L00gv8iJuNN05DRjSdiphA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Career Opportunities For Students Studying TELECOMMUNICATIONS? / Just Graduated From Medical School,what Are М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ Options / How Best Can I Invest One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (#150,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.