Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (72556 Views)

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Dinhodinho(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Stop Posting This Type Of Thing, You're Spoiling Me.
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by MARKone(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
"He also inspects my private part, he usually asks me to open my vagina to see if I have gone
to sleep with other men.

Lol the man put pre-paid meter there undecided
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by ganiyu26(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
End of time
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by mbulela: 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
FORUMgod:
WELCOME TO SHARING LIFE ISSUES WITH CHAZ B..hahaha
Please respect the memory of that man.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Gwin82(m): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lord hv mercy
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by tkondscreen(m): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wat an Irony!
A 50 yrs old man husbanding a 28yrs hold lady.
Ha! na love be dat or ........
The gap is too much.
22yrs gap.
That man is old enough to be the father of dat lady now.
chai.
There is God oooooooooooo
Meanwhile,
Front Page Things
Chai, na 2nd page I fall go.
No prob.
Abeg, if my analysis correct,
Hit many like jare

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
naijathings:

I think there is something in the air that we breathe in Lagos that make people do crazy things these days.

and please ?
PLease when is Nairaland gonna censor the BOLDED word ?
Se.un is on top of the matter now.

Dis kind word no dey pass u by, #badboi
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Don't mind him
He put metre or bug in the zone?
Hw will he knw
that man na "Charlie tear leather
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by egokudiowomoney: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
the man should have installed a machine called totometer in his wife

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by freecocoa(f): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Chai!
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by tkondscreen(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
egokudiowomoney:
the man should have installed a machine called totometer in his wife
You are a real BAGA! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Gwin82(m): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:
Ladies, this is what happens when you rush into marriage.
Marrying a man who doesn't respect you because 'you don dey old' will bring you this kind of embarrasment.

Ladies, take your time to find love and marry a good man.
shez28 hez50 so wts old abt d lady?

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by 9jatatafo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Shuooo shey the man get lab for house wey he take dey do the vaginal test? Wonders shall never end ooo
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by freecocoa(f): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
DuchessLily:
Come back late from where?? She didn't say

Anyways d man is almost twice ur age and very insecure. No trust at all...lady did u break d trust b4??
So the man can't just be insecure because he is insecure? Or is the woman not allowed to go out?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by naijathings(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Se.un is on top of the matter now.

Dis kind word no dey pass u by, #badboi

Do they need to setup a special server to blacklist that word? @TOTO ?
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by southcent: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
yes OK,its termed mere inspection I mean,make the mobile people here swear say them no dey check their car every mornining b4 them ride am,abi if you park am facing front and you meet am facing back you no go complain Ni....
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by arsenal33: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
does it have a meter?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Spybradd: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
oh my world,tawtaw environmental inspection!!
when he dey do am,last saturday of the month or..... cheii,women dòn suffer....
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by walemadu: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
the woman must be loose
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Edusouls(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:
Marrying a man who doesn't respect you because 'you don dey old' will bring you this kind of embarrasment.

shut up, we will see the kind of man u will end u marrying...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
Omo na to check this days oh,cos this women aint loyal.a woman is as loyal as her options,married or not once she done leave house na community niggas get am.
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by ALISMILE(m): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rukkydelta:
50-28=22 I'm dumbfounded
sorry o! I knw one Rukky from Delta! We schooled in AAU togeda! Are u d one, pls?
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
Older men should stop marrying younger ladies. The aftermath is infidelity, trust issues.....

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
EmagNig:
nothing bad in that...he suspects you
[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Who be this wannabe copycatting a copycat? Is it the regin of fools on NL or wat?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by carzola(m): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
i talk am ooooo
nah yeluba
cheaters!!!!!!!!!
Am sure the man can not perform
well cause of his age and he is scared the
young wife is getting it from a hot guy outside
itz not his fault yoruba girls are cheats...

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
lomprico:
Its only a thief that steals peoples cloths from d line that sits and guard his cloths whenever he washes them.
The man cheats on his wife simple. Unfortunately for her there is no way to check if a dick just fuçked!
There is actually a way to check o grin
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
Hmmm Nkan nbe
50yr old man vs 28 yr old wife. There would surely be away matches
See Age difference abeg! How did they marry sef?
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by godwin120alex: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
50 yrs and 28 thats how men keep making mistake cos the lady is younger the man may not be able to satisfy her.So he will think that she geting it outside..

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:

Did you read the post at all undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Damsman10(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:

she was 24yrs old wen she married d den 46yrs old businessman so I bet all odds she went in 2 d marriage 'cos of money nt age

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Muri1533: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
eggheaderz:

na wa for some pipo oo..... grin
yes you are right 100% possibility of away match

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. / When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why / Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.