Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

A Woman With A ‘horn’ Set To Have It Removed From Her Head.(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Woman With A ‘horn’ Set To Have It Removed From Her Head.(photos) (2641 Views)

Ahneeka Shares Breast Tube With Bald Head Photos / Barber Creates Fela's Face On Client's Head (photos) / A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman With A ‘horn’ Set To Have It Removed From Her Head.(photos) by nairaroot1: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
'Unicorn woman' set to have 'horn' removed from head after 13cm spike stops OAP sleeping

The 87-year-old's family say a mole-like growth on her head has developed into a 13cm-long hard mass resembling a horn

An elderly woman has stunned doctors by sprouting what looks like a unicorn horn from her head.

The villager has become known to local residents as the 'unicorn woman' since the abnormal growth has appeared and taken over the top of her head.

But although the 13cm-long single large mass is already a massive size, medical professionals are baffled by its apearance.

Have your say in our new comments section below

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE STORY WITH MORE PHOTOS. [url][/url] http://www.nairaroot.com/woman-with-horn-set-to-be-removed/#.Vd8vqsiL3IU

Re: A Woman With A ‘horn’ Set To Have It Removed From Her Head.(photos) by Visocrate(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
chai na wow o nothing person no go see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman With A ‘horn’ Set To Have It Removed From Her Head.(photos) by youngberry001(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
haba angry
Re: A Woman With A ‘horn’ Set To Have It Removed From Her Head.(photos) by jcross19: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
This is a demon in human flesh.
Re: A Woman With A ‘horn’ Set To Have It Removed From Her Head.(photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
jcross19:
This is a demon in human flesh.
I know u may be an EDUCATED person but you are incomplete without ENLIGHTENMENT and EXPOSURE.

U need these 3 E's to even make HEAVEN else FAKE PASTORS will use you as a bait

Am sorry, I don't mean to berate you but I think you lack the last 2 E's..

U can get them by always
1) STUDYING things esp. the ones unrelated to ur field.
2) ASKING relevant questions.
3) EMBARKING on trips from your comfort zone.
4) HAVING friends outside your field of study.
5) MARRYING a lady who has the 3

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman With A ‘horn’ Set To Have It Removed From Her Head.(photos) by jcross19: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
EVILFOREST:

I know u may be an EDUCATED person but you are incomplete without ENLIGHTENMENT and EXPOSURE.

U can get them by always
and what you upto? What concern you with my comment.
Re: A Woman With A ‘horn’ Set To Have It Removed From Her Head.(photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Na so them go dey lie
oga op that's a snail on her head not a horn
Re: A Woman With A ‘horn’ Set To Have It Removed From Her Head.(photos) by Khd95(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
undecided undecided

Can someone explain dat
Re: A Woman With A ‘horn’ Set To Have It Removed From Her Head.(photos) by otimothy(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
EVILFOREST:

U can get them by always

one of the best response i have seen in a while,my brother you deserve a medal.
Re: A Woman With A ‘horn’ Set To Have It Removed From Her Head.(photos) by Ruq: 1:06am On Aug 28, 2015
Holy Frioles!!! It's no joke when you tell her she has strong head.
Re: A Woman With A ‘horn’ Set To Have It Removed From Her Head.(photos) by Motolank: 2:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Why? And at this age? cool
Re: A Woman With A ‘horn’ Set To Have It Removed From Her Head.(photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
otimothy:

one of the best response i have seen in a while,my brother you deserve a medal.
Thanks man.
What MOST Of us need in LIFE, is just the RIGHT friend

For me, The WORST MARRIAGE in history, Is the marriage existing between an IGNORANT MAN and a CARELESS LADY............. end of quote

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Champagne Bucket As Seen In Ibadan / Six Nigerians Worthy For The Grammy Award In The Nearest Future / Kiss Daniel Shows Off His New Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.