Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. (16504 Views)

Forgiveness And Grace, A Video Everybody Must Watch / Atheism And Morality; Do Atheists Have A Foundation For Morality / Dialectics Of Violence And Morality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by winner01(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
plaetton:

That is the hallmark of Nigerian education. After your exams, the brain goes broke. grin grin

So, it's been 11yrs since you learnt anything new.
Naah, you spoke about english comprehension exams and its been 11years i had that. If you had the normal brains, you'll know that learning is an everyday thing and that english comprehension is supposed to be applied everyday and not only for exams....

To say its been 11 years since i learnt anything new, undecided....take my advise, you need rehab...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by johnydon22(m): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ishilove:

Niqqa, I am clowning around the thread because it is not deserving of serious discourse. When I come across a thread that tickles my fancy I will argue away, but until then, I will keep laughing at the very ignorant back and forth babble going on here wink
Alright i understand

1 Like

Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

- The "Evolution" of God

You believe in Evolutionism and GOD at the same time?

1 Like

Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ishilove:

When I come across a thread that tickles my fancy I will argue away, but until then, I will keep laughing at the very ignorant back and forth babble going on here wink
Ignorant? You write before you think or you just having a bad Evening?

1 Like

Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by Macelliot(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
plaetton:
^^^
Lol @ purely fleshly desires. grin
LOLOL @ Sinful Curiosity. grin grin grin
You haven't repented yet?
Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by Macelliot(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
johnydon22:
Seriously, if you becomes a "true" evangelist......... Just saying!
Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by plaetton: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Macelliot:

You haven't repented yet?

No sir,
Not when my christian brethren are dabbling in SINFUL CURIOSITY.

grin

1 Like

Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by johnydon22(m): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
Macelliot:

Seriously, if you becomes a "true" evangelist......... Just saying!
I will make a lot of money huh bro? wink
Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by Macelliot(m): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
johnydon22:
.The same you who is here claiming your God concept is above human reason is still the one who will lay out your ideas as the words of God, the same you label books written by humans as the word of this God you still claim is above human reason. . The same you who claims God is unknowable still knows the characters of this God that you are quite sure it has a son, it has a golden mansion in the sky, it has a literal burning fire to punish people but yet it is beyond human comprehension.

I so wonder if someone can deceive themselves anymore than that. . .
God is above human reason and so says another human.....

Unlike you i have full total control of my thought and reason independent of any prejudice, i advice you do so too.
Aaaaah yes the bible quoting. . I have once being there, i know what it feels like to have a belief.

I know if not more than you what it is to have a conviction and i know the effect of this Stockholm syndrome you exhibit. . so i totally understand cus frankly i once use to quote these verses too.

Hmmmmmmm...
Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Freemanan:

You believe in Evolutionism and GOD at the same time?

There are theistic evolutionists or people who believe God orchestrated evolution (theistic evolution) .

Its quite different from what I mean . Im talking of the betterment of God's relationship with man and other related stuff since the beginning of creation (pre-adamic creation all through to post-adamic creation ) plus the concept of God too .
Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by dalaman: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

There are theistic evolutionists or people who believe God orchestrated evolution (theistic evolution) .

Its quite different from what I mean . Im talking of the betterment of God's relationship with man and other related stuff since the beginning of creation (pre-adamic creation all through to post-adamic creation ) plus the concept of God too .

Betterment of God's relationship with man. Funny how and all knowing creature refines and betters it's relationship with his allege creation. You guys keep making your God look incompetent with the things you say about him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Please abeg oo . God is not a sky deity neither does He live in the clouds . I wonder why people still hold unto the beliefs meant for 2 yr olds .

Nollywood at work - God and His angels living in the sky - in the clouds grin

2 Likes

Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
dalaman:

Betterment of God's relationship with man. Funny how and all knowing creature refines and betters it's relationship with his allege creation. You guys keep making your God look incompetent with the things you say about him.

My initial statement was : Im expecting more advanced and intellectual/healthy dose of skepticism as regards to

Let me explain because its obvious you didnt understand .

If you think there is such thing as the "Evolution of God " as I explained , do you have cogent reasons to back up this proposition ? Cogent reasons - bible quotations , explanations etc .If you think its not true , provide your rebuttals . Simple !

Don't drag me into any shitty arguments angry .
Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
dalaman:

My initial statement was : Im expecting more advanced and intellectual/healthy dose of skepticism as regards to

If you think there is such thing as the "Evolution of God " as I explained , do you have cogent reasons to back up this proposition ? Cogent reasons - bible quotations , explanations etc .If you think its not true , provide your rebuttals . Simple !!

Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by dalaman: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Please abeg oo . God is not a sky deity neither does He live in the clouds . I wonder why people still hold unto the beliefs meant for 2 yr olds .

Nollywood at work - God and His angels living in the sky - in the clouds grin

Every God lives inside the head of those that believe in that version of God. The Hindu Gods live inside the head of the Hindus, Allah lives inside the head of the muslims, Yahweh lives inside the heads of the Jews, the trinity God of the christians lives inside their heads and on and on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by dalaman: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

If you think there is such thing as the "Evolution of God " as I explained , do you have cogent reasons to back up this proposition ? Cogent reasons - bible quotations , explanations etc .If you think its not true , provide your rebuttals . Simple !!

The evolution of the biblical God is there for all to see in the bible, from the old testament to the new testament. Nothing more to say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
dalaman:

Every God lives inside the head of those that believe in that version of God. The Hindu Gods live inside the head of the Hindus, Allah lives inside the head of the muslims, Yahweh lives inside the heads of the Jews, the trinity God of the christians lives inside their heads and on and on.

Your opinion about religion - its you business what you think about God/gods. Now it becomes delusion when it has been proven to be untrue and yet you are obdurate about it

I guess your comment was a loud thought kiss
Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
dalaman:

The evolution of the biblical God is there for all to see in the bible, from the old testament to the new testament. Nothing more to say.

Are you sure ? wink wink wink
Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by dalaman: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Your opinion about religion - its you business what you think about God/gods. Now it becomes delusion when it has been proven to be untrue and yet you are obdurate about it

I guess your comment was a loud thought kiss

Prove to me that the christian God lives anywhere else apart from the mind of the christian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
dalaman:

Confirmed . The Atheists are shallow thinkers .
Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
dalaman:

Prove to me that the christian God lives anywhere else apart from the mind of the christian.

Life
Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by dalaman: 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by Macelliot(m): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
johnydon22:
I will make a lot of money huh bro? wink
Nope! You thought so! You might not actually be...
You can be "selfless."

I like you...

I believe in Christ because of a reason best known to me.. I'm not forcing to do so...
You are entitled to your own opinion...

Some of we Christians are hypocrite, Even though we all claim to profess Christ...

I've nothing to say...
We gonna die one day..
Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by johnydon22(m): 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Macelliot:

Nope! You thought so! You might not actually be...
You can be "selfless."

I like you...

I believe in Christ because of a reason best known to me.. I'm not forcing to do so...
You are entitled to your own opinion...

Some of we Christians are hypocrite, Even though we all claim to profess Christ...

I've nothing to say...
We gonna die one day..

Lol... that's for sure....a simple truth known to all.

"Nobody is leaving this planet alive"
Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by dalaman: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Confirmed . The Atheists are shallow thinkers .

And the theist are myth believers.

2 Likes

Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
dalaman:

The genesis of life
The purpose of life
The challenges in life
The continuation of life
etc

You are in a bleeping game/story man . You are like a character/actor . Its more like a plan and you have a part to play . See life as it is from the outside and maybe you might understand . The game developers/directors know the beginning and end to a game/story's plot but they still go ahead to do it because they have a purpose .

Understand the purpose of life before you run your mouth in ignorance undecided
Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by Macelliot(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
johnydon22:
Lol... that's for sure....a simple truth known to all.
"Nobody is leaving this planet alive"
There is a "force."
Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
dalaman:

And the theist are myth believers.

I can prove you are a shallow thinker with common sense and the bible but can you prove that am a myth believer with just common sense ?

Are you in or out ?
Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by dalaman: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

The genesis of life

The incontrovertible evidence that your God created all Human life and not the Hindu God Brahma is?

The purpose of life

According to Allah, the purpose of life is to submit to his will as loyal slaves, can you show that to be false?

The challenges in life

Many Gods make that claim.

The continuation of life
etc

Again many Gods also make that claim.

You are in a bleeping game/story man . You are like a character/actor . Its more like a plan and you have a part to play . See life as it is from the outside and maybe you might understand . The game developers/directors know the beginning and end to a game/story's plot but they still go ahead to do it because they have a purpose .

Understand the purpose of life before you run your mouth in ignorance undecided

What is the purpose of life? Why are you speaking on your God's behalf? Why don't you allow him speak for himself? I thought he is alive and can do all things? Why is he relying on someone like you to talk on his behalf?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by johnydon22(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Macelliot:
There is a "force."
Many of them to be precise . .
Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by dalaman: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I can prove you are a shallow thinker with common sense and the bible but can you prove that am a myth believer with just common sense ?

Are you in or out ?

You believe in the mythical and fictional stories of ancient Jews, Romans and Greeks that was brought to your ancestors by the colonial masters. If your ancestors were colonized by the Indians you would have been a Hindu today and you would have been propagating the Hindu religious mythology and fiction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
dalaman:

The incontrovertible evidence that your God created all Human life and not the Hindu God Brahma is?

You asked for the evidence of God . Comparing God with the Hindu God Brahma is a digression which I noticed . You dont play me , I play you

According to Allah, the purpose of life is to submit to his will as loyal slaves, can you show that to be false?

According to the atheist , life popped out for not just reason . And sorry I'm a christian . You can forward that argument to the muslims

Many Gods make that claim.

Actually scientists - your mind/ intelligence controllers - have suggested/proposed that life on earth is being controlled by some sort of higher civilization . So you were saying ? ...

Again many Gods also make that claim.

Again ... actually scientists -your mind/ intelligence controllers - claim that obliteration of mankind could come from

1. AI Uprising leading to the destruction of human race
2. Global warming
3. Asteroid hitting the earth
4. Alien Invasion etc

The paint this delusion with science jargon just to give human's the impression of the non-existence of God . You could pick one tho cool

What is the purpose of life?

Sorry I thought you knew the purpose of life . What's the purpose of life ?

Why are you speaking on your God's behalf? Why don't you allow him speak for himelf?

Oh .. He is speaking but you are just not paying attention
I thought he was alive and can do all things?

Your life is one of the numerous evidences of His existence

Why is he relying on someone like you to talk on his behalf?

He is not relying on me and He could speak through anyone if He wishes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does God Exist? / Christianity In Nigeria: Irrelevance Looms / Are Churches Really Helping The Poor And Unemployed In Our Society Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.