Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,583 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) (89021 Views)

Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
When i look at the way some babes flaunt their hot bodies,pretty faces and curves i tend to yinmu to them because many of them are ignorant of the fact that no matter the cream,no matter the surgery or cosmetics they use to enhance their beauty,there is always a gradual yet hardly noticeable depreciation of their beauty and bit by bit that sweet looking face,that super firm tits and that hot body will begin to experience law of diminishing returns and nobody can ever stop that from happening.

Some ladies are unfortunate to find themselves single even in their 30s or 40s with no fault of theirs but this write up is directed to the ladies who believe they are too sweet to settle with a man.This is not about throwing shades on them but a known fact many pretend they don't know about. A woman has no luxury of gallivanting about when she ought to calm down and put herself at a vantage point to settle down in a timely manner.

ok ok you say you don't wanna suffer with any man so you wait and hope you meet a rich dude. Ironically,this rich dude knows he is a hot cake so he only spends stipends on you out of his millions or billions and when he is done with you,he dumps you for another lady since he has the money to throw about and maybe at 30something you will now be forced to settle with a man you ordinarily will not look twice.

And if i may ask these myopic ladies these simple questions:

1.How much are you really worth?
2.Is there a crystal ball to know if that "poor dude" will remain poor forever or will also make it big?
3.Is there a guaranty that the rich guy you have an eye for will remain rich forever?
4.How will you feel if that broke dude you ignored today becomes a very rich dude in no time and that rich guy you went for became so broke?
5.Are you cursed not to also strive and make it on your own?

I dey beg all the ladies wey believe say they are too hot to be with one man to relax,cool down very well and pick one man to settle with before they become an object of consideration by men and If you believe you are too hot to be with one man then be ready to be sampled by many men. Just go for a man who has a destination,take the risk of sticking with him,pray for him and take the bold step with him.

Many ladies say marriage is not a do or die affair but this same ladies will certainly want children and also want a fatherly figure for these children so who is fooling who?

The epitome of this epistle is that asides from circumstance beyond their control, ladies should be wise enough to get married before their beauty fades because In 7 out of 10 ladies,all their gragra is from the ripe age of 18 to 35 and once you don dey pass 35years GOD help you so baby Juliana, kwachara anya gi.

81 Likes 19 Shares

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Cutehector(m): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lmao. I wonder what ladyboss1 and eroticangelina will look like when dey grow old cheesy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
the thread is laced with the unseen ever increasing but not-not-tapped-into intelligence of a woman. no, they rather prefer to rely on their beauty, curves, rigidity and turgidity...

8 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by vizkiz: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
most of these girls feeling like beyonce will look like mushroom when they grow old grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
Dharniel:
the thread is meant to be coupled with the ever increasing but not-not-tapped-into intelligence of a lady...

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
angry ok
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Lmao. I wonder what ladyboss1 and eroticangelina will look like when dey grow old cheesy

Lol i wonder too
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by agarawu23(m): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Cutehector(m): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol i wonder too
hehehe hav u eva thought of it?
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
hehehe hav u eva thought of it?
I do everyday , thats y its good to live healthy lifestlye dat way even at 80 ama still shake a leg grin
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:

Lol! wettin dem do you?
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Toks2008:

Lol1 wettin dem do you?
Nah compliment he dey compliment us .. Lol no mind dat hector
Hating no good ... I wonder how he would look at 50 grin
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Nah compliment he dey compliment us .. Lol no mind dat hector
Hating no good ... I wonder how he would look at 50 grin

The truth is that sexual decency helps a woman looks young and this is why most times you see a lady at 30 who has probably been with just one man looking younger and fresher than a lady at 23 who have been rough with her sex life. FACT.

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Cutehector(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:

I do everyday , thats y its good to live healthy lifestlye dat way even at 80 ama still shake a leg grin
and ur boobs will sag cheesy

11 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Toks2008:

The truth is that sexual decency helps a woman looks young and this is why most times you see a lady at 30 who has probably been with just one man looking younger and fresher than a lady at 23 who have been rough with her sex life. FACT.
Thank god im a V dat means i remain fresh ba grin
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
and ur boobs will sag cheesy
Yh sag all d way back to sweet 16 tongue y u hating on d boobies
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:

This your curve hmmm, make i no think bad thing abeg.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toro2015(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:

virgin ke ! Who dash u .

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:

You look take away lady B so no mind am.

As far as im concerned, a lady should either have a good boobs to compliment for not so big rear or should be curvy and bootilicious enough to atone for a small or moderate tits.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
Toro2015:
virgin ke ! Who dash u .
Pls dont judge .. Lol u no say nah sin b dat ..
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Toks2008:

You look take away lady B so no mind am.

As far as im concerned, a lady should either have a good boobs to compliment for not so big rear or should be curvy and bootilicious enough to atone for a small or moderate tits.
Well i think im point 2 hehehe
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:

lol cox d way u ladies flaunt them and do shakara wit dem is annoying... Its gona sag anyways

2 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
lol cox d way u ladies flaunt them and do shakara wit dem is annoying... Its gona sag anyways
Hehehe its life smiley
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Sveen: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2015

2 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sveen:
What about men?

We are blessed and even with good money at 70 we can marry a 25year old lady.

Indeed its a cruel world of men.

6 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:
most of these girls feeling like beyonce will look like mushroom when they grow old grin

Abegi!!! Like tz only females that grow old or re u going to be forever young

6 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Sveen: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:
Bro, please lemme ask you a silly question. Is you NL font permanent, if so, how did you do it?
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
U guys should guess my age pls!! grin
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by vizkiz: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Abegi!!! Like tz only females that grow old or re u going to be forever young

baby, I am still gonna look awesome in my 80s tongue
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toro2015(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Pls dont judge .. Lol u no say nah sin b dat ..
ok Doro curves. Lol
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Toro2015:
ok Doro curves. Lol
Lol according to op it will fade no look dat wan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.