Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) (89058 Views)

Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by SUGARBEE(f): 12:29am On Aug 28, 2015
manlyprof:

Sometimes oil no dey sleep. Even SugarBees
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by ThatVaselineGuy: 12:40am On Aug 28, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol thanks

cheesy cheesy

aww, tanks bae. lemme rub it all ova ma bodi b4 awa slip an slide wink

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Ishilove: 3:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Toks2008:
When i look at the way some babes flaunt their hot bodies,pretty faces and curves i tend to yinmu to them because many of them are ignorant of the fact that no matter the cream,no matter the surgery or cosmetics they use to enhance their beauty,there is always a gradual yet hardly noticeable depreciation of their beauty and bit by bit that sweet looking face,that super firm tits and that hot body will begin to experience law of diminishing returns and nobody can ever stop that from happening.

So i dey beg all the ladies wey believe say they are too hot to be with one man to relax,cool down very well and pick one man to settle with before they become an object of consideration by men and If you believe you are too hot to be with one man then be ready to be sampled by many men.

In 7 out of 10 ladies,all their gragra is from the ripe age of 18 to 35 and once you don dey pass 35years GOD help you so you better kpachara anya nwaanyị

I don't get it...aren't women supposed to age?

Well, we have the vain and foolish ones who refuse to settle down, but it gets tiring when in Africa especially, so much emphasis is placed on marriage, as if marriage holds the keys to the kingdom.

5 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 5:43am On Aug 28, 2015
Ishilove:

I don't get it...aren't women supposed to age?

Well, we have the vain and foolish ones who refuse to settle down, but it gets tiring when in Africa especially, so much emphasis is placed on marriage, as if marriage holds the keys to the kingdom.

Ishilove just read your comments once more and think deep about the bold lettering.

I have seen many ladies who will say they don't need marriage and some will even say they don't need a man yet you will see same ladies hoping from one man to another so please whats the point in claiming you don't need marriage yet you are cool moving from one man to another.

So as you wrote,im addressing the "foolish" ones who refuse to calm down and settle down with a man thinking they have all the time in the world.

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:27am On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
U guys should guess my age pls!! grin
hav u gotten d attention u seek 4

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by bqlekan(m): 7:28am On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked u see me for drm?
yes and stop pretending as if you don't know undecided
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by AfroKnight: 7:33am On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
U guys should guess my age pls!! grin

49 grin
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:48am On Aug 28, 2015
Men look more handsome as they age with healthy way of life,especially Africans,look at Yoruba movies and see how the actors look handsome than ever,some men in the western world too,R Kelly looks thick for his height,making him look huge,and his face looks filled and balanced as he approaches 50 rather than the bony head he had before,handsome than ever,Mr Marc Jacob,but white men mostly don't age gracefully like blacks due to their lack of melanin
Lots of men looked like clowns at times in their 20's and 30's but look great in their 50's, 60's.
Even our president is not as handsome when he was in his 20's as now,Adamu Muazu is really handsome in his 60's with his white beards looking good on him,Governor Fatai Ahmad etc. I can't imagine how clownish David Mark would look in his 20's but the man is an handsome and distinguished looking elderly man that's aging gracefully now.
Jonathan looks boyish and we still call him a young man but Iya Piss looks like his grandmother and we call her an old woman even though she's just a month older.
The aging in women is due to child birth,they gain fat and lose it again and gain it and lose it again with the expansion and shrinking leading to wrinkles,also,their make ups make their skin less healthy and uglier,the creams they use mostly have adverse effects,also,women are created to hit puberty before men and start growing up faster before men

3 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Men look more handsome as they age with healthy way of life,especially Africans,look at Yoruba movies and see how the actors look handsome than ever,some men in the western world too,R Kelly looks thick for his height,making him look huge,and his face looks filled as he approaches 50,handsome than ever,Mr Marc Jacob,but white men mostly don't age gracefully like blacks
Lots of men looked like clowns at times in their 20's and 30's but look great in their 50's, 60's.
Even our president is not as handsome when he was in his 20's as now,Adamu Muazu is really handsome in his 60's with his white beards looking good on him,Governor Fatai Ahmad etc. I can't imagine how clownish David Mark would look in his 20's but the man is an handsome and distinguished looking elderly man that's aging gracefully now.
Jonathan looks boyish and we still call him a young man but Iya Piss looks like his grandmother and we call her an old woman even though she's just a month older.
The aging in women is due to child birth,they gain fat and lose it again and gain it and lose it again with the expansion and shrinking leading to wrinkles,also,their make ups make their skin less healthy and uglier,the creams they use mostly have adverse effects

Oooooshe!

Check me out and see if i look like one that have lived four decades.

This is why i tell ladies that think their guy should not be more than 2 to 5 years ahead of them,i laugh in Swahili language. Yes love is all that matters and a 30yr old guy fit marry 40year old but when it comes to comparative aging process. A 40year old lady will look like immediate younger sister of a 60year old man if the guy sabi wettin dey.

3 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by GentleFrank(m): 8:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Lolz, so true. The same thing also applies to men. But it is more significant among d female folks who are always fashion-inclined ...
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2015
Toks2008:

Oooooshe!

Check me out and see if i look like one that have lived four decades.

This is why i tell ladies that think their guy should not be more than 2 to 5 years ahead of them,i laugh in Swahili language. Yes love is all that matters and a 30yr old guy fit marry 40year old but when it comes to comparative aging process. A 40year old lady will look like immediate younger sister of a 60year old man if the guy sabi wettin dey.
honestly you just look like a thick guy in his 20's,there shouldn't be comparison between women and men when it comes to aging,they're 2 different species

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 28, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
hav u gotten d attention u seek 4
angry
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:
honestly you just look like a thick guy in his 20's,there shouldn't be comparison between women and men when it comes to aging,they're 2 different species

Honestly thats why we need to cherish them and treat them so well because they carry the next generation inside them but when i now see some of them willingly towing the line of destruction i just wonder.

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2015
GentleFrank:
Lolz, so true. The same thing also applies to men. But it is more significant among d female folks who are always fashion-inclined ...
it's like this;

Men look more handsome as they age with healthy way of life,especially Africans,look at Yoruba movies and see how the actors look handsome than ever,some men in the western world too,R Kelly looks thick for his height,making him look huge,and his face looks filled and balanced as he approaches 50 rather than the bony head he had before,handsome than ever,Mr Marc Jacob,but white men mostly don't age gracefully like blacks due to their lack of melanin
The aging in women is due to child birth,they gain fat and lose it again and gain it and lose it again with the expansion and shrinking leading to wrinkles,also,their make ups make their skin less healthy and uglier,the creams they use mostly have adverse effects,also,women are created to hit puberty before men and start growing up faster before men
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2015
AfroKnight:

49 grin
grin shocked i am 50
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2015
bqlekan:
yes and stop pretending as if you don't know undecided
cheesy
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2015
Toks2008:

You are 20yrs
angry i am not,far from it!
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2015
bomasek:
so u be small chikala sef n I bin wan even send u PM try my luck n see how it goes
U can still send d pm,it is not too late cheesy
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:
it's like this;

Also the number of sex partners matter.

If you look at a lady of 30 who have probably been with a guy or two and of-course not allowing excessive sex on her,you will see that she will be comparatively younger than a 23year old lady who have had several sex partners and worse still have had an abortion before.

Trust me,abortion destroys the woman's body very fast and also sags the breast faster than breastfeeding.

5 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry i am not,far from it!

Abeg i don try.

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2015
Toks2008:

Also the number of sex partners matter.

If you look at a lady of 30 who have probably been with a guy or two and of-course not allowing excessive sex on her,you will see that she will be comparatively younger than a 23year old lady who have had several sex partners and worse still have had an abortion before.

Trust me,abortion destroys the woman's body very fast and also sags the breast faster than breastfeeding.
that's very true

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2015
Toks2008:

Abeg i don try.
cheesy cheesy dont mind!goodmorning
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by ivyT(f): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2015
vizkiz:
most of these girls feeling like beyonce will look like mushroom when they grow old grin

wetin una go kon resemble when una time go reach?

JohnCena abi? 4 ur mind_lolz
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin shocked i am 50

For real? shocked

You try o, though you look advanced sha but not up to 50
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2015
Toks2008:

For real? shocked

You try o, though you look advanced sha but not up to 50
cheesy cheesy i am 50 take it or u leave it cheesy
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by vizkiz: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2015
ivyT:

more like tom cruise tongue

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by ivyT(f): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2015
vizkiz:

more like tom cruise tongue

superman wey no get wing
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy i am 50 take it or u leave it cheesy

You see why its good to reveal one's age online sometimes.

At least anyone wey wan abuse you online go first commot his/her age from 50 then they can go ahead and rain the insults knowing fully well what they are doing and the consequence according to African beliefs and Biblical teachings.

I am loyal ma, thanks for visiting my thread ma and i hope you are enjoying it ma grin

Thank GOD say i see person wey old pass me for nairaland today cheesy
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by NoRetreat(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2015
Toks2008:

At least anyone wey wan abuse you online go first commot his/her age from 50 then they can go ahead and rain the insults knowing fully well what they are doing and the consequence according to African beliefs and Biblical teachings.

I am loyal ma, thanks for visiting my thread ma and i hope you are enjoying it ma grin

She looks younger sha.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2015
ivyT:

ladies should be treated well cos they give birth to our babies and the child birth is what ages them,i do pity mama peace when people mock her that she looks like Jonathan's mother,they call Jonathan a young man and mama an old grandma,also,women have their bodies to flaunt to make us happy but men have nothing to flaunt but to cover everything with suits. I can't imagine what a woman would look like at Buhari's age but baba is still looking phucking handsome and tall with nice physique. Some say it is a men's world but who brings men to the world? women suffer for us and yet we don't respect them for aging faster and go through pains of child birth for men to come

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2015
Always writing about women. Kilode!
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Toks2008:

Infact i am enjoy d thread as if i am licking honey!i am d oldest nlander! grin u guys should not talk to me anyhow as from today! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.