Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) (89066 Views)

Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Infact i am enjoy d thread as if i am licking honey!i am d oldest nlander! grin u guys should not talk to me anyhow as from today! cheesy
check my entire post on nairaland and you will observe that i will never abuse anyone and for those who are childish in their utterances,i either ignore or reproach them maturely.

But it may surprise you that we may have many nairalanders above 50 or even 60
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2015
andromida:
Always writing about women. Kilode!

Can any one write on romance section without iincluding the wiomen folk?

Their is no romance without women.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Omotayor123(f): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Lmao. I wonder what ladyboss1 and eroticangelina will look like when dey grow old cheesy
grin
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 10:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Omotayor123:

grin

Happy birthday to my nairaland sweet heart.

Wishing you long life and the best life has to offer in Jesus name. AMEN!

I actually taught it was tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Lmao. I wonder what ladyboss1 and eroticangelina will look like when dey grow old cheesy
leave my girl Eroticangelina out of this,as long as she maintains her slim figure(even after child birth cos that's when most african women lose it),she would look as beautiful even when she hits 60's,70's. I had a crush on Elizabeth Taylor when I saw her on Oprah Show when she was in her 60's,slim people with slim faces don't look old as they age as long as they maintain their slim figure,thats why girls that don't have excess curves and flesh like Elizabeth Taylor and Eroticangelina don't have nothing to worry about cos they still look good no matter the age.
PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT FLESHY ARE BLESSED On the first pic: Elizabeth Taylor is already an old woman here but doesn't look old and even her grey hair looks good on her and also,her shape looks great cos she's not fleshy
On the second pic: the handsome 72 year old man on the pic looks younger than some men in their 30's cos he's not fleshy, and he looks the same as when he was in his 30's and 40's. The more the flesh on the face and body,the older you look and the more the wrinkles

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Cutehector(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:
leave my girl Eroticangelina out of this,as long as she maintains her slim figure(even after child birth cos that's when most african women lose it),she would look as beautiful even when she hits 60's,70's. I had a crush on Elizabeth Taylor when I saw her on Oprah Show when she was in her 60's,slim people with slim faces don't look old as they age as long as they maintain their slim figure,thats why girls that don't have excess curves and flesh like Elizabeth Taylor and Eroticangelina don't have nothing to worry about cos they still look good no matter the age.
PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT FLESHY ARE BLESSED On the first pic: Elizabeth Taylor is already an old woman here but doesn't look old and even her grey hair looks good on her and also,her shape looks great cos she's not fleshy
On the second pic: the handsome 72 year old man on the pic looks younger than some men in their 30's cos he's not fleshy, and he looks the same as when he was in his 30's and 40's. The more the flesh on the face and body,the older you look and the more the wrinkles
bros abeg I no say make u come preach jehova witness typ of preachn biko. Na joke I been dey joke.. Even eroticangelina knw say I dey play... All these jealous boyfrnds sef..
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
True Talk OP
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nayah(f): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
It depends on many things ... Way of life ( workout, no smoke, healthy food
) your race ( black people are ageing very well ) etc... You can't make a generalization dude
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nayah:
It depends on many things ... Way of life ( workout, no smoke, healthy food
) your race ( black people are ageing very well ) etc... You can't make a generalization dude

Its not really about generalizing sis,its a fact that no one remains the same overtime.

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Toks2008:

The truth is that sexual decency helps a woman looks young and this is why most times you see a lady at 30 who has probably been with just one man looking younger and fresher than a lady at 23 who have been rough with her sex life. FACT.

that also apply to men

3 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Men still no dey old ni All this female haters on nl

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rukkydelta:

that also apply to men
Yes i believe so at least its workiing for me.
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Men still no dey old ni All this female haters on nl
which one be female haters...just stating the obvious.

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Toks2008:

which one be female haters...just stating the obvious.
OK
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by lovemode: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Toks2008:
When i look at the way some babes flaunt their hot bodies,pretty faces and curves i tend to yinmu to them because many of them are ignorant of the fact that no matter the cream,no matter the surgery or cosmetics they use to enhance their beauty,there is always a gradual yet hardly noticeable depreciation of their beauty and bit by bit that sweet looking face,that super firm tits and that hot body will begin to experience law of diminishing returns and nobody can ever stop that from happening.

So i dey beg all the ladies wey believe say they are too hot to be with one man to relax,cool down very well and pick one man to settle with before they become an object of consideration by men and If you believe you are too hot to be with one man then be ready to be sampled by many men.

In 7 out of 10 ladies,all their gragra is from the ripe age of 18 to 35 and once you don dey pass 35years GOD help you so baby Juliana, kwachara anya gi.

same goes for u guys too......who doesn't age? So stop sounding as if aging is only ladies thing.

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
lovemode:
same goes for u guys too......who doesn't age? So stop sounding as if aging is only ladies thing.

No one is contesting that just that the female folks are more diisadvantaged.

Oshomale s a 63 year old man who just married a 29year old beauty so i know what im implying when i wrote that.

No matter the shakara of a lady,na man go still marry am so the point is for her to make hey when her sun is still very bright.

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nayah(f): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Toks2008:

Its not really about generalizing sis,its a fact that no one remains the same overtime.

My bro I can assure you some people remain the same with a good lifestyle ... If you knew my age you wouldn't believe me ... It s all about lifestyle trust me
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nayah:

My bro I can assure you some people remain the same with a good lifestyle ... If you knew my age you wouldn't believe me ... It s all about lifestyle trust me

I dont believe so much in pics but from what i can seee,you should be in your late 30s or 40s

1 Like

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nayah(f): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Toks2008:

I dont believe so much in pics but from what i can seee,you should be in your late 30s or 40s
Not really cheesy
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nayah:

Not really cheesy

Please give me a hint, im really eager to know.

You are Ghanian right?
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Pidggin(f): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Toks2008:

We are blessed and even with good money at 70 we can marry a 25year old lady.

Indeed its a cruel world of men.

She's marrying your money not you, as you wouldn't have much to offer a 25 year old lady @70, besides she'll surely be cheating on you with that age difference. Cruel world indeed

4 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Pidggin:

She's marrying your money not you, as you wouldn't have much to offer a 25 year old lady @70, besides she'll surely be cheating on you with that age difference. Cruel world indeed

Isorite
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
I affirm ur talk o@ toks2008 such is life o
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Toks2008:

The truth is that sexual decency helps a woman looks young and this is why most times you see a lady at 30 who has probably been with just one man looking younger and fresher than a lady at 23 who have been rough with her sex life. FACT.
Gurgle shey u don hear
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Gurgle(f): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Gurgle shey u don hear

I don't blame you grin see in your most recent DP how you don old...hei! 20+ don thief old woman body grin grin
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
dilim27:
I affirm ur talk o@ toks2008 such is life o

Thank GOD this is a she
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 29, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't blame you grin see in your most recent DP how you don old...hei! 20+ don thief old woman body grin grin
lol. Ur mouth is too sharp it's so unbecoming for a woman grin
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nayah(f): 3:28am On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Please give me a hint, im really eager to know.

You are Ghanian right?
No bro I m Cameroonian/ Tanzanian
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:24am On Aug 29, 2015
Ageing is a natural phenomenon which no one can escape from weda male or female. Show me a guy with great abs @ 70 & i'll show u a great female body @ 60.
It's called flaunting while u got it.
No doubt many over do it but it's not enough to attack them 4 flaunting the God given curves.

if u've gat it, don't hesitate! Flaunt it now that u can, nothing last forever even life
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2015
Nayah:
No bro I m Cameroonian/ Tanzanian
Sweet
You look elegant but then im still interested in knowing your age bract
20-30
30-40
40-50
definitely not above 50
Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by lovemode: 11:22am On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

No one is contesting that just that the female folks are more diisadvantaged.

Oshomale s a 63 year old man who just married a 29year old beauty so i know what im implying when i wrote that.

No matter the shakara of a lady,na man go still marry am so the point is for her to make hey when her sun is still very bright.
I hear u oGa.....if oshiomole wasn't a governor and has a lot to spend she won't have accepted. It all comes down to money.......its hardship, poverty and ur life style dat determines dat....not d gender

2 Likes

Re: The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) by Nayah(f): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Sweet

You look elegant but then im still interested in knowing your age bract

20-30

30-40

40-50

definitely not above 50
I let you guess... And thanks for your compliment I appreciate wink but don't forget it s all about your lifestyle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.