Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car (41165 Views)

Locally Made Car Spotted In Amassoma, Bayelsa (Photo) / Nigerian Boy Built A Wooden Made Car And Real Engine See (photos) / SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by gog4life(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
??
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
its funny how people try to reinvent the wheel and people rejoice and hail their so called ingenuity
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by bash4us(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
Proudly Abusite.
ABU meets at Beverly Hill Hotel, Woji rd GRA PH every last Sunday of d month. Pls b dre

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by chichriso: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
why are they toying the car?

[color=990000]CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK [/color]

Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by craleonic: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
'People who do nothing are always the best critics of the actions of others' - Anonymous.
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by PublicAssurance: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lady F, Abokee and technology co-exist just like water and oil....Abokees should stick to Government and Ground nut
ladyF:
ABU ABU lmao thank God say na just car o, if they had gone to make plane or helicopter or even speedboat, how the passengers for do am? Hian!!!!!

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Detayo7(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
FUTA also has such which has been parked for donkey years and gradually rotten away. Nice one Engr guys, One drop of water makes an ocean
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Princejboy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
They tried,atleast they are better than some flocks here,bad mouthing while they never even try fix their TV remote.
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by ibkgab001: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
almost there.... keep trying guys ...
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by darlenese(f): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
We have a long way to go
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Dekatron(m): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
This is ENGINEERING MEDIOCRITY.

Alright. They built a car. So far they also do the same course as those in china & U.S do, this is out of it. This is 2015. Even in 1992, this type of car is a trash.

Befor you spew shii, am an ENGINEERING STUDENT.

THIS SHII IS AN INSULT TO : THE PRESTIGIOUS SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING.

IRANU!!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Bose253(f): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Omg! Where's the engine? cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by shidof(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
As for me, dere's no news in dis post. Kudos to d engine guys, it's still a work in progress and dere are still room for improvement. Proudly an ABUSITE.
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by shidof(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
As for me, dere's no news in dis post. Kudos to d engine guys, it's still a work in progress and dere are still room for improvement. Proudly an ABUSITE.
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
This reminds me of wen we want to defend our project. And just b4 it got our turn we decided to do our last minute check and find out our project is no longer working, we called our supervisor to explain d situation to him and he adviced us to go n switch of the power entering the entire dept building. After doing dat, wen defending we were given d benefit of doubt dat it is working n after our turn we went to put the power back on.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Bagwellz(m): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
ladyF:
ABU ABU lmao thank God say na just car o, if they had gone to make plane or helicopter or even speedboat, how the passengers for do am? Hian!!!!!

wink
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by bbeautylik(f): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
I am proudly an Engineer Abusite grin
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by fredosky111(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nice one guyz,make ona donate am to HOD then give one to d Dean of d faculty ,produce anoda one for Vc as his official car den u send one to me
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by blacq2009(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Where's the car being towed? I only saw a black car and white turtle behind it.
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol. . See how this engine guys are disgracing my school . If they had made an air bound object nko?

Thank GOD we don't make planes shocked. Who go enter innoson airplane? grin
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
john2k4:
This reminds me of wen we want to defend our project. And just b4 it got our turn we decided to do our last minute check and find out our project is no longer working, we called our supervisor to explain d situation to him and he adviced us to go n switch of the power entering the entire dept building. After doing dat, wen defending we were given d benefit of doubt dat it is working n after our turn we went to put the power back on.

John!!!! I am revoking your certificate asap!!

Your supervisor nah warri man?? grin
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by blacq2009(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Where's the car being towed? I only saw a black car and white turtle behind it.

Modified: Anyway, half bread is better than kulikuli.
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by IceDude(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
Popular? undecided undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
Chey, ABU don fall my hand o.. I dey go buy jamb again
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by SUGARBEE(f): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Thank GOD we don't make planes shocked. Who go enter innoson airplane? grin

Hahaha funny you
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by mascot87(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
ladyF:

Marry me
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
looks like a go-kart...
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Welcomme: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
I rep A.B.U
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
Dekatron:
This is ENGINEERING MEDIOCRITY.

Alright. They built a car. So far they also do the same course as those in china & U.S do, this is out of it. This is 2015. Even in 1992, this type of car is a trash.

Befor you spew shii, am an ENGINEERING STUDENT.

THIS SHII IS AN INSULT TO : THE PRESTIGIOUS SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING.

IRANU!!
baba don vex. grin grin
They're just reinventing the wheel. Nowadays, you don't build cars, you design them.
Then you send the designs to a car manufacturing company or something.
In fact, you can even build it yourself, but that would take three lifetimes (210 years) if your car has the standard of an average car now. but the design stage is extremely important.
I also saw unilag's contraption. They should forget about cars and start designing other things. Like swarms, and humanoid robots or even wearable tech or even smart cars.
All of these are kinda useless.
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
YerYer:
Instead of complaining about lack of power or scholarships, these young innovators are building their own cars while their mates are playing video games or fighting for FTC. Well done.
And waiting for 5k from Buhari
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
ladyF:

It's Lady F again. I just dey gbadun u dis days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz X Class Pickup Unveiled (photos And Video) / Range Rover Goes Up In Flames Near Third Mainland In Lagos. Photos / Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.