Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car (41162 Views)

Locally Made Car Spotted In Amassoma, Bayelsa (Photo) / Nigerian Boy Built A Wooden Made Car And Real Engine See (photos) / SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by InvertedHammer: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
bidex:

why are you talking like this? you call inventions a SHit and disgrace All those that have been inventing this or that, where do they start from? dont they fail in their trials to invent things? dont they? they have the fund to invent but these students out of no fund went ahead to beat the odds to put something down. does failure means the end? if pikin fail for school no be repeat e dey repeat? mind you, its only one person that started invention of cars while other went ahead to follow suit. these car manufacturers have heavy equipments and factory that they make use of. but these students make use of little resources they have. what i see them proving here is that our ajaokuta where we produce metal will start functioning one they are able to get it right. our fuel exportation will reduce, our electrical engineering students will be gainfully employed likewise our mechanical engineering students as well as our computer scientists which marketers are not excluded as well as painters/artist when everyone will be smilling to bank.
please stop rubbishing Naija made things again. lets start developing our own stuffs. lets start contributing to our economy. WE ALL CAN DO IT!

/

Do you know the meaning of "invention"?

\
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Caseless: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Caseless: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
SUGARBEE:

#yinmu
you just know I was right about your faculty.
You better learn not to disgrace us on this forum. Remember, your certificate says 'both of learning and character'.
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
SUGARBEE:

#yinmu

Hi Sugar
How r ya
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by SUGARBEE(f): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
Caseless:
you just know I was right about your faculty.
You better learn not to disgrace us on this forum. Remember, your certificate says 'both of learning and character'.

Let's meet at love garden near Senate.. Whachasay?
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by SUGARBEE(f): 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hi Sugar
How r ya
Hey sup. .. Am good. .. How bout you?
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by isolated: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Let's meet at love garden near Senate.. Whachasay?
hehe.... i fit meet u there oooo....
hope u're not more than 21??
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by SUGARBEE(f): 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
isolated:
hehe.... i fit meet u there oooo....
hope u're not more than 21??

Lol.. 23.. Where do you stay? Suleiman?
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by isolated: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol.. 23.. Where do you stay? Suleiman?
hmmm.... 23.... i stay off campus.. u can meet me at social center
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by SUGARBEE(f): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
isolated:
hmmm.... 23.... i stay off campus.. u can meet me at social center
Lol.. I never said anything about wanting to meet with you.. Well, am just in front of ribadu... Etisalat store exactly...
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by isolated: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol.. I never said anything about wanting to meet with you.. Well, am just in front of ribadu... Etisalat store exactly...
oh. i thought u needed an acquaintance
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by fajani(m): 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
[size=24pt][email]who help me see Sugarbee[/email][/size]
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by SUGARBEE(f): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
isolated:
oh. i thought u needed an acquaintance
Hmmm Abu boys and their gimmicks
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Hey sup. .. Am good. .. How bout you?

Just exhausted. How is Samaru (Sams)
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Shìt I was in Samaru like 3 days ago. I shoulda asked how to meet up with U.
Its all good sha
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by SUGARBEE(f): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
fajani:
[size=24pt][email]who help me see Sugarbee[/email][/size]
Am here, but not here cheesy

BUTCHCASSIDY:

Just exhausted. How is Samaru (Sams)
Samaru is just fine. . Boring tho
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by SUGARBEE(f): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Shìt I was in Samaru like 3 days ago. I shoulda asked how to meet up with U.
Its all good sha
That would have been nice.. When next you coming, just holla
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by isolated: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Hmmm Abu boys and their gimmicks
lol, make i go read jor i get 3 CA's 2mao....
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Samaru is just fine. . Boring tho

Tu tut. sorry O
Its a pity the place aint what it used to be.
Tragic
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by fajani(m): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Am here, but not here cheesy
[size=30pt]How
Was
Your
Day..... [/size]
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by SUGARBEE(f): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
isolated:
lol, make i go read jor i get 3 CA's 2mao....

You're even in 100level sef and you wanna roll wif me.. .. Geog.. Am I right?
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
SUGARBEE:
That would have been nice.. When next you coming, just holla

Will do
Ill be there sometime next week. Will keep you updated
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by SUGARBEE(f): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
fajani:
[size=30pt]How
Was
Your
Day..... [/size]
Fine.. Sorry am kinda sleepy. . Goodnight
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by isolated: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by SUGARBEE(f): 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Will do
Ill be there sometime next week. Will keep you updated
Very well
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by isolated: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
SUGARBEE:

lol.... madam 700level
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by fajani(m): 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Fine.. Sorry am kinda sleepy. . Goodnight
goodnyt
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by bidex(m): 12:17am On Aug 29, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I'm sorry Man, I meant no offense to you personally, I can never change my view on this nonsense that they keep parading as a motorcar. It's at best a child pedal car, even at that it's a poor one.

I'm an Autoist and thus take the automotive principle seriously. There's nothing wrong with import when managed right. Every single country in the world imports. Import is not a bad word. Nigeria's problem is not about importation, ours is more complex than that. I won't get into all that on this thread because this is the wrong section for it. I will say this, just look at the actions that my Supreme Leader Buhari has been taking to reverse our further slide into the abyss and you'll realize where we've gone wrong and why this poor dweebs are parading around with a toy car.

I've never manufactured a car but have restored cars from a pile of parts in boxes and sometimes just a frame and have to source every single nut and bolt.

I continue to give these chaps and their unfortunate creation a fail. This is 2016 and a large oil producing country with eminent scholars in it should be able to do better than this farce.

You guys are doing them a disafavor. You see when you salute every shitty tin can they bang together then you're telling them this si good enough, sometimes we need serious feedback to improve ourselves.

I cannot and will never change my position on this toyish contraption they keep trying to pass of as motorcars.

my guy, i do get ur points but still, is this not better than doing nothing?
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by bidex(m): 12:19am On Aug 29, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Do you know the meaning of "invention"?
\
tell me pls
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 29, 2015
bidex:

my guy, i do get ur points but still, is this not better than doing nothing?

As an Autoist, yes, this is worse than nothing.

If they want to impress us on their mechanical skills they can start by repairing/restoring many of the broken heavy equipment that litters the countryside.

I hold Nigerian and her university students in higher criteria than this.
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by bidex(m): 12:27am On Aug 29, 2015
EgunMogaji:

As an Autoist, yes, this is worse than nothing.

If they want to impress us on their mechanical skills they can start by repairing/restoring many of the broken heavy equipment that litters the countryside.

I hold Nigerian and her university students in higher criteria than this.
Rome is not built in a day
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 29, 2015
bidex:

Rome is not built in a day

We are Nigerians, not Romans, we don't need to copy Romans and try to build Rome.

Maybe they can start by building an alternator, first or a starter.

If it's still research and development then it shouldn't see the light of day yet in it's current grotesque status.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz X Class Pickup Unveiled (photos And Video) / Range Rover Goes Up In Flames Near Third Mainland In Lagos. Photos / Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.