Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) (50227 Views)

Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja / How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by coolhamid(m): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mcaise:

I think you shld really start looking at Nigeria as one big united entity and allow this north south thingy to be.

It's time we move forward oh ..abi u no so am like that?

Bro, appointment should not be made in such a way that it will favour one part of the country than the other..

Every ethnic group should always be carried along, the easterners are being left out because they gave him less votes during the last presidential election. Which is unfair to me .
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

Thanks for pointing that out.. The change has been effected..
Yes it has grin
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by coolhamid(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
2pointsonly:
I am still hopeful o, my vote must NOT be a waste.
Lets hope so
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by mbhs139(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
coolhamid:
My President is Pro North and Anti South...
90 percent of his appointees so far are from the north..

So only the north has incorruptible people right ?

That is a man i campaigned so hard for, i give up...

It's just too early for you to give up on a man you campaigned so hard for, simply because of his appointments so far. I think what should be paramount to you is service delivery. Let me ask you, my friend, would you decline to pick a job in a firm simply because majority of people working there are not from your geo political zone?

I think we aren't getting something right here. Initially, PMB was accused of being a religious bigot. But now that he seems to be appointing mainly Christians from the Northern part of the country, he's now being considered as being tribal. I don't think this is fair enough.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Seamareggae:

Bros.. U sef hail the man??

I believe and trust that generation in the fight against indiscipline and corruption.
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by coolhamid(m): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
mbhs139:

It's just too early for you to give up on a man you campaigned so hard for, simply because of his appointments so far. I think what should be paramount to you is service delivery. Let me ask you, my friend, would you decline to pick a job in a firm simply because majority of people working there are not from your geo political zone?

I think we aren't getting something right here. Initially, PMB was accused of being a religious bigot. But now that he seems to be appointing mainly Christians from the Northern part of the country, he's now being considered as being tribal. I don't think this is fair enough.
Bro, appointment should not be made in such a way that it will favour one part of the country than the other..

Every ethnic group should always be carried along, the easterners are being left out because they gave him less votes during the last presidential election. Which does not make any sense to me, South easterners are also Nigerians and they must be carried along irrespective of the number of votes they gave him in the last presidential election.

NB: Am also from the north, north central precisely.
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by PassingShot(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
TRADELYN:
These recent appointments just confirm that Tinubu has no influence on the President.
"I am for nobody; I am for everybody" Pres. Buhari.
Buhari is a man of steel, I swear.

These latest appointments have shocked almost everyone including his die-hard supporters.

His stubbornness to stick to his position could be seen as strength as well as weakness.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by azimibraun: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
Regional Blindness has prevented some people from looking at some powerful CVs, Shebi Buhari was termed illiterate? Now illiterate is identifying the best hands... time will amplifier it better.

One thing am very sure of is the fact that the SS, SE, and SW will get great deal in this government but all these initial appointments is just to shake and shakara them a little. Their appointments will come and it will come good. You guys always predict buhari wrongly. He surprises you guys alot.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by ojuu4u(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
These recent appointments just confirm that Tinubu has no influence on the President.

Keep on dying inside because Tinubu, dnt find how u wll ve breaktru in ur life so that ur family name wll be ringin like that of Tinubu
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by Mcaise: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
coolhamid:

Every ethnic group should always be carried along, the easterners are being left out because they gave him less votes during the last presidential election. Which is unfair to me .

I guess it wasnt fair to him too when they did not vote for him.
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by Gentlemedi(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
This profile doesn't mean he will perform. My opinion tho.
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by coolhamid(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mcaise:

So because they didnt vote for him, he should neglect them ?
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by BwalaMarama: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
DennisEche:
NICE APPOINTMENT..... I DON'T CARE IF ITS ALL NORTHNER AS FAR AS THEY DELIVER...... IS THE ABBA KYARI RELATED TO THE LAGOS OC SARS.... SP ABBA KYARI
Yes he is.
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by Gentlemedi(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mcaise:

that was why I didn't even support him at the first place. I know he lacks many leadership qualities for the unity and progress of this country called Nigeria.
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by ajebuter(f): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
coolhamid:

Welcome to reality 101
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by DTaj: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Yes, Abba Kyari was ED at UBA, and later GMD/CEO at the same UBA...He is from the prestigious Kyari family of Borno State. Well bred professional and top, top banker!

President Buhari seems to have soft spot for people from the North East (Borno, Adamawa, etc), may be because he was once Governor of the Old North-East State in the 70s... Although their profiles are solid!

I hope his kith and kin from the North West region wouldn't feel a bit upset, lol...

These new appointments are rock solid! God bless President Buhari, the 'man wey sabi'!
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by akinladejo: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
coolhamid:

you people caused it now. It was u guys that said ameachI and fashola is corrupt and they block south and west chance.
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by 2n2k(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
omenka:
Interesting...

Not this Abba Kyari. The one you are referring to was a Brigadier and later became the Military Governor of North-Central State under Gowon in 1967.

The Kyari that has been appointed as CoS must be an adolescent at the time of the civil war. He wouldn't be able to save himself talk less of military officers in distress.
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
DennisEche:
NICE APPOINTMENT..... I DON'T CARE IF ITS ALL NORTHNER AS FAR AS THEY DELIVER...... IS THE ABBA KYARI RELATED TO THE LAGOS OC SARS.... SP ABBA KYARI

My brorther,u asked a good question.I thought it was SP Abba Kyari-Head of SARS Lagos-that was apppointed Chief of Staff to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by DTaj: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
metrixserv:
AT 77? this will be too much for him, i hope he will be able to cope with the pressure saddled with this job,
Chief of staff is a defacto vice president

He is not 77 o! Abba graduated in 1980! At most, he is 55-57...He was former MD of UBA...
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by Seamareggae(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

I believe and trust that generation in the fight against indiscipline and corruption.

All is well... Nigeria would be GREAT again...
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by coolhamid(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
akinladejo:

you people caused it now. It was u guys that said ameachI and fashola is corrupt and they block south and west chance.

So apart from fashola and amaechi , no other incorruptible people right ? Even in the east ?
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by AnanseK(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
alaoeri:
It won't be fair if Amaechi doesn't get a juicy appointment in PMB's administration.

I agree that Amaechi should , And must, get appointment in this government because he deserves it. But what do you mean by "juicy"?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by DICKtator: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
TRADELYN:
"I am for nobody; I am for everybody" Pres. Buhari.

How do you mean?

Note that Chief of Staff is a very sensitive post that no one but a confidante can be placed in such position

Someone you trust and can call your right hand man.

You weren't expecting the likes of Amaechi and Fashola to man such position?

Tinubu?

Which candidate were you expecting to be presented by Tinubu?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by DICKtator: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
coolhamid:

Every ethnic group should always be carried along, the easterners are being left out because they gave him less votes during the last presidential election. Which does not make any sense to me, South easterners are also Nigerians and they must be carried along irrespective of the number of votes they gave him in the last presidential election.

I couldn't agree more.

If he had his way and could jettison FCP, he wouldn't make any South Easterner a Minister!!

I am still studying his body language because it is still too close to call!!!

Let's see what the rest of the year would bring forth from this new government

grin grin grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by derecho(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Did he also work in exonmobil?Just curious looking at the source by the OP
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by DennisEche(m): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
BwalaMarama:
Yes he is.
wao... so they are family? good move by mr presido........ Kyari the action man
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by mbhs139(m): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
coolhamid:

I feel you, but performance still remains the issue that needs to be considered here. Besides, I don't know where this theory of "the easterners are being left out because they give him less votes..." comes from. I don't think PMB and the #APC would be that politically naive to think in that direction. I sincerely doubt that.
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by coolhamid(m): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
mbhs139:

I feel you, but performance still remains the issue that needs to be considered here. Besides, I don't know where this theory of "the easterners are being left out because they give him less votes..." comes from. I don't think PMB and the #APC would be that politically naive to think in that direction. I sincerely doubt that.
As regards to the theory, you should be able to deduce that from the manner in which he made his appointments..
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by Firefire(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Congrats to them all...
Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by Cannonleo(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
EdCure:

I blame Jonathan for being an awfully monumental failure. If not, wetin concern me with Buhari!

I've thought him to be a northern fundamentalist since the 2003 campaigns. He hasn't proved me wrong so far in his appointments and "body language".
did u just begin to realize the gameplan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht / Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.