Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. (21698 Views)

Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Someone just called from Lagos
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by StOla: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
yorubas are cowards, the world knows that. That's why I love Hausa people. Things for don dey happen.

We want you to strike first then you will see what the lord can do.

Can you tell me what you intend to derive from the violence?

I know you love the Hausa people. You don't need to remind me. A tribe that calls everyone cowards must certainly have some sadistic traits.

You love the way the Hausas give it to you. What a sorry way to live courting trouble everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
StOla:

Can you tell me what you intend to derive from the violence?

I know you love the Hausa people. You don't need to remind me. A tribe that calls everyone cowards must certainly have some sadistic traits.

You love the way the Hausas give it to you. What a sorry way to live courting trouble everywhere.
hausas are not cowards, yorubas are. Final

You people are too lousy, do your worst.

7 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by StOla: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
eko which is lagos island is not Yoruba land. Tell us the name for lagos in yoruba.

slowpoke!

Lagos Island is Isale Eko, not Eko.

Eko which is Lagos includes Lagos Island, Ikoyi, VI, Ebute Metta.

Lagos State comprises Eko/Lagos and the other areas that constitute it like Ikeja, Alimosho, Oshodi, Epe, Ikorodu, Badagry etc
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
StOla:

slowpoke!

Eko which is Lagos includes Ikoyi, VI, Ebute Metta.

Lagos State comprises Eko/Lagos and the other areas that constitute it like Ikeja, Alimosho, Oshodi, Epe, Ikorodu, Badagry etc
so how come someone said eko was coined from egun if badagry is not even eko. Yorubas are confused, no wonder you think oduduwa fell from heaven.

13 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by StOla: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
hausas are not cowards, yorubas are. Final

You people are too lousy, do your worst.

What do Igbos derive from the sorrow that they crave for?

What do you derive from being suicidal?

Why must it always be Igbo migrants stoking hate where other migrants are peaceful and respectful?

Why is the Igbo always spoiling for a fight on foreign land?

5 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
StOla:

What do Igbos derive from the sorrow that they crave for?
can Yorubas please give is sorrow, cowards.

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Wealthyone: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
StOla:

slowpoke!

You dey mind this flat heads? I'm very sure statements like these gave birth to xenophobia in SA.

They should develop their God-forsaken region and stop developing Lagos like dey always claim.

2 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Wealthyone: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
StOla:

slowpoke!

You dey mind these flat heads? I'm very sure statements like these gave birth to xenophobia in SA.

Kanu and his associates are surely registered users here.

They should develop their God-forsaken region and stop developing Lagos like dey always claim.

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by StOla: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
can Yorubas please give is sorrow, cowards.

The world tried to move towards a civilised humanity called civilisation.

Why are the Igbos still living in the past era of cavemen always willing to usurp peace.

The world has no use for an Achilles. That era has long past.

A man that minds his own business and is slow to anger is the enemy of an Igbo man. Why this character defect?

4 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by bingala: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Fash20:
Yorubas are too gentle. Tell that clown to come to Hausa land and get he's brother into trouble.
another clown on the loss, chest beating doesn't help at all, Yoruba cowards also made the same comment, we dare them, same way IPOB is daring you Hausa/Fulani, expect Radio Biafra in Abuja in few weeks

THE ZOO MUST FALL

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
StOla:

The world tried to move towards a civilised humanity called civilisation.

Why are the Igbos still living in the past era of cavemen always willing to usurp peace.

The world has no use for an Achilles. That era has long past.

A man that minds his own business and his slow to anger is the enemy of an Igbo man. Why this character defect?
when are you going to tell us the yoruba name for lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Wealthyone: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
so how come someone said eko was coined from egun if badagry is not even eko. Yorubas are confused, no wonder you think oduduwa fell from heaven.

If all you crave is YES, will EKO be part of biafra?
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wealthyone:

If all you crave is YES, will EKO be part of biafra?
eko is not Biafra, it is Bini land, yorubas are thieves.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by StOla: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
when are you going to tell us the yoruba name for lagos.

I have already told you Eko is Eko. The name has its origins from the Benin. A heritage that has not been denied and that is widely acknowledged.

The Yoruba know the land is theirs, the Bini know that their overlordship has since been expired by the consuming native population.

What my concern is now is what the Igbo hope to gain by stoking hatred?

As an Igbo, please enlighten me on the benefits of being hated where other tribes live in peace?

Also what is the demerit of living peacefully?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
StOla:

I have already told you Eko is Eko. The name has its origins from the Benin. A heritage that has not been denied and that is widely acknowledged.

The Yoruba know the land is theirs, the Bini know that their overlordship has since been expired by the consuming native population.

What my concern is now is what the Igbo hope to gain by stoking hatred?

As an Igbo, please enlighten me on the benefits of being hated where other tribes live in peace?
OK, eko is not a yoruba land , stop the story. We want to expose the lies of Yorubas, you think you are good on media propaganda, just wait and see.

5 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by honourhim: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
StOla:

Wha

Why must it always be Igbo migrants stoking hate where other migrants are peaceful and respectful?

Because its only us that understands your hypocrisy and deceit. When we see it and point it out you scream hate. We are the only tribe that tells you the truth about you without fear.

9 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Wealthyone: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
eko is not Biafra, it is Bini land, yorubas are thieves.

cheesy cheesy cheesy illusionists! OYO is ur case.

My suggestion: why don't u encourage igbo Nollywood members n celebs to join d fight? At least, campaign for biafra openly. D likes of Genny, Psquare, phyno, RMD, Kate, etc would be cool.

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by StOla: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
OK, eko is not a yoruba land , stop the story. We want to expose the lies of Yorubas, you think you are good on media propaganda, just wait and see.

Then who did the bini come to rule over if it is not Yoruba land?
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wealthyone:

cheesy cheesy cheesy illusionists! OYO is ur case
igbos will continue to tell you the bitter truth.

5 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
StOla:

Then who did the bini come to rule over if it is not Yoruba land?
lagos has no yoruba name, Lagos is not Yoruba land. Period.

6 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by c33b33(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:

Lol... So you followed the interview?

IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by VirginFinder: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Nnaa you have only just given us the meaning of ISALE and ILE.

But what is the meaning of EKO?

You are a dullard!

Eko is oko (farm settlement in Awori/Yoruba). Binis have their definition too.

3 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:
To those Iboe youth following that boy called KANU and accepting anything that the fool said, let the rant and bragging end on nairaland (not even Twitter, Facebook).
if u mess up, Ambode will deport u lot back to upper iweka bridge, Abakiliki, orlu, nnewi, or whichever cave u came from.
what Fashola did in 2013 is small.
nuff said

we the Yoruba's are not responsible for ur misfortunes.
we are not the one that said ur land should be eroded.
we are not the one that said ur land should be underdeveloped.
COWARD. Answer the simple question and why also is Ilorin, a Yoruba town an emirate, ruled by an Emir instead of an Oba. Yorubas are an embarrassment. Till you people conquer Ilorin back, I will never regard the oodua nation. #cowards

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by c33b33(m): 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wealthyone:

cheesy cheesy cheesy illusionists! OYO is ur case.

My suggestion: why don't u encourage igbo Nollywood members n celebs to join d fight? At least, campaign for biafra openly. D likes of Genny, Psquare, phyno, RMD, Kate, etc would be cool.

It is no longer senators,elders,elites, now its nollywood members. Hahahahahahaha
Today is fun sha.

IPOB Youth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
c33b33:

Lol... So you followed the interview?

IPOB Youth
my brother. I did

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by VirginFinder: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:

Shut up!
Aworis(Yorubas) founded and own Lagos. Binis came much later and left. No sane Bini person claims Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by GentleToks(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Nnaa you have only just given us the meaning of ISALE and ILE.

But what is the meaning of EKO?

Oba Ado of Benin Kingdom named Lagos as Eko.

He was asked to govern over Eko territory cos Benin Kingdom was well respected and strong as at that time.

His Benin Kingdom held sway for 4 decades before Oba AKINTOYE was enthroned.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
VirginFinder:

Shut up!
Aworis(Yorubas) founded and own Lagos. Binis came much later and left. No sane Bini person claims Lagos.
wikipedia thinks otherwise. Lagos is eko which means "war camp" in bini.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by StOla: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
honourhim:

Because its only us that understands your hypocrisy and deceit. When we see it and point it out you scream hate. We are the only tribe that tells you the truth about you without fear.

And how has this hate propagation you call truth telling worked out for you so far?
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
GentleToks:

Oba Ado of Benin Kingdom named Lagos as Eko.

He was asked to govern over Eko territory cos Benin Kingdom was well respected and strong as at that time.

His Benin Kingdom held sway for 4 decades before Oba AKINTOYE was enthroned.
yoruba have been weak from time immemorial.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by GentleToks(m): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nigeria36:

COWARD. Answer the simple question and why also is Ilorin, a Yoruba town an emirate, ruled by an Emir instead of an Oba. Yorubas are an embarrassment. Till you people conquer Ilorin back, I will never regard the oodua nation. #cowards

If you take your properties back from common Ikwerres, Ogonis and the rest in River state which is close to your stronghold in the East, trust me, i ll respect Biafra Nation as a Nation.

Until then, you guys are jokers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Stop Issuing Warnings To Bandits In English, Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari / Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG / Another Monopoly: Dangote's Troubling Petroleum Industry Bill Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.