Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,198 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. (21696 Views)

Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by SOUNDKING: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
shaddoww:
Eni ti o n she eyin people yi ti ku tipetipe
my guy relax,the young man asked a simple question,if you know the answer let us know,,,,but i know "mgbati mgbati ti ku" can never be the answer,,,,,,,"what is yoruba name for Lagos"?!!! (killer question).........i will send #20m recharge card to any yoruba man that has the answer.........

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
bulldoza:
Rubbish
Does that radio station still exist?
No

2 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by VirginFinder: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
wikipedia thinks otherwise. Lagos is eko which means "war camp" in bini.

You can edit that part of Wikipedia tonight if you wish. Anybody can edit Wikipedia.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by glassjar1: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

Eko is oko (farm settlement in Awori/Yoruba). Binis have their definition too.

grin grin grin grin grin grin YOU GUY'S ARE WHAT THEY CALLED DEVIL MOLD , DECECTION TRIBE .

EKO AND OKO IS NOT THE SAME .

BUT YOU GUY'S ALWAYS SHOUT IKWERE IS NOT IGBO , BUT IKWERE MEANS " DO YOU AGREE" IN IGBO LANGUAGE .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by okhiai1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
honourhim:

Which shit? That Lagos is a settlement of the Bini kingdom is shit? Na noise u dey make biko. Let me tell you that if Edo people were problematic like Yorubas we would ve giving it to you people fire for fire so stop bragging.
I suggest you close your mouth while we deal with the hypocrites whose power is only in noise making. If you want to show power then start by reclaiming Lagos which yorubas have hijacked from you people in their claims.
Bro give to use fire for fire na mouth sha make una try am first and una go see how far cause bro we will give it to you real hard
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by GentleToks(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
yoruba have been weak from time immemorial.

If common Ikwerres and the minority in a state called River state could sent you packing from your properties, you are nothing but bunch of cowards
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
VirginFinder:

You can edit that part of Wikipedia tonight if you wish. Anybody can edit Wikipedia.
so if I tell you I'm going to eko, it means I'm going to farm in yoruba. You are a foool.

2 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by StOla: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
lagos has no yoruba name, Lagos is not Yoruba land. Period.

How does your determination to deny the Yoruba natives of their own land that even the Bini could not take, despite their lordship, change the reality that Lagos is Yoruba land?

How does it make your quest for Biafra any feasible?

Is there a link between Lagos and Biafra?

Have you achieved some satisfaction this night from this argument?

Do you feel you've achieved some feat when you fight with Yorubas?

7 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
GentleToks:

If common Ikwerres and the minority in a state called River state could sent you packing from your properties, you are nothing but bunch of cowards
coward tribe. Everybody is conquering you from left, right and centre. Fulani from the north , bini and igbo from the east.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by VirginFinder: 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
so if I tell you I'm going to eko, it means I'm going to farm in yoruba. You are a foool.

You are a dullard!

What do you know about Lagos? Visit the LASG website and be informed. Lagos Island was originally a farm settlement before the Binis came.

How can a place exist from the onset as a 'war camp'?

Do people live permanently in a camp?

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

What do you know about Lagos? Visit the LASG website and be informed. Lagos Island was originally a farm settlement before the Binis came.

How can a place exist from the onset as a 'war camp'?

Do people live permanently in a camp?
oya, go to eko (farm) na. You want to change what they call farm in yoruba just because of your cowardice.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by VirginFinder: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
glassjar1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin YOU GUY'S ARE WHAT THEY CALLED DEVIL MOLD , DECECTION TRIBE .

EKO AND OKO IS NOT THE SAME .

BUT YOU GUY'S ALWAYS SHOUT IKWERE IS NOT IGBO , BUT IKWERE MEANS " DO YOU AGREE" IN IGBO LANGUAGE .

Oko became Eko as Lagos stopped being a farm settlement as it used to be but became a cosmopolitan city even as far back as the 19th century.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by VirginFinder: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
oya, go to eko (farm) na. You want to change what they call farm in yoruba just because of your cowardice.

You are a dullard!

Oko became Eko. Aworis had been farming in Lagos for centuries before the Binis came.

2 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by glassjar1: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
VirginFinder:

Oko became Eko as Lagos stopped being a farm settlement as it used to be but became a cosmopolitan city even as far back as the 19th century.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin REALLY ? grin grin grin grin grin

OH MY JAH YANWE
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by VirginFinder: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
glassjar1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin REALLY ? grin grin grin grin grin

OH MY JAH YANWE

Yeah.
Visit LASG website for more info.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by WIZGUY69(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
I am happy people now know that lagos has no yoruba name. How can it be a yoruba land when it doesn't have a yoruba name? I thought yorubas have history and culture. Tell us the yorubayoruba name for lagos na.

kikikiki. u are insane, and u know that.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

Oko became Eko. Aworis had been farming in Lagos for centuries before the Binis came.
eko means war camp in bini language. Eko is different from oko.

No be only oko, na koko. Foool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Gravanno: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by glassjar1: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
VirginFinder:

Yeah.
Visit LASG website for more info.

OK I DON HEARAM , HIA OOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by WIZGUY69(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:

grin Guess what?

even if we tell u that Lagos is a village in orlu or abaliki, it won't change reality, u can rant and brag and talk sh.t. that fantasy works end when u logout of nairaland.
so it doesn't change anything.

10 billion iboes can't move Lagos from Yoruba land.
so piss off kid wink

5 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:

grin Guess what?

even if we tell u that Lagos is a village in orlu or abaliki, it won't change reality, u can rant and brag and talk sh.t. that fantasy works end when u logout of nairaland.
so it doesn't change anything.

10 billion iboes can't move Lagos from Yoruba land.
so piss off kid wink
as long as Lagos remains a no man's land. I'm ok

4 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:
To those Iboe youth following that boy called KANU and accepting anything that the fool said, let the rant and bragging end on nairaland (not even Twitter, Facebook).
if u mess up, Ambode will deport u lot back to upper iweka bridge, Abakiliki, orlu, nnewi, or whichever cave u came from.
what Fashola did in 2013 is small.
nuff said

we the Yoruba's are not responsible for ur misfortunes.
we are not the one that said ur land should be eroded.
we are not the one that said ur land should be underdeveloped.
Answer the question and stop rantinggrin
Are you the one that is going to instruct ambode on what to do?
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by VirginFinder: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:

If you like, knock your head on concrete. It won't change anything.

When the Binis came to establish a war camp in Lagos, they met an Awori founded and inhabited farm settlement called Oko. Go and tell Nnamdi Kanu someone has answered his question.

Dullard!

2 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Gravanno: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:

So, what's the meaning of Biafra in ibo? Ibos are the most deluded coons out there.

2 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
GentleToks:

If you take your properties back from common Ikwerres, Ogonis and the rest in River state which is close to your stronghold in the East, trust me, i ll respect Biafra Nation as a Nation.

Until then, you guys are jokers.
U really need education. Why is a yoruba land ruled by an emir and not an oba? Why is illorin, a yoruba land an emirate? Why is Lagos, called Eko (war camp)? Conquer Illorin first nd we talk.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by StOla: 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:

I am still waiting for your response.

Who did the bini prince come to rule over in the farm settlement that history tells us was owned by an ife man called Ogunfunmire?

If indeed a Bini prince came to lord over the natives, what tribe were those natives?

Are those natives not the owners of their land?

Is the present royalty of Eko/Lagos not traceable to this bini prince? So what exactly is your argument about ownership when nobody has cried foul over being dispossessed of their land (Yoruba natives) or of their royalty (bini heritage)?

With my efforts to bring you out of the darkness of your ignorance, how does a Lagos State that encompasses the Ijebu in Epe and Ikorodu, Awori in Lagos, Ikeja, and Alimosho and parts of Badagry, and the Egun/Fon of Badagry, still be called a no-man's land?

2 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by SOUNDKING: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
StOla:
I really don't know what the problem of the Igbo is.

How can a tribe be so determined to be a nuisance to all it comes across really puzzles me till today.

The Igbos in the North also thought they were having fun poking fun at the Northerners after the January 1966 coup. We all know how funny their laughter soon turned to sorrow.

As for the question, that a migrant Bini prince ruled over the land populated by Yoruba natives already suggests who owns the land, who encroached, and whose superior population eventually consumed the other.

Eko is Eko. The origins of the name is Benin. Eko which is Yoruba land is only a fraction of Lagos State.

I hope you will blame Nnamdi Kanu when you make your lives miserable in Lagos.

As usual, I will always give my condolences generously.

try and see, anyday a Biafran loose his life in lagos because a yoruba killed him,,,you shall weep for plenty of kinds.

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Gravanno: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Answer the question and stop rantinggrin Are you the one that is going to instruct ambode on what to do?
What's the meaning of Biafra in ibo? Biafra is a no man's land. Ibo fool.

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Gravanno: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nigeria36:

U really need education. Why is a yoruba land ruled by an emir and not an oba? Why is illorin, a yoruba land an emirate? Why is Lagos, called Eko (war camp)? Conquer Illorin first nd we talk.

What's the meaning of Biafra in ibo? Foolish goats.

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Gravanno:

So, what's the meaning of Biafra in ibo? Ibos are the most deluded coons out there.
Biafra doesn't comprise igbos alone. It includes Ibibio, ijaw, igala etc so how do you expect it to have an Igbo meaning, shey u well so? What's the meaning of Niger in Nigeria? Is it a yoruba or Hausa word? Foool

4 Likes

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Gravanno:

What's the meaning of Biafra in ibo? Foolish goats.
what is the meaning of Niger in Nigeria in yoruba?,foooool
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by StOla: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
SOUNDKING:
try and see, anyday a Biafran loose his life in lagos because a yoruba killed him,,,you shall weep for plenty of kinds.

Continue having fun.

I can see that stoking hatred is a character trait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping / Solomon Dalung Slams Nigerians For "Fabricating Imaginative Crisis" / Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.