Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

I'm Sick And Tired Of Nigeria!!!!!!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Sick And Tired Of Nigeria!!!!!!!!! (2688 Views)

"My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) / Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Nigeria!!!!!!!!! by Gora12: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
U r free to relocate to benin grin
Sweetlemon:
Yeah you heard me right.
I am tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When news of appointments breaks out, the first thing people will do is check the state of origin. Really? So track record is no longer important? Mr Fowler that was a Southerner was he not later shown to have fake certificates? And please don't give me that crap about competent people being in other tribes cos we all know for fact most people would prefer him to employ incompetent people from their regions rather than competent people from the North. And yes even some so called APC supporters too! Some Yorubas would also be feeling left out because they don't have "enough" appointments. Then when governance goes back to being business as usual with the same stories of missing hard currencies every week, we start crying for our sorry selves. Of the new list of appointments, there are 6 of them in number. fine 3 or 4 of them are Northerners but there are 3 Christians there plus one 0r two SSners. One name looks middlebeltan too. I checked this Col. Hameed's record and he is squeaky clean. But no he's not good enough for some people because he's a Northerner?
For Christ's sake ask your distracted selves these questions:

1. There has been even distribution of electricity for a while now, did he give orders for more to go to the North? Is there more stable electricity in North than in the south?
2. The clean up in sectors so far, does it in the long run affect only Northerners? If the EFCC, Customs, pensions, NNPC etc are functioning properly does it not mean better for us as a whole? When last did you queue for fuel?
3. Buhari just ordered clean up of ogoni areas, let's not forget we just had an ND son there for the past five years!

I could go on and on about certain structures Buhari has put in place for Nigerians as a whole. Things that will benefit YOU and ME. Ordinary, everyday Nigerians. Not appointments. Biko was your father or uncle jostling to make the list? So why are you so concerned about any other thing about the list apart from track record If he appoints all from SW, if he makes the appointments equal among all regions will a single kobo get into your pocket Will it affect your personal lives in anyway whatsoever? Dammit mehn! Damn this shiit!
I really don't know when and how manage Nigeria moved from having two Muslim Presidential candidates without anyone batting an eyelash to all this religious and ethnic melodramas.

Honestly I'm so tired now. Maybe I should just relocate to the USA or something. Nigerians really get what they deserve. I'm just happy that Buhari doesn't seem moved by unnecessary outcries and may God grant him the strength to be able to remain resilient and focused on his mission.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Nigeria!!!!!!!!! by rudebouy: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Honey, you are simply wonderful! No wonder you are from the middlebelt. Beautiful people with people souls.

Madam eh, dis ur mentality is making me fall for you on per second basis. Why you day do me strong tin like dis na? Da! Amay nam yak iwod ami asaka oh!

Mbok am coming to Lagos. Nma mbok we need to meet. And I wont take No for an answer. :@
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Nigeria!!!!!!!!! by Habakus: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
When folks like you talk and say it's alright with the way Buhari is going about his appointments,you display your inbred hatred for Nigeria and for her future for the world to see.
How would feel if a president from another region comes in and start appointing only people from his region for key positions? Would you be here still typing this bullsh*t about competence over federal character as if there are no longer people of high integrity in other regions?
Or do you suppose that Buhari will be there forever?
Check the meaning of "precedence",and find out how it relates to Buhari and his sectional appointments.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Nigeria!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sweetguy25:
When Nzeogwu and his group attempted to execute the first military coup, they believed the act was for the greater Nigerian good. They initially planned to assassinate political leaders from all regions. However, they assassinated leaders from the west and north but failed to assassinate those from the east. The northerners who were the most aggrieved percieved the coup to be an act of war against them in the north. The northerners retaliated and killed thousands of easterners in the north while the easterners resultantly attempted to secede. The attempt by the easterners to secede met a miltary oppossition which eventually led to one of the most gruesome wars in African history that dragged on for three years.

Now, before the northerners retaliated by killing easterners, they didn't think of the coup as a Nigerian affair. And this false perception was on of the the issues that led to the civil war.

90 percent of Nigerians harbour tribal sentiments. Buhari is a tribal bigot as evidenced below

However, we never thought Buhari would carry his tribal biases and nepotism into Aso Rock. That is what Nigerians are currently complaining about.

We knew d dullard will carry his tribalism n nepotism into Aso rock, His Grave, and beyond.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Nigeria!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 28, 2015
You see them.

Sweetlemon and omenka. You guys can't respond to valid questions. What is wrong is wrong and indefensible.

The SSA on House of reps has no meaningful contribution than the fact that he was a member of those who climbed over the fence during the last NA protest and lock down. That's the competent people you want to peddle and put forward to us abi?

So no other retired house of rep member from another place entirely that is befitting of that position except this hooligan?

As bad as Obasanjo was, he can never be painted with such. He digged deep and was able to find people from various places who were competent to serve in his administration. That's why we have diverse technocrats and people from different areas and tribe today who are shinning lights of a future Nigeria. This is not it here and we need to tell Buhari before he goes way too far.

Ruling a country is about tact, finesse and wisdom. Stubbornness would not get you what you want. At this rate you would be converting and pushing moderates who have this one Nigerian outlook towards the ethnic leanings where everyone wants to go it their way.

Not good for national development and Buhari should know better. The country is just healing and you need to be very careful else you would spike things up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK / Shocking No French Top News Agency Report Buahri S Visit. (PICTURES) / See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.