Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings (50728 Views)

Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You / Owe Ile Yoruba -some Lovely Yoruba Proverbs And Their Meanings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by ademoladeji(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
scholes0:

Auchi is Etsako
Thanks and God Bless you
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by experimentist: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ishan? what of Ponmo?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Mogidi: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
[s]
DDeliverer:
I wan talk something...i go talk true, i no go lie..

ESHAN people too wicked.

In 2013, i did business with one Eshan man....till date the man no gree pay my money.

My last GF na ESHAN.....make i no go into the details of my life...but the truth remains if you see a snake on your right and then see an Eshan woman on your left, just kill the ESHAN woman first b4 you reason the snake.

Maybe there are some good Eshan people, maybe the OP is one of them...Maybe..

But truth be told, i have never met one Eshan person that is good. NEVER.
[/s]

Thank God you referenced "Eshan people" and who are Eshan people?

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by bilulu(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
I rep uromi....... wisdom road beside UBA bank opposite st camillus hospital

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by elvisz(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Esan oyeeeeeee. Oyeeeeee

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lori eeeee
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Akhocharlie(m): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
I rep Uromi

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by yanabasee(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
DDeliverer:

ESHAN people too wicked.

In 2013, i did business with one Eshan man....till date the man no gree pay my money.

My last GF na ESHAN.....make i no go into the details of my life...but the truth remains if you see a snake on your right and then see an Eshan woman on your left, just kill the ESHAN woman first b4 you reason the snake.

Buahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha grin ..... ESHAN sounds atrocious grin .....But broz....Before ya begin detail us how diz tribe produces baddest people....shey yu know seh person no d good finish?
There is no saint out there... I'm not any Eshanite biko grin but u dnt have to justify urself that in ur tribe there aren't bad people and if any person happens to encounter or have a bad experience with two of ur tribal men and decides to settle within his or her mind dat everyone from ur tribe's wicked.... It won't ring a bell...hope yu knw?
But never to worry....Buhari Body language Makes ALL ESHANs become good citizens of this great nation! grin

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Mogidi: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Idumuose44:
lol

Akugbe-Ahu

Languages are funny. Op do you know what Akugbe means in Yoruba language?

Do you know what Idumuose means in Esan language?
Idumu means a village and ose means beauty, therefore Idumuose means village of beauty in Esan language.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Idumuose44: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mogidi:

Do you know what Idumuose means in Esan language?
Idumu means a village and ose means beauty, therefore Idumuose means village of beauty in Esan language.

really??

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Mogidi: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Idumuose44:

really??

grin grin grin grin grin
Yes o
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by ebhohimimen(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
That my tribe, Esan are the best piple I knw on Earth, origboria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by shegerun: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
DDeliverer:

ESHAN people too wicked.

How many Ishan people have you met to form such a demented opinion about Ishan people? You're a skunk!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bha bulu o.
Ibhiaba, Irior bha re gbe?
Amhan mi eno kigbo ti me ye ye?

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Eji Oboh Da Gui Oto Ohle Ole Da Horie( A herbalist disappears only where he is used to).
Aah II RI Ebi Aah Nano Bui Awa Re(You don't tempt a dog with something to lick, since the dog is an avid licker) Hahahahha.

Ekpoma heritage.

Esan me khin!

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by johnnobles: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bha bilu ibhiomen
Egbe fu bhare
Irrua men na vae... Proudly ishan

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
yanabasee:

Buahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha grin ..... ESHAN sounds atrocious grin .....But broz....Before ya begin detail us how diz tribe produces baddest people....shey yu know seh person no d good finish?
There is no saint out there... I'm not any Eshanite biko grin but u dnt have to justify urself that in ur tribe there aren't bad people and if any person happens to encounter or have a bad experience with two of ur tribal men and decides to settle within his or her mind dat everyone from ur tribe's wicked.... It won't ring a bell...hope yu knw?
But never to worry....Buhari Body language Makes ALL ESHANs become good citizens of this great nation! grin

Oh please nobody's scared of Buhari. Infact, Esan people hate Buhari for what he did to the great Ambrose Alli.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by laprince(m): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
Akugbe!!!!
Ahuuu!!!

Gbam!!! Confirm

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Berrypie(f): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
Reppin' Evwato. @ OP where are you from??

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
Amhan sabo li ebae, akhi afuen omhon.

If you're Esan, and all you do is watch whilst a demented nitwit weave a basket of lies around your head, ikpokpo o'diake na fi uwe le.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Omonjoe(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
bha khara
Ewalen ose (Wisdom is beauty)

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by osazeeblue01: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
önuwabhagbe .... Let somebody help me out here.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by tony1918(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
I'm currently serving in Esan. This people are good but i will want to make my own observation.
1. Please Esanite where unah ground water,this is the first time i will be seeing rain water used for all chores and personal use
2. Why are your young lads very stubborn and insolent to there parent not to talk less of we teachers
3.Biko rate of insane people here (ekpoma Precisely) is alarming

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by ademoladeji(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

No they're not .
Thanks ma... I've been informed by scholes0
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Idumuose44: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mogidi:

Yes o

La wa ooo

Are you Esan? And is it true what they say about Esan men?
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by laprince(m): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
bilulu:
I rep uromi....... wisdom road beside UBA bank opposite st camillus hospital

Close to my house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
Omonjoe:
bha khara
Ewalen ose (Wisdom is beauty)

Iriornor

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
Proudly African......Exclusively Nigerian........Selfishly Ishan.I rep Uromi.
Ose mhon ahu cool

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Thank God you referenced "Eshan people" and who are Eshan people?
Mogidi ni Ahu.
Atalakpa no zaghi itu APC ia.

From what end art thou from?
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by greatness22(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Deejavuu:
cool

I rep Iruekpen/Ekpoma..

#Esan naigbe#

U be EKP babe? nice one. na there i graduate frm. (Ujemen). Obhiaba, i see u
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Mamaflex(f): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) / Drama At Ooni’s Palace: Wives, Children Barred From Ooni’s Burial / Kyari El-Kanemi, Shehu Of Bama, Died Of Coronavirus Disease - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.