Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings (50680 Views)

Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You / Owe Ile Yoruba -some Lovely Yoruba Proverbs And Their Meanings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by osicom: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
yanabasee:

grin grin
.....Broz..... Gimme alomo na..... make I follow cheers grin u jst de cheers me anyhow! grin

Hahaha.olomo is on the way.i just posted it on ur wall.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by osicom: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
pragidso:
My mum is ishan so I can also say I am proud to be an ishan woman

Good one.
I am saddened by comments made by non-esan in this forum saying all manner of trash about the great esan people and culture.i have been tacklying two postes on this matter.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by martha89: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
aim5:

Ha my Esan princess talking sense yet again.
. Thanks brother,Evil is everywhere but that fool is trying so hard to hate. Its Esan fault oshiomohole can t fix the water dam in ekpoma lol.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Deefuray:

I was born and bred in lag.
Seriously? You're actually the very first person I know that's from there. Ok apart from my family members sha cheesy
Lol cheesy
That means you've never been there shey?
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
martha89:
. Thanks brother,Evil is everywhere but that fool is trying so hard to hate. Its Esan fault oshiomohole can t fix the water dam in ekpoma lol.

They hate because they know they are deficient in some way or another. Even if Esanland isn't a Lagos (Eko) or Abuja, doesn't mean it is impoverished. I've even heard that Uromi, the economic center of Esanland is making great strides and improvements over the years and who knows, they could even surpass Benin City in development someday. So don't bother yourself my dear .

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by martha89: 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
aim5:

They hate because they know they are deficient in some way or another. Even if Esan land isn't a Lagos (Eko) or Abuja, doesn't mean it is impoverished. I've even heard that Uromi, the economic center of Esanland is making great strides and improvements over the years and who knows, they could even surpass Benin City in development someday. So don't bother yourself my dear .
. True! All uromi need is that cassava factory to be fix and get few more factory that will move it from business center to industry nerve. Ekpoma need water dam fix and bring back Ekpoma rice and modern farming. Also we have bendel flour mills in Ewu all this can boast development in Esan land. Ewu is just depending on adodo herbal clinic for revenue. We also have ogwa native orthopedic that can generate income and in fact the whole Esan land is good for farming.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Deefuray(f): 12:19am On Aug 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol cheesy
That means you've never been there shey?
Never been there sad
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 30, 2015
martha89:
. True! All uromi need is that cassava factory to be fix and get few more factory that will move it from business center to industry nerve. Ekpoma need water dam fix and bring back Ekpoma rice and modern farming. Also we have bendel flour mills in Ewu all this can boast development in Esan land. Ewu is just depending on adodo herbal clinic for revenue. We also have ogwa native orthopedic that can generate income and in fact the whole Esan land is good for farming.

Exactly the fertile soil is a gift from God. When I get everything sorted out, I plan on making Esanland a powerhouse with my business plans and I plan on bringing in big revenue and production to Esanland.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 30, 2015
Deefuray:

Never been there sad
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can you speak our language?
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Angelou(m): 6:49am On Aug 30, 2015
scholes0:
Abeg, wetin be Ishan?
Ishan in Yoruba means Nerve .....

lol, just kidding.
you're wrong My friend.. Ishan Means "Vein" in Yoruba
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Deefuray(f): 6:58am On Aug 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm trying really hard to. Whenever I open my mouth to speak, nothing comes out, but to a large extent,i understand our language.
Happy sunday
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Deejavuu(f): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Ifiegboria(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2015
martha89:
U have a very informative and a good knowledge of Esan. Well done. Anyway, I am an Ogwa man. Bha obulu o

1 Like

Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by onemmanuel(m): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2015
from uromi, Oyomon. grew up in Egbase Street. but currently in oyomon road
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Idumuose44: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2015
Mogidi:

Am Esan 100%.
What do you mean by is it true what they say about Esan men?

Abeg gist me what they say about us.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know that years ago, I was fuvking this girl and she said to me, are you Esan, and I said No

I asked her why and she said Esan men can go forever, dem no dey tire
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by onemmanuel(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lovexme:
I must be the only Esan guy in this thread that can't speak the language.

An Ebelle guy (IGUEBEN) in Lagos.
my mom is Ebelle, from the Omijie family
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
Deefuray:

I'm trying really hard to. Whenever I open my mouth to speak, nothing comes out, but to a large extent,i understand our language.
Happy sunday
Same here sis.

Lmao @nothing comes out cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I could offer you some tutoring services at a discounted price. grin grin
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Deejavuu:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Here comes my no 10 side boo. grin
Howdy bae? grin
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Deejavuu(f): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Here comes my no 10 side boo. grin
Howdy bae? grin

Lmao.

Emi your side bae undecided

Familiarity don bring see finish angry
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Lovexme(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
onemmanuel:
my mom is Ebelle, from the Omijie family

My dad is late. He would have been helpful in identifying some families down there.

My grand dad was the Onojie of Ebelle.
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lmao.

Emi your side bae undecided

Familiarity don bring see finish angry
You want make I demote you ba? undecided
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Deejavuu(f): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You want make I demote you ba? undecided

undecided undecided
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Deejavuu:

undecided undecided

Beware oh ye mouth benders. Your mouths are likely to move to the left. angry
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Deejavuu(f): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Beware oh ye mouth benders. Your mouths are likely to move to the left. angry

grin grin cheesy grin

Kolo

I dey do amebor for derail thread wink
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin cheesy grin

Kolo

I dey do amebor for derail thread wink
Lol make I see. grin
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Deejavuu(f): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol make I see. grin

Oya come nau.. grin
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
Deejavuu:

Oya come nau.. grin
Wetin I see there bloody o. grin
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Deejavuu(f): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Wetin I see there bloody o. grin

Lool..

That mr Nl contestant dey drop real diss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oya i don go.. Dancing shoki, finally something to kill this gaddem boredom and fever grin
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lool..

That mr Nl contestant dey drop real diss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oya i don go.. Dancing shoki, finally something to kill this gaddem boredom and fever grin
Lol I no bother read their lines. Who win? grin grin
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Deejavuu(f): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol I no bother read their lines. Who win? grin grin

So i should be bringing you scores abi undecided undecided

Bye bye tongue
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
Deejavuu:

So i should be bringing you scores abi undecided undecided

Bye bye tongue
Ehenn na grin grin
Re: Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings by Deejavuu(f): 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ehenn na grin grin

You go grow hair for ear..

I don comot sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) / Drama At Ooni’s Palace: Wives, Children Barred From Ooni’s Burial / Kyari El-Kanemi, Shehu Of Bama, Died Of Coronavirus Disease - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.