Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Installment Pay On Phones And Electronics - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Installment Pay On Phones And Electronics (3204 Views)

Awuff Deals 40-70% Off On Phones / Comtemporary Sets Of Furniture And Electronics For Sale / Do You Still Love Being Fleeced On Phones And Tablets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Installment Pay On Phones And Electronics by Bigroti(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
what if i told you there is an online retail store in the works that allows customers pay in installment without interest for consumer electronics and phones, and the approval is done online and in real time..

1 Like

Re: Installment Pay On Phones And Electronics by ucheheart(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
We are waiting
Re: Installment Pay On Phones And Electronics by wealthyhrt: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
ok na.we dey look d matter
Re: Installment Pay On Phones And Electronics by ddestiny20(m): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
waiting?
Re: Installment Pay On Phones And Electronics by obitex2: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2015
where pls
Re: Installment Pay On Phones And Electronics by Bigroti(m): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2015
obitex2:
where pls

its coming real soon
Re: Installment Pay On Phones And Electronics by Bigroti(m): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
hello my good people
At paytwice. we provide a unique buying experience to our customer, one that offers a convenient installment payment plan and customer satisfaction. We understand that purchasing consumer electronics and phones especially the higher brand phones is a necessary but sometimes unpleasant experience.why break a bank to buy that phone you deserve and desire when you can pay twice conveniently ? Our goal is to provide the customer with an enjoyable, honest service by enabling our customers buy what they want when they want it.
note: you get the product during the first installment and we dont charge interest. our products are reasonably priced
target customers are employed persons only. if you are a banker all you need do is issue a posted cheque after we verify, agree on the payment terms and you get your product. if you work in other industries we will do a certain degree of check to verify you. dont worry its not as daunting as it sounds. there are no paper works involved.

for more information contact me on
Email: rotialli@gmail.com
pin:7fe4aa70
Number:07066581375
Bigroti:
what if i told you there is an online retail store in the works that allows customers pay in installment without interest for consumer electronics and phones, and the approval is done online and in real time..

(1) (Reply)

White Used Sony Xperia Z / Newly Arrived Us Intel Hp Pavillion 7th Gen, Core I3 @135k / Re: Fresh Out of DHL Box. HTC Desire HD For Sale 68k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.