Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most (1780 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Donate 10 Bags Of Rice To 10 Single Moms / Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most by Adenugay(m): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My own nah Ofada rice. That thing, I love it

Re: Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most by SUGARBEE(f): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lol.. You guys ain't serious.. So we are now "rice" abi?
Re: Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most by mytime24(f): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hian

1 Like

Re: Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most by flowfury(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Special fried rice go sweet with chicken laps...ordinary fried rice is a momcy
Re: Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most by donholy28(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
If this people na rice... I no chop again

1 Like

Re: Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most by flowfury(m): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mytime24 pls will u marry me...u too set
Re: Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most by dulux07(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
all these ones na reminant rice.grin
Re: Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most by mytime24(f): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
flowfury:
Mytime24 pls will u marry me...u too set
bt u don already select "special fried rice nA" abi U wan mix am wit moi-moi grin

1 Like

Re: Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most by flowfury(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
mytime24:
bt u don already select "special fried rice nA" abi U wan mix am wit moi-moi grin

special fried rice was jst an incident..na moi moi i want
pls gimme ur control?
Re: Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most by Cutehector(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lol I think I'd like special fried rice... She looks more like d girlfrnd mistress typ.. cheesy
Re: Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most by mytime24(f): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
flowfury:

special fried rice was jst an incident..na moi moi i want
pls gimme ur control?
chameleon shocked

1 Like

Re: Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most by Rotimi47: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
flowfury:
Special fried rice go sweet with chicken laps...ordinary fried rice is a momcy
I prefer it with chicken wings shocked
Re: Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most by flowfury(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
C as coconut rice eyes big like coconut
Re: Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most by flowfury(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
mytime24:
chameleon shocked
undecided

If sey op add u fr in post..i fr dn choose moimoi first
y u dey form fr me sef?
Re: Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most by Aikon: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
That 'special fried' rice should be 'concoction rice'
Re: Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
cheesy all d rice o
Except special fried riceundecided
Anytin special nd free for food na podging be dat
Food poisoning angry

cheesy coconut rice is my favorite mrcork u see we dont av bleached rice here tongue gerrahai mehn!
Re: Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most by MrCork: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
halfrica:
cheesy all d rice o
Except special fried riceundecided
Anytin special nd free for food na podging be dat
Food poisoning angry

cheesy coconut rice is my favorite mrcork u see we dont av bleached rice here tongue gerrahai mehn!

....sweery...try all u want..u will nevar be white..the ttuth is we black guys prefa white women all day coz u black women can never be on there level!! (REAL TALK) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
MrCork:

....sweery...try all u want..u will nevar be white..the ttuth is we black guys prefa white women all day coz u black women can never be on there level!! (REAL TALK) undecided

Warefa donkey brain
Re: Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most by chigoizie7(m): 2:00am On Aug 29, 2015
Were is traditional/local jollof rice?( Chocolate nd low cut)

U guys are biased
Re: Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most by Aikon: 2:37am On Aug 29, 2015
chigoizie7:
Were is traditional/local jollof rice?( Chocolate nd low cut)

U guys are biased

Like Lupita?
Re: Please Select The Type Of Rice You Like Most by ATMC(f): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2015
Ofada rice all the wayyyy

(1) (Reply)

Today In History… The Late King Of Pop Is Born` / Net Worth Of Linda Ikeji / Photo: M.I Flaunts His Yeezy Sneakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.