Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Old And Smart Couple Indeed... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Old And Smart Couple Indeed... (701 Views)

If You're Not Smiling To This, Means You're The Indomie And Smart Phone Generat / 16 Pictures All Old And New Members Of Nairaland Can Relate To / It Pays To Work Hard And Smart, Look What I Finally Got For Myself (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old And Smart Couple Indeed... by leXHansplaCE(m): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
A couple, both age 78, went to a sex therapist's office.

The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?"

The man said, "Will you watch us have sex?"

The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed.

When the couple finished, the doctor said, "There's nothing wrong with the way you have sex," and charged them $50.

This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have sex with no problems, pay the doctor, then leave.

Finally, the doctor asked, "Just exactly what are you trying to find out?"

"We're not trying to find out anything," the husband replied.

"She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $90. The Hilton charges $108. We do it here for $50...and I get $43 back from Medicare.

http://www.lexhansplace.com/2015/08/out-of-usualcopied.html

Please one word for the Man, and one for the Doctor...

Don't be stingy with your comments, say something...

Don't forget to share and also visit my blog via www.lexhansplace.com

Re: Old And Smart Couple Indeed... by SUGARBEE(f): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hehehehe.. More like Akpos

1 Like

Re: Old And Smart Couple Indeed... by leXHansplaCE(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
I dey tell u......@sugarbee
Re: Old And Smart Couple Indeed... by SUGARBEE(f): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
leXHansplaCE:
I dey tell u......@sugarbee
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Wil U Do, When Ur Junior Wake U From A Sweet Dream Sleep? / Check Out This Hilarious Pic To Wrap Up The Day / The Only Reliable And Guaranteed Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.