Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (782816 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401) (Go Down)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by justwise(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
USA student visa thread part 8 is here as we have come to the end of part 7.

Part 7 is here for references. https://www.nairaland.com/2310954/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part

A big thank you to all the contributors, really appreciate your contributions especially the veterans they have been here for years helping others.

Thank you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MsNas(f): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
First to comment grin grin

MsNas a.k.a INTROVERT cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by justwise(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
MsNas:

Tell me you are joking?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Theflint1(m): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
person don thief my 1st to comment. MsNas beta return my ftc before another e-war shele grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MsNas(f): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
justwise:

Tell me you are joking?
Joking about?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by newstudenthere(m): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
WOW PART 8, I'M GLAD TO BE PART OF IT AND I BELIEVE VISA GRACE WOULD FIND ME THIS YEAR

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Cool2015(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bros OjaP,

I sent you PM. Pls check
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by justwise(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
MsNas:

Joking about?

That owing that ID...a different character i must say
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
MsNas:

Reminds of the INTROVERT on romance section. She go just dey bookbook space with her fast 7G network. She' always win d FTC awards

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MsNas(f): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
justwise:

That owing that ID...a different character i must say
cheesy sometimes you just gotta act silly and lighten up. Lol. I guess today is that day for me. I guess you thought i meant I was the Introvert. No. What I meant was that Introvert is the queen/king of front pages. So I'm copying her/him today

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MsNas(f): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
profojah:

Reminds of the INTROVERT on romance section. She go just dey bookbook space with her fast 7G network. She' always win d FTC awards
She lives on here. I'm amazed.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by justwise(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
MsNas:

cheesy sometimes you just gotta act silly and lighten up. Lol. I guess today is that day for me. Introvert is the queen/king of front pages.

That was exactly why i asked that question...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
MsNas:

She lives on here. I'm amazed.

That Babe no get Job joo..If she does she wont be booking space for FTC every time..Very Amazing i must say..In other news,Justwise,did we get to the 8Page or you closed it because of those unnecessary fights?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Snazzygirl: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
MsNas:

Mscheeeeeww. This MsNas sef...always causing trouble. Now u've started claiming/stealing/acquiring/thieving monikers abi. Hian! tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MsNas(f): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Snazzygirl:

Mscheeeeeww. This MsNas sef...always causing trouble. Now u've started claiming/stealing/acquiring/thieving monikers abi. Hian! tongue
Hiss. You wan make I treat your fückup like them dey open people's yansh for here? Mind yaself ogbeni grin grin How you dey?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by zeezahbee(f): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Thread 8 cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Snazzygirl: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
MsNas:

Hiss. You wan make I treat your fückup like them dey open people's yansh for here? Mind yaself ogbeni grin grin How you dey?

Lool. Gerrarahere my friend!!!!

I dey miss u, I say make I find your trouble small grin.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MsNas(f): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
Snazzygirl:

Lool. Gerrarahere my friend!!!!

I dey miss u, I say make I find your trouble small grin.
I know who to call wey go help me scare you. cheesy Better beg before water pass garri and everybody knows your business grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MsNas(f): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wey my virginice sef? My partner in crime grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Snazzygirl: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
MsNas:

I know who to call wey go help me scare you. cheesy Better beg before water pass garri and everybody knows your business grin grin

Ogbeni Ibadan Arkansas, U no go wan use snake do pendant ma. Let water pass garri now and expose my yansh, u go know say me sef na fire. Make I do you favor ..I go quick call your "handler" to talk some sense into you before you use atagungun do eye shadow. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by goryorhal(m): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
happney65:

That Babe no get Job joo..If she does she wont be booking space for FTC every time..Very Amazing i must say..In other news,Justwise,did we get to the 8Page or you closed it because of those unnecessary fights?

Wetin do your number ? I dey try call your number but not going through .. Buzz me bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Jskelly11: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MsNas(f): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Snazzygirl:

Ogbeni Ibadan Arkansas, U no go wan use snake do pendant ma. Let water pass garri now and expose my yansh, u go know say me sef na fire. Make I do you favor ..I go quick call your "handler" to talk some sense into you before you use atagungun do eye shadow. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sharap dia!!!! See this one. Who be your handler? grin grin No make I call police for you o. I get your size no worry!

And who be Ibadan Arkansas? I'm international baby. Duhhhhhh tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by justwise(m): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
happney65:

That Babe no get Job joo..If she does she wont be booking space for FTC every time..Very Amazing i must say..In other news,J[b]ustwise,did we get to the 8Page or you closed it because of those unnecessary fights?
[/b]

Partially part of the reason but 400 and 500 pages are the same
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by bbdd: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
I hope chill and peace will prevail here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
goryorhal:

Wetin do your number ? I dey try call your number but not going through .. Buzz me bro

Yess Boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

Partially part of the reason but 400 and 500 pages are the same

Okay..Lets hope all those Yeye fights no go happen again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Denvan: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
I think we are not starting this thread (PART EIGHT,cool on the right note. How do we think a first timer to this part 8 will react base on the comments thus far!!! Lets tread with caution. All the best GREAT MINDS.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by coobboy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Front page of part 8 yaga!!

Before this thread reaches page 500, the canadian thread for don reach part 12
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by tosynbolade(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
Has part 7 reached 500 pages...
I got my testimony in part 7!!.. kiss

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
coobboy:
Front page of part 8 yaga!!

Before this thread reaches page 500, the canadian thread for don reach part 12
The speed wey all those guys dey use on that thread na wah!.. Fastest thread on the section, justwise hardly delete post there. BUT almost 4,573 posts was deleted on part7 of this thread..lol grin. Na joke ooo grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by coobboy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
profojah:

The speed wey all those guys dey use on that thread na wah!.. Fastest thread on the section, justwise hardly delete post there. BUT almost 4,573 posts was deleted on part7 of this thread..lol grin. Na joke ooo grin
Loool, fastest thread on nairaland gan sef.....
Lol i for say how u get the statistics straight oh. Drama people full this thread.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.