Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Apoks Thief Fridge O - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Apoks Thief Fridge O (804 Views)

When Mum Ask Who Drank The Coke In The Fridge / When Your Girlfriend Wants Cold Drink But You Don't Have A Fridge / Hilarious Picture Of Man Sleeping In Fridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apoks Thief Fridge O by ajanifarouq(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Akpos a crippled was arrested in connection of stealing a big refrigerator. On judgment day a Judge from High Court said, “upon looking at you, i have seen that you cant be a thief due to your walking disability. So, since they have disgraced you and your CV has been destroyed i order you to take this refrigerator to be yours from today. Let it be
your compensation”. Akpos thanked the Judge and with joy he jumped down from his hand bicycle. He crawled and took the refrigrator by the back going home. After he crawled about ten metres, the Judge said, “you have successfully shown us that you are indeed a thief. Now you are jailed for two years imprisonment with hard labour.

Naija Chuch

It’s only in Assemblies of God church that you will see the pastor be like

“God shall promote you in your offices ” (everybody will shout Amen)

” All you politicians will win your elections “(everybody will go and give offering)

” All you gals will marry oil company workers” (every gal will shout ride on sir we hear you)

Then the pastor will be like “All this things will happen only if you pay your tithe, when you stop stealing public funds and when you stop fornication in Jesus name.. Lwkmd u won’t even hear Amen and even the politicians that wanted to give a 10 million naira offering via cheque will kokoma change it to 10,000 naira Hahahahaha Hahahahaha.. Na my church and I know how e de be.. Killing sinners joy..

follow us on twitter @naijagistclub for cool gist and jokes http://twitter.com/naijagistclub

FOR MORE JOKEs http://naijagistclub.pun.bz

1 Like

Re: Apoks Thief Fridge O by SUGARBEE(f): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture / / Funny Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.