Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1037656 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ceemac: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
remainhidden:

hello boss,am done with my sop now,am thesame guy,pls can you go through it now ,since you said 3 weeks,i would appreciate it..
i have sent you a pm

I can tho.. But let me indicate that I never used one
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by adebayoolatunji(m): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
ceemac:

pls how much does ur sponsor SOA reads....im planning to apply for trv in June for Sept intake and my sponsor have only 4million....Am I good to go
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ceemac: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
olaniyisal:
Congrats bro.

Please kindly list the documents submitted for your application.

Thanks Olaniyisal

I will do as soon as I can.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ceemac: 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
emma4eva:
Pls how long did it take before you got feedback from Western University, I applied 1st week of March, no news since.

Took about three to four months...

If you going for Fall, we could just be coursemates cos am still thinking of deferring.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ceemac: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
topacs:

Congratulations mate: please do u av any idea if hnd plus pgd electric engineering would be considered for Meng too in same school. Tnx.

Thanks Bro.. I have no such knowledge tho.. You could just mail Grad Coordinator, they sure will be willing to assist

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ceemac: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
ewilusi:
Bro how far?

Am fine Bro...

Need to ask some questions based on Western Uni.. Kindly reply my PM so we can take it from there... Na beg I dey Bro...

Jah Bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dhola: 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hi guys... Please are we to fill d study permit made outside canada form online before printing it out or print it den fill it out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ceemac: 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Dhola:
Hi guys... Please are we to fill d study permit made outside canada form online before printing it out or print it den fill it out.

Print online, validate it before printing it out...

They usually take the Validated pages if via Paper route

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ceemac: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
ziggy3579:
Hello bro, sent u a PM not too long ago, kindly reply. Cheers

Replied Sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ceemac: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
adebayoolatunji:
pls how much does ur sponsor SOA reads....im planning to apply for trv in June for Sept intake and my sponsor have only 4million....Am I good to go

Provided Firstly, it can cover for your tuition and living allowances for a year and Secondly, it should be with steady inflow

I am subject to correction tho.. Not a guru.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by tolumuntari: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
has anyone who applied for fall term 2016 to university of saskatchewan gotten any feed back yet? need thos info my people.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by metrecube(m): 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
ugosh:

Nah....I didn't summit any test for english proficiency
Are you going for postgrad? When did you finish undergraduate?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by WESTERNCR: 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Good evening!

Pls whats happening to online applicants? It seems online apps are taken longer to process. I haven't seen any online applicants app that was mentioned here for approval recently

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dannyfrantum: 12:25am On Apr 01, 2016
VFS
SegunWamiri:

Alright.

You called? VFS or Canada high commission Accra?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by SegunWamiri(m): 1:47am On Apr 01, 2016
Dannyfrantum:
VFS

Ok, cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by SegunWamiri(m): 1:51am On Apr 01, 2016
ceemac:

Provided Firstly, it can cover for your tuition and living allowances for a year and Secondly, it should be with steady inflow

I am subject to correction tho.. Not a guru.

You see the thing with these guys above all is God's favour but by logic, it wouldn't work that way. If you were sponsoring yourself, you should be fine but being sponsored with 4m is a red flag....the question may arise in the mind of the VO...is your sponsor using all his savings on you? So I'll say like 8-10m if using sponsor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 01, 2016
metrecube:

Are you going for postgrad? When did you finish undergraduate?

I am going for postgrad...Meng ECE. I finished undergraduate 2012.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Mizbaby(f): 2:57am On Apr 01, 2016
Ethan45:

Lol. Mizbaby,i miss u die,checkd your post bt no comments frm ur side. Nice to have you back on the thread..

Nice to be back to contribute whatever way I can....but mehnn, this cold is from another world. I've been holed up indoors since I came. Btw I came in a bit early for my program and the immigration officer grilled me wella grin Asked me if my life is in danger and whether I would not want to return to my country. Anyway, I passed. Brought in foodstuffs that I declared and no one checked my bag.

All in all there was no hassles.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 5:06am On Apr 01, 2016
I guess your gaps weren't catered for well.
2014-2016 is a long time to be idle
Besides I don't really understand the certification you got from PTI...
Ure going for mechanical not even petroleum or chemical tho...(cud b related, buh nt directly)

Request for u GCMS and take time to think about how you can cater for your gaps before you apply...
remainhidden:

have done that bro,finished 2011, entry to PTI from November 2011 to July 2014,
decided to apply by November after thorough research on which country to consider,started concluding my docs,applied for January session,they rejected my admission until i was granted an offer from SFU for may session,and visa got denied
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by adebayoolatunji(m): 6:04am On Apr 01, 2016
SegunWamiri:

You see the thing with these guys above all is God's favour but by logic, it wouldn't work that way. If you were sponsoring yourself, you should be fine but being sponsored with 4m is a red flag....the question may arise in the mind of the VO...is your sponsor using all his savings on you? So I'll say like 8-10m if using sponsor.
the SOA balance will be after I have paid for my first semester tuition fee.... The sponsor happens to be my mom
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by adebayoolatunji(m): 6:12am On Apr 01, 2016
Considering using a company account but the issue is that the owner of the company does not have a tax clearance...... Can I use it without presenting tax clearance....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by emma4eva(m): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2016
ceemac:

Took about three to four months...

If you going for Fall, we could just be coursemates cos am still thinking of deferring.
yea, I applied for fall, 3 months is a long wait, what's my chances of being given admission, I have a cgpa of just 3.5, applied for M.Eng in civil
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ceemac: 6:53am On Apr 01, 2016
adebayoolatunji:
the SOA balance will be after I have paid for my first semester tuition fee.... The sponsor happens to be my mom

Is there anyway you can wait without having to pay tuition so the money remains in the account to 'shout' a loud balance?

If yes, I prefer you do just that bro.. Make the money dey make e look large than the money comot, account balance come low.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by klawaaa: 6:54am On Apr 01, 2016
bosypumpin:

A strong 2.1 should do it with God's backing. had a 4.41 CGPA from a Federal i in Naija
thanks for the response bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by klawaaa: 6:54am On Apr 01, 2016
bosypumpin:

A strong 2.1 should do it with God's backing. had a 4.41 CGPA from a Federal i in Naija
thanks for the response bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ceemac: 6:56am On Apr 01, 2016
emma4eva:
yea, I applied for fall, 3 months is a long wait, what's my chances of being given admission, I have a cgpa of just 3.5, applied for M.Eng in civil

I can't really ascertain as its dependent on the number of apps they receive and only after they make a decision

With that your CGPA you can only but be prayerfully hopeful. SOP may just secondly be crucial
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2016
tolumuntari:
has anyone who applied for fall term 2016 to university of saskatchewan gotten any feed back yet? need thos info my people.

Hello Tolu,

I applied to U of S too and I am yet to get any feedback on my application. Course applied for is Masters in Geography, Thesis route..Patiently waiting.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 8:08am On Apr 01, 2016
If you have applied kindly share your details and join the prayer train......

[b]LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (SPRING - MAY 2016 AND FALL SEPTEMBER 2016)
1. stan658 ; Dec 16, Humber, PGC, online, medical passed
2. Loriaidah : Dec 17, U of M , UG paper
3. Buddie14 : Jan 8, U of W, PGD, paper
4. mustiey: Jan 22, Conestoga, PGC, Online route
5. Lonzo: Jan 26, Mohawk college, PGC, online,medical passed
6. Bidemizoe : February 3, Fanshawe, PGC, Paper route, TRV APPROVED
7. Bosypumpin: Feb 9th, U of M, upfront medicals, Masters, online
8. Ethan45: Feb 8 Uni Regina ,UG, Online
9 Gbemirado: Feb 8, uni of ottawa, masters, online, medical upfront
10. Hayqinsbfx; Feb 17, Fashawe college, Upfront Med, PGC, Online
11. ahyotomiwa;Feb 18, U of R, Upfront med, Masc, Online
12. daveboiz ; feb 22, U of Winipeg, Upfront medical, UG, Online
13. Krisez: Feb 23 U of Winnipe Upfront medical, UG Online
14. Royat1: Feb 24 U of R Upfront medical, UG online
15. Ceemac: Feb 25 Western Uni, masters, Paper route TRV APPROVED
16. SegunWamiri: Feb 29, Humber college, PGC, Paper route,
17. ikem01; march 08, U of Ottawa, Masters, Paper route
18. Cjrex501;march 30, U of Rcc Toronto, PGC, Online[/b]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2016
SegunWamiri:

Ok. The mail is a good idea
Just checked. application is over to open October 1st undecided

Sigh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by remainhidden: 8:41am On Apr 01, 2016
ceemac:

how come?
pls send your mail ,so i can send
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by remainhidden: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
I guess your gaps weren't catered for well.
2014-2016 is a long time to be idle
Besides I don't really understand the certification you got from PTI...
Ure going for mechanical not even petroleum or chemical tho...(cud b related, buh nt directly)

Request for u GCMS and take time to think about how you can cater for your gaps before you apply...
can you direct me on how i can request for GCMS file?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2016
click on thesojs post and check among the links....
remainhidden:

can you direct me on how i can request for GCMS file?

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.