Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (342373 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2016
jfkenny:
That's it. I will soon get a weight measure to know sup, I believe some will weigh up to 3. Something kg..

Good and they will still gain more weight before xmas

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by GidiPrince: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
noeloge82:

It's a pity ur prococc failed u in my past 15yrs of doing poultry I have managed cocci, i don't use immucox vaccine cos some big farms where it failed it was a blow.
I always use Emberzyn fort, Dicox, top cocc surf and many others we have ways of knowing if the treatment will fail or not this are things we have observed overtime I but I cannot explain everything here word for word but if u have any issues I can give u insight which is not binding on u.

Like I said live stock is on the job training and sometimes if u assume without asking it may not be the best.

So my brother CHI if not we'll managed will be wiped it with cocci, cocci has no respect for brand but for conscious managemet

See the program on this thread and manage it cocci and always maintain clean and dry broader that's part of the secret weapon

That DiCox is a cocci wiper! Expensive but effective. Can it be used as a preventive measure too? Only used it when I heard terrible cocci case and got result the second day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
GidiPrince:

That DiCox is a cocci wiper! Expensive but effective. Can it be used as a preventive measure too? Only used it when I heard terrible cocci case and got result the second day.

E.S.T mix wsp has been very efficient. All my noilers back to full life in one day and they were exposed to decaying manure about a week ago.
Will continue treatment for another two days. The good thing about this drug is that it a general and broad spectrum antibiotic that treats even stubborn crd, cholera, etc.

Prococ really failed me. I still believed my noilers developed resistance to it.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
GidiPrince:

Yea its good for routine check the same company also produces center Cipro which is excellent with CRD

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by AdlatWorld(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2016
Pease, am a new entrant.
I intend starting with cockerel and brioler.
My question are;
1.can I breed d two together?
2.will there medication be the same?
3. In your analysis in page 1 u said day 1 to 5, u said antibiotics & vitamins will I dilute the two together?
4.In the guide book given to me in BOA FEEDS, broiler medication timetable is different from that of cockerel (4 cockerel, day 1-5 ndv lasota & in another column day 1-7 vitamins & antibiotics)
Its really confusing me. Please help me with details analysis of d two from day 1.
Thanks in advance
Continue with d good work. Ur guide motivated me in planning to venture into dis biz though I'm into I.T.
God bless U

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by AdlatWorld(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
noeloge82:

If u just add lasota to ur normal water dose am sorry bro it can't work

In giving lasota u need the right dosage for ur birds then u reduce ur normal morning water preferably divide into 3 or 4 places then add milk to one portion dissolve the lasota into same and serve the birds latest within 2 he'd administer clean water
If u did not do all these then ur lasota was wasted
Sorry u may have to repeat the process

D explanation is not clear sir
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
AdlatWorld
My question are;

Yes of course but preferably separate after one month because your broilers will almost be double the size of the cockerel after the fifth week.

Yes

3. In your analysis in page 1 u said day 1 to 5, u said antibiotics & vitamins will I dilute the two together?

You can mix together

4.In the guide book given to me in BOA FEEDS, broiler medication timetable is different from that of cockerel (4 cockerel, day 1-5 ndv lasota & in another column day 1-7 vitamins & antibiotics)

Use medication for broilers. It will work.
Day 1: multivitamins (powervit, vitalyte or maxiyield etc)
Day 2-5: Antibiotic + multivitamins (keproceryl + any above)
Day 7: Lasota
Day 8-9: multivitamins
Day 10: Gumboro
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
AdlatWorld:

Which part is confusing
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
AdlatWorld:
Pease, am a new entrant.
My question are;
Its really confusing me. Please help me with details analysis of d two from day 1.
Thanks in advance
Continue with d good work. Ur guide motivated me in planning to venture into dis biz though I'm into I.T.
God bless U

Anytime ur confused just chat me on 08135348909
See medications on page 22
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
AdlatWorld:

He is saying the mix must be in the right dosage or else it would not work.
There is a 200, 500 and 1000 dose containers.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

He is saying the mix must be in the right dosage or else it would not work.
There is a 200, 500 and 1000 dose containers.

The question is ur administration how many birds do u have
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by AdlatWorld(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mr. Noel and emmaachile I really appreciate ur quick response.May you continue to be prosperous
In all your endeavour. Thanks.I will chat with u privately.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
AdlatWorld:
Mr. Noel and emmaachile I really appreciate ur quick response.May you continue to be prosperous
In all your endeavour. Thanks.I will chat with u privately.

Anytime
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
So I bought weight scale today, adjusted to 0kg after screwing and placing the weight pan.. The biggest weight was 4.8 and 4.9...some are 3kg, 3.4, 3.5 as well as 3.9kgs...
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by luvcarz(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
noeloge82:
It's just 3 wks to Christmas sales can we see some of our picture updates pls
Good day, sir, my Broiler's are ready for sales.
SIZE: Super heavy now( I wil update as soon as I measure them, majority of them are above 4kg).
Call/WhatsApp : 08117640001.

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
So I bought weight scale today, adjusted to 0kg after screwing and placing the weight pan.. The biggest weight was 4.8 and 4.9...some are 3kg, 3.4, 3.5 as well as 3.9kgs.. I will upload pics when network permits me...

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
The 20kg weight measure was bought at 4000 naira don't know if I was cheated..
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
luvcarz:
Good day, sir, my Broiler's are ready for sales.
SIZE: Super heavy now( I wil update as soon as I measure them, majority of them are above 4kg).
Call/WhatsApp : 08117640001.

Congrats even from their size u will know they are heavy
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
jfkenny:
So I bought weight scale today, adjusted to 0kg after screwing and placing the weight pan.. The biggest weight was 4.8 and 4.9...some are 3kg, 3.4, 3.5 as well as 3.9kgs.. I will upload pics when network permits me...

That's a very good results
Dream of ur Xmas returns
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
jfkenny:
@noeloge82 nice pic. Can I see the full pics of ur cage..

See the cage and birds no space to get a better view

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
More pics

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
noeloge82:

That's a very good results Dream of ur Xmas returns
Hopeful
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Never knew broilers can be caged
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
jfkenny:
Pic
O boy! Your Marshall's are extremely heavy. But you were complaining of their weights yesterday.
Are these Marshall Males lines?

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

O boy! Your Marshall's are extremely heavy. But you were complaining of their weights yesterday.
I said till I weigh them, I got the scale today.. Why do people say females produce more meat.. The heaviest of the females weighed 3.8
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Yea, from Noel...
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kayo80(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
jfkenny:

WHOA! Congrats bro. I am happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kayo80(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
jfkenny:
Pic

What feed do you give your birds?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
I used animal care, vital, and top..

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by GidiPrince: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Good result from @jfkenny

My major prob now is their legs can't really withstand their weight. I have bought Utra Cal-D. I hope it helps. About three are already down and can't stand again. Hope they get up soon.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
I used animal care, vital, and top.. If one is not available, I switch to another one..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.