Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (342153 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Abeyjide: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Do any of them have weak bone problem? Meaning are all still strong and standing?

Perfectly ok. I added lime stone to their starter feed for 4 weeks. Took this pix on 23 November showing thei uprightness

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Abeyjide:

Perfectly ok. I added lime stone to their starter feed for 4 weeks. Took this pix on 23 November showing thei uprightness
Good job

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Chikach: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Abeyjide:

Bros you are good...... Very very good

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Abeyjide: 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
Chikach:

Bros you are good...... Very very good

Na God o. Thank you so much
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Abeyjide: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Good job

Thank you so much
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Chikach: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
Abeyjide:

Na God o. Thank you so much

I hope your cost is not more than 800-900naira per bird?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Abeyjide: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
Chikach:

I hope your cost is not more than 800-900naira per bird?

Is more than that and still have feed on ground that will take them next week Thursday.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by faridpac2: 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
update 4 wks

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
faridpac2:

I transfer chicks to their house and their Age 22 days and 4 mortality, and they eat 14.5 bags, 1.1kg of feeds each they r 316 in numbers zartech HV super appatite lol if u give dem 25 bags the can finish it within 23 days, I budget 14 bags par 100 birds for 6 wks
Don't manage feed, it will always backfire.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Chikach: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
faridpac2:
update 4 wks

Nice one.......I hope you have a place to space these birds because the need space now

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by faridpac2: 4:16am On Dec 06, 2017
EMMAACHILE:
Don't manage feed, it will always backfire.
ok thank you
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by faridpac2: 4:17am On Dec 06, 2017
Chikach:

Nice one.......I hope you have a place to space these birds because the need space now
Yes I HV thanks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by raphemmanuel(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2017
inteligente:

Thank you Here are the pictures.
They are about 6 weeks. I have about 3 weeks to make them grow to a market size.
if your birds at 6weeks are weighing 1.7kg-2.0kg you are doing well bro, your birds can still make it before season.
I will advice you give them multivitamin and make sure you provide light for them at night to feed in the night as well.
And very very important don't ever let them to lack water on their drinking trough, especially during this dry period as this will make them loose weight.

God bless your hustle

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by shurinz(m): 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
Abeyjide:

pls who supplied those birds to u
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Abeyjide: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
shurinz:

pls who supplied those birds to u

Major Dristributor Tunji and tunji enterprise in ilorin
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by shurinz(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
Abeyjide:

Major Dristributor Tunji and tunji enterprise in ilorin
which breed, where in Ilorin
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Abeyjide: 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
shurinz:

which breed, where in Ilorin

Zartech . Olarewaju estate ,Offa garage

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by shurinz(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Abeyjide:

Zartech . Olarewaju estate ,Offa garage
can I call you pls, am interested in your birds
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Abeyjide: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
shurinz:

can I call you pls, am interested in your birds

Day old or ?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by shurinz(m): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Abeyjide:

Day old or ?
no, the grown up ones, beep me now if u want to sell. I live in Ilorin. 07032265443
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by inteligente: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
raphemmanuel:
if your birds at 6weeks are weighing 1.7kg-2.0kg you are doing well bro, your birds can still make it before season.
I will advice you give them multivitamin and make sure you provide light for them at night to feed in the night as well.
And very very important don't ever let them to lack water on their drinking trough, especially during this dry period as this will make them loose weight.

God bless your hustle

Thank you very much.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by inteligente: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
Abeyjide:

Wow, the birds are doing well.

Please what is the function of the lime stone? Does it boost their growth?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by inteligente: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
inteligente:

Thank you Here are the pictures.
They are about 6 weeks. I have about 3 weeks to make them grow to a market size.

UPDATE:

Please guys, one of the chicks died without any symptom. I am surprised about it.

what must have caused it?

Secondly ,

In my eyes, they are not growing that big and still skeptical about them being able to make it for christmas.

I add fishmill and soyabean to their feed everyday to boost their growth?

Does anybody have an idea?

Thank you friends in anticipation for your swift response.
#Please pardon my vocabulary, I am a farmer not an English teacher

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Abeyjide: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
inteligente:

Wow, the birds are doing well.

Please what is the function of the lime stone? Does it boost their growth?

Perform the work of calcium. Makes their leg stronger
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
inteligente:

Why add fishmeal and soyabean? Which feed?

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by inteligente: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Why add fishmeal and soyabean? Which feed?

Answer to 1st question: I add fishmeal to boost their growth. Though this is my first time in poultry business. what do you advise that i can give them to boost their growth?

Answer to 2nd question: I was using topfeed before but i hv switched to chikun feed.

Thank you.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jamp: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2017
bigiyaro:
can d soya be fed to 3 wks old chicks? raw or roasted

roasted
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by bigiyaro(m): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2017
jamp:
roasted
ok thanks. just want to xperiment
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2017
inteligente:

Answer to 1st question: I add fishmeal to boost their growth. Though this is my first time in poultry business. what do you advise that i can give them to boost their growth?

Answer to 2nd question: I was using topfeed before but i hv switched to chikun feed.

Thank you.

Stop the additions. Chikun feed is very good. What you need is feed all the time including night and make sure there are healthy.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kay29000(m): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2017
Please does anyone know where I can get Chikun Feed to buy in Ibadan?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kay29000(m): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Stop the additions. Chikun feed is very good. What you need is feed all the time including night and make sure there are healthy.

How are you doing... Long time. I am the Noiler guy. I don't know if this is the username you know me with, that's why I am introducing myself. Anyway, I can see you are really doing good with Broilers now and I want to find out some things from you. I see a lot of people posting pictures of their 5 weeks old broilers that have already reached market size. I am thinking of trying out broilers for the first time and I want to know how much it would cost to raise broilers from day old to 6 weeks... I mean how much averagely per one bird.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by faridpac2: 10:04am On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=inteligente post=63070996]

UPDATE:

Please guys, one of the chicks died without any symptom. I am surprised about it.

what must have caused it?

Secondly ,

In my eyes, they are not growing that big and still skeptical about them being able to make it for christmas.

[/quot
there are so many factors that can cause stunt growth, disease ,breed ,feed and water can cause, check the drops of your broilers from their shit u can detect present of disease in your broilers, treat coccidiosis because it cause slow growth some u will not see any sign of it, adding fish meal n soya some time is not good too much protient can cause wet bed n kidney problems to broilers 22 to 23 crude protien is ok at starter,then add fish meal n suya increase cost of production just buy good feeds like topfeed super starter crumble,chikun, vital etc, feed dem vary well give clean water anytime, in short gud management n biosecurity ,
about died of your bird if its healthy it can cause by sudden death syndrome which occur at a result heart related problem due to high fat, some time hot weather can cause or too much stress

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.