Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (341780 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Turks: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
Give Admacine + Polidine for 5 days. Administer Lasota on the 6th day. Thanks.
Chimechs2016:
Good morning, please I need to ask this because of next time, I lost in total 10 broilers dues to sickness. They usually excrete Green shit. I mean their shit is green, what drugs go I administer to them because I can't seem to get past it. Each time it happens they eventually die, because I only give them Antibiotics. So which drugs is the best to give thwm
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by darkenkach(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
Aniody:
I have 10wks old some for sell, i stay in Abuja please anyone that is interested should indicate.

How much? What's your location and can I get to see the picture?

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by faridpac2: 5:14am On Dec 16, 2017
Chimechs2016:
Good morning, please I need to ask this because of next time, I lost in total 10 broilers dues to sickness. They usually excrete Green shit. I mean their shit is green, what drugs go I administer to them because I can't seem to get past it. Each time it happens they eventually die, because I only give them Antibiotics. So which drugs is the best to give thwm
Next time you have to vaccinate your chicks lasota n gumboro then buy your vaccine from genuine source to avoid vaccine failure. if you vaccinate your chicks you will not experience this prblm is a sign of newcastle its diedly and antibiotic is not work against virus infection it only help to manage secondary complication prevention is always cheaper and better than cure. never neglected vaccination in order to avoid lost of your capital
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Conceptz(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
Plz how do u guys manage d litters, all d pics I'm seeing are having very white broilers but my own are nt white and I do change d shavings every 3 days. Is there a drug dt can turn their poo to sand or how can I achieve a white birds

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Conceptz:
Plz how do u guys manage d litters, all d pics I'm seeing are having very white broilers but my own are nt white and I do change d shavings every 3 days. Is there a drug dt can turn their poo to sand or how can I achieve a white birds

Liter management is key to raising birds but to aid liter management make sure water doesn't spill on the liter, try and provide drinkers that don't encourage birds jumping in to drink or play with water, try and avoid spilling feed on the floor when putting feed.
Make sure ur birds are not crowded
When u do all this then ensure regular changing of wood shavings make sure they are very dried and not scanty on the floor.
Good luck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
noeloge82:

Liter management is key to raising birds but to aid liter management make sure water doesn't spill on the liter, try and provide drinkers that don't encourage birds jumping in to drink or play with water, try and avoid spilling feed on the floor when putting feed.
When u do all this then ensure regular changing of wood shavings make sure they are very dried and not scanty on the floor.
Good luck
Spot on

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Munzy14(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2017
noeloge82:

Good luck
Absolutely correct.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Abeyjide: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Farmers in the house, hope sales is going on smoothly? Wish all a profitablè business season. Greeting from my chickens.

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2017
Good job hope u have started selling the earlier d better
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Mzora(f): 9:07am On Dec 22, 2017
i've started selling....pls anyone that needs broilers along should holla me...thanks..All weighing above 3kg..All the best to all the farmers in the house..
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
I have 50 black boom pullets that started laying last week Saturday..
Sat..1
Sun..3
Mon..7
Tues..4
Wed..8
Thurs ..6
Friday..11 for now..
Are they in order..as in are they laying well
They started laying by 19th week 2 days..
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by lergo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
pls I need the contect of Niger chicks hatchery.I want to buy tetra SL LL pullets
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by abolaji62(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Abro perishable and vegetable fruit seller/supplier..can supply you all Chinese/Indian vegetables and perishables fruit you need Address:shop14 mile12 International Market Tel:08164853900/09054589745 Home/shop Delivery Is Available or you can join our WhatsApp group link https:///4Uqlrf9H1Mk9PG52VYZTV0
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
lergo:
pls I need the contect of Niger chicks hatchery.I want to buy tetra SL LL pullets
Try poultry plaza if u ain't buying much..
Are the SL LL better layers
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Abeyjide: 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nice thread.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
jfkenny:
I have 50 black boom pullets that started laying last week Saturday..
Sat..1
Sun..3
Mon..7
Tues..4
Wed..8
Thurs ..6
Friday..11 for now..
Are they in order..as in are they laying well
They started laying by 19th week 2 days..

Very much in other
How are they doing now
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Gbengadaniel: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
This thread here helped me a great deal. Also Mr @Noeloge82 was helpful on whatsapp.
I hope we all had great sales this past yuletide?
However, I have spill over of about 18 birds from my sales and I am going to do a clear out this week as I do not have to start incurring expenses on the birds.
Before January ending, I want to get pullets and start up for the year.

Thanks to everyone contributor on this thread. Looking forward to continued learning!

Thanks once again

3 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by chio75(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
I heartily thank d forum members,especially @noeloge82 4 his professional guidance/help.
Pls i want 2 book Agrited broilers now bt it seems it has different types,d specie i bred last was good{they were tall & huge} & i want 2 ask, which breed of Agrited is this?.
Helpful advice needed,pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by eldest(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
A farm with already built structures is available for rent in Owerri IMO state. Pls if you're interested in Piggery, Fishery or birds you can join us. We need few people who really wants to venture into any of these 3. Deadline is on 21st January 2018. Pls note that the facility already have running borehole with gp tanks.
Contact me before 21st on 08063535050.
Thanks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
noeloge82:

Very much in other
How are they doing now
Got 35 yesterday , 34 today
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2018
Gbengadaniel:
This thread here helped me a great deal. Also Mr @Noeloge82 was helpful on whatsapp.
I hope we all had great sales this past yuletide?
However, I have spill over of about 18 birds from my sales and I am going to do a clear out this week as I do not have to start incurring expenses on the birds.
Before January ending, I want to get pullets and start up for the year.

Thanks to everyone contributor on this thread. Looking forward to continued learning!

Thanks once again

I appreciate you but we are farmers and a knowledge shared among us is for the best
U can try women who sell life birds in the market by tomorrow or even Aboki that do chicken says they will help u clear ur stock
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2018
chio75:
I heartily thank d forum members,especially @noeloge82 4 his professional guidance/help.
Pls i want 2 book Agrited broilers now bt it seems it has different types,d specie i bred last was good{they were tall & huge} & i want 2 ask, which breed of Agrited is this?.

I appreciate you bro and to all others on this thread we as farmers are always on d job training
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2018
jfkenny:

Got 35 yesterday , 34 today
That means your already on 60% production which multivitamin are u giving them
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Turks: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2018
Talk to us. 08026360598.
chio75:
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
noeloge82:

That means your already on 60% production which multivitamin are u giving them
Superliv,from animal care

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
Is it true agitted has two strains or they have two sets..
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
jfkenny:

Superliv,from animal care

That's good but after a week u can withdraw and repeat after another week to avoid the drugs becoming use to the system of the birds and not giving maximum result

Good job
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by darkenkach(m): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
After selling my chickens, I can say that I made lots of profits and the money I made can take me till the end of the year. Biko my fellow farmers, how do I reinvest this money? I can't wait for another festive period before I buy another set of birds.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2018
darkenkach:
After selling my chickens, I can say that I made lots of profits and the money I made can take me till the end of the year. Biko my fellow farmers, how do I reinvest this money? I can't wait for another festive period before I buy another set of birds.
U can raise small birds for Easter sales
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Turks: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
It’s not sir.
jfkenny:
Is it true agitted has two strains or they have two sets..

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Turks: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Raise Birds for Easter. Begging stocking in February sir.
darkenkach:

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.