Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) (59006 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) / Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Slicky112: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
NIGERIANS ALWAYS ACTING LIKE BUSH PEOPLE, IS THE SHOPRITE GOING 2 DISAPPEAR AFTER THE OPENING
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Aminat508:
lolz make dem bring
Bring shoprite come osun nah embarassed embarassed
Lol una go wait tire
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
OohLalah:

You really are an illiterate when it comes to economics. You only have to compare the Naira dollar rate against Naira Rand rate and you hvery your answer. Americans are bloody cut throat capitalists. Do you thing they will be going to Nigeria to earn peanuts? Or for goodwill? Shareholders are only interested in the bottom line. Dollar dear! If you think Walmart would be cheaper than Shoprite you are smoking a good type of weed. Even if they sell you Chinese product the RMB is way stronger than the Naira dear. Now calculate! Use your brains just a little, I promise it won't hurt. tongue

but i know you can as well make your points well known to me without insults. i was discussing with a gentleman in a civilized manner and you interrupted, raining insults on me, it really shows how matured you are...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by tr3y(m): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
UnknownT:
We need an outlet here in Asaba. Be it Spar, Shoprite, Everyday or Dominos. Anyone is ok
Last time I was in Asaba, I saw a marked site for Asaba shopping mall. I think they on it already.
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Khez: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
" I was there oo, was so hungry and needed to get something to eat, buh ended up not getting common bottle water, because the crowd was outta this world embarassed
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by OohLalah(f): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
Dharniel:

but i know you can make as well your points well known to me without insulting. i was discussing with a gentleman in a civilized manner and you interrupted, raining insults on me, it really shows how matured you are...

Am sorry if you consider illiterate when it comes to economics as an insult dear. No hate from here. Peace out!
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by UnknownT: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
tr3y:

Last time I was in Asaba, I saw a marked site for Asaba shopping mall. I think they on it already.
at a slow speed, they are still sand filling the site
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by yanabasee(m): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Aminat508:
leave me joor, i dey vex embarassed embarassed cheesy
Oya kponkpi grin
What's the pee?
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by OohLalah(f): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
odinese:

You can't even write good English.

Sure! I get your point now respond to the statement made. English ibo professor! cheesy
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by happney65: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:
Is it as Big like the Shop rite in Ibadan.
the one in Akure too is OK. am impressed with it.
in short God bless South West.
God bless YorubaLand!

Can never be big as the one in Ibadan..Its the Biggest in West Africa or something..You need to come there and see for yourself..Massive is the word my broda
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Goldmaxx:
ewu
I wish your slowpoke that name too mentally deranged Barstard. goan hang urself if u are not happy with the development of SW wink
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
shizzy7:
Jeez,, because there is Shoprite in S.west that's why you're impressed
When they start killing Nigerians in their country,, You won't have mouth to talk......

Wicked people that will steal and Loot business of foreigners even small shop,,while they are at peace in another person's country making money..

Shut da fucknup.
u know nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

So a supermarket is a blessing to you..stop being petty, discuss real issues.

A mere supermarket is a development, not a blessing.
check ur dico the meaning of blessing. and stop being delusional.
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by lozanni(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
mytime24:
i dey look u tu embarassed
Una too dey look. U bi lukman ?
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Appareil(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:
Is it as Big like the Shop rite in Ibadan.
the one in Akure too is OK. am impressed with it.
in short God bless South West.
God bless YorubaLand!
Na Yoruba man own am?? Pardon dit moi?
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by tr3y(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
UnknownT:
at a slow speed, they are still sand filling the site
Hmm maybe the present governor will speed things up. Heard he is from Asaba / Agbor.
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by PurestBoy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Aminat508:
hmmmmm angry grin grin
You're funny dear, I'm sure you know what I'm talking abt
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Appareil(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
OohLalah:

Cry all you want South Africans civilizing you lot since 1994!

BTW, Walmart won't chase us away, the currency market is against them. They would never make profit with the level of the Naira against the dollar vs. the Rand. We have you where we want you. Cash cow!
AUDACITY!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Aminat508(f): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
PurestBoy:

You're funny dear, I'm sure you know what I'm talking abt
i know dearie grin re u in ibadan or lag? We need shoprite in osogbo cry cry
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by HopeAtHand: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:

A mere supermarket is a development, not a blessing.
check ur dico the meaning of blessing. and stop being delusional.

Yea a mere supermarket is a blessing to you and you have to celebrate it since you now have the opportunity to save btwn N3 and N5.
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by OohLalah(f): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Appareil:
AUDACITY!!!!!!!!!!!

YEBO! That's my name & its the truth!
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by ketekete: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nice one
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by lanreashabanti: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
UnknownT:
yeah. I dey around there currently but the pace of work is damn slow. They need to quicken the pace
that's true
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Appareil(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
OohLalah:

YEBO! That's my name & its the truth!
I am from Central African region next door but I will never speak so rudely to Nigerians on this forum, why because it is 'Naira- land' Waka I beg!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
mytime24:
Lalasticlala hw market cheesy

come for you picture nah ATM MACHINE I DEY SEE SO ?
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by j4sure(m): 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
wow
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by shizzy7(f): 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
OohLalah:

We are teaching you civilizations hun, the dirty small foreigner shops in our neighbourhood bring fake products. We want to to move you away from dirty uncertified goods. Hate us all you want and still go take pics from Shoprite! cheesy
Who is talking about Hate?? i just said the truth about what you do overthere "looting",,small shops,,Xenophobians - Do you need Proof??
AND

Thank god you know its pictures Some Nigerians take there and
"sight-seeing"

1 Like

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by mytime24(f): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
lozanni:

Una too dey look. U bi lukman ?
no lucozade angry

1 Like

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by gokay11(m): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Aminat508:
Abeg make dem carry come Osogbo nah..... . cry cry
Are u from osogbo?
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by jantofubu(m): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Aminat508:
Abeg make dem carry come Osogbo nah..... . cry cry
seconded

1 Like

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by basilo101: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lol, i didn't hear any body say "see how south Africans are running away from their underdeveloped erosion ravaged villages to a well developed Nigeria". business men move to where they have competitive advantage.
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by OohLalah(f): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
shizzy7:
Who is talking about Hate?? i just said the truth about what you do overthere "looting",,small shops,,Xenophobians - Do you need Proof??
AND

Thank god you know its pictures Some Nigerians take there
"sight-seeing"

Calm down, hoe! Yes we loot small shops who scam us by selling expired fake goods at cheap rate to overcome local competitive small shops. And besides the looting always initially starts from owners killing /shooting kids for stealing etc. Not that I expecting you to understand nor do i want to discuss that with you now. Believe what you want but the crux of the matter is we own your azzes and make money out of you. You are for now our cash cows. Now deal with that or grow some balls and kick us out! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) / A Simple Way To Earn By Selling MTN Data Bundles On Your Website Or Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.