Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

What Is The One Thing You Wish A Social Media Account Could Offer? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is The One Thing You Wish A Social Media Account Could Offer? (633 Views)

10 Tips On Keeping Your PC, Server, Phone Or Social Media Account Safe. / Do You Wish To Learn How To Produce Animations? / I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing You Wish A Social Media Account Could Offer? by dammybas(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hey Nairalanders!!

Social Media usage in Nigeria has undergone a huge transformation over the past few years. From the days of Hi5 to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Path, Badoo and a whole lot more!(The list is seemingly endless). Social Media is now one of the most important mediums through which information is being disseminated. The best highlight was during the Last National Elections in which social media played a huge role in the campaigning and electoral activities of all parties involved. Companies now vallue the importance of a social media accounts as Social Media Managers are employed to help manage such accounts.

We have seen several innovative uses of Social Media, the best example being GidiTraffic which pools information from different road users in Lagos, so you have a minute by minute information on the situation of Lagos roads in order to beat the ever present Lagos Traffic or just avoid certain hotspots at any given point in time. There have also been witty ones, like the SubDeliveryMan twitter account which helps tweeps to deliver "Subs" to the right owner. Others include Kraks TV, Akpors joke ... e.t.c.

Thvs brings me down to my question, What is the one service you wish a Social Media (FB, Twitter...) could offer, but you are yet to still find anywhere?

Your answers will be sincerely appreciated! Thanks. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Dell Precision M4600 Quadcore I7 2.7ghz 16gb Ram 512ssd 2gb Ddr5 Nvidia 8hrs Ba3 / Acer Aspire 5733Z 250gb 2gb Contact On Whatsapp 07015423626 / Computer Tips And Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.