Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,869 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:19 AM

Is It Cool To Date your Sister's Friend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Cool To Date your Sister's Friend? (1311 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Cool To Date your Sister's Friend? by Cutehector(m): 12:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Fulaboy:
I swear that mad niggae finished this thread grin

Eyya sorry cutehector sad
lol i saw his handwork...

I pray d new supermod dat oga seun employs will hunt these type of spammers.. I knw them.
Re: Is It Cool To Date your Sister's Friend? by dabexy(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Whoever that yahyah wateveva is, it/he needs not be given access to the internet at that rehab or B.H condemned criminal section where he's kept.

#Can't just ignore his stupidity
Re: Is It Cool To Date your Sister's Friend? by Fulaboy(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
lol i saw his handwork...

I pray d new supermod dat oga seun employs will hunt these type of spammers.. I knw them.
Lol cheesy let's hope so but you should have apply for the job now wink Since you know them smiley
Re: Is It Cool To Date your Sister's Friend? by Cutehector(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2015
Fulaboy:
Lol cheesy let's hope so but you should have apply for the job now wink Since you know them smiley
seun was very clear, he didn't want anybody to try his or her best and begin to tell him stories abt their personal problems... Like career path..

And I respected that... As a ceo, its so annoyin wen u employ someone and later dey tell u things like, I want to further my education, bla bla bla... Trust me, u will get pissed off.. And puttin myself in seun"s shoes, I tottaly understand why he meant that... So he nEeds someone dat will last. Not someone dats just lookin for where to perch his or her tent until smth berra shows up...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can One Remain Faithful To His/her Spouse??? / Why Are Ladies Treating Me This Way? / My fellow guys please take note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.