Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD (2871 Views)

Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by jonaifame22(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
A guy and a gal walked in2 my salon and the gal asked me to shave her full hair completely bald dat she wants to change her look,I hesitated at first,but since money is involved I obliged,when I was done she heaved a sigh of releive and paid me and they both left holding each others hands! I was stunned but she looked very beautiful wth the bald head especially wth the ear rings she wore,shld have snapped pics but if na u,u go put ur head down make I snap am?
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
you are very funny
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by Cutehector(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
She bera be light skinned for her to try that!
cheesy

No oFfence to d ebony coloured ladies
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by shamack: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
My gf head wey go be like yam without hair
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by stan241(m): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
shamack:

Make i go call chioma come to read this ya comment
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by flowfury(m): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
I will cos my gf has a round shaped head nd she z very beautiful
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
I can nah.

Is it my head?
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by jonaifame22(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Midehi:
you are very funny
am I?
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by donholy28(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
No more spending money on Brazilian hair....awesome
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by SUGARBEE(f): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lol. . *sips Orijin as I watch these shrewd NL guys comment
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by Cutehector(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol. . *sips Orijin as I watch these shrewd NL guys comment
easy... Pls...
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
I think every girl should try the style at lest once in Lifetime

Pure blisscheesy
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by jonaifame22(m): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
She bera be light skinned for her to try that!
cheesy

No oFfence to d ebony coloured ladies
hehehehe,abi truly no offence to the ebony coloured shordys
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
flowfury:
I will cos my gf has a round shaped head nd she z very beautiful

pinshure or
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by Chidexter(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Reminds me of tuface's
You're my African Queen
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Teempakguy:
I can nah.

Is it my head?

Lwkmd o
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by jonaifame22(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
shamack:
hehehehehehe,If ur bae see dis comment,she go space u for 1 year
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by jonaifame22(m): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
donholy28:
dis ur opinion dey very economical,I like am well well!
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by chigoizie7(m): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
There are just two set of girls that makes me go nuts,

*Dark skinned(chocolate) and

*girls on clean cut(sharp low cut) .

Apart other qualities that makes a lady, these two are outstanding for me.

To answer your question bro, I will not only walk with her on the streets, I will flaunt her.
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by MRBrownJ: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
jonaifame22:
A guy and a gal walked in2 my salon and the gal asked me to shave her full hair completely bald dat she wants to change her look,I hesitated at first,but since money is involved I obliged,when I was done she heaved a sigh of releive and paid me and they both left holding each others hands! I was stunned but she looked very beautiful wth the bald head especially wth the ear rings she wore,shld have snapped pics but if na u,u go put ur head down make I snap am?

obviously they went there together knowing fully well and agreeing that she was going to do this... now, if she did that while you had no idea and suddenly meet her "gorimapa" style, then you have all the rights to re-evaluate your stand in this r/ship.
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by tosyne2much(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
In as much as it will not stop me from having access to ______________, she can go ahead and barb gorimapa cheesy
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by jonaifame22(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
chigoizie7:
There are just two set of girls that makes me go nuts,

*Dark skinned(chocolate) and

*girls on clean cut(sharp low cut) .

Apart other qualities that makes a lady, these two are outstanding for me.

To answer your question bro, I will not only walk with her on the streets, I will flaunt her.
cool!
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by jonaifame22(m): 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
MRBrownJ:

obviously they went there together knowing fully well and agreeing that she was going to do this... now, if she did that while you had no idea and suddenly meet her "gorimapa" style, then you have all the rights to re-evaluate your stand in this r/ship.
hehehehehe
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by jonaifame22(m): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
In as much as it will not stop me from having access to ______________, she can go ahead and barb gorimapa cheesy
access to wat na my guy?
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by tosyne2much(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
jonaifame22:
access to wat na my guy?
An ola man speaks in parable you know cheesy
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
If she get pa Jimoh 'ed
Na there wa'ala go there
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by jonaifame22(m): 5:58am On Aug 28, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
If she get pa Jimoh 'ed Na there wa'ala go there
ah I tot love is blind na!
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
ah I tot love is blind na!

So we thot....but it sees all
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by jonaifame22(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

So we thot....but it sees all
abi na I see reasons wth u,cos the eye of a nigerian gals love has been designed to see through a guy pocket
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
abi na I see reasons wth u,cos the eye of a nigerian gals love has been designed to see through a guy pocket

true brah

Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by jonaifame22(m): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

true brah
hehehehehe,don't do dis,some gals'll throw tantrums
Re: Guyz:can You Walk Wth Ur Bae If She Shaves Her Head Completely BALD by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2015
donholy28:
Stingy guys b like:no more spending money on brazilian hain grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am NOT A Virgin By Choice! / Make one Wish And See It come true.....u Neva Can Tell / The Truth About most Nigerian Girls (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.