Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

How To Tap From The Supernatural And Open Doors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Tap From The Supernatural And Open Doors (507 Views)

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira / How To Tap From The Supernatural And Open Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Tap From The Supernatural And Open Doors by Pastorcaleb(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Do you have challenges or problems that refuse to bulge after ceaseless prayers? The Lord instructed me to teach on this rather than what I had in mind and this is simply because he had you in mind. So therefore, don’t take these divine insights lightly. It is my responsibility to receive from God for you and it is yours to receive and apply it. Some of the principles written here are what you are familiar with; my purpose therefore is to teach you the secrets behind it and how to use it effectively.
The Love and the Mercy of God
God loves you and he is committed to your joy and success. You have to settle this in your heart before you can begin seeking for breakthrough. Listen to this carefully; God doesn’t love you because of what you have done or what you have not done. His love for you is eternal and knows no bound. So don’t allow your failures of the past to hold you bound. Your future is very bright. Let me share one of my experiences in this regard with you briefly. On the 25th of July 2011, I had what is called out of body experience. While sleeping on the couch, a force pulled me out of my body to the ceiling and as I was ascending up, I looked down to see my body lying motionless. I got through to the roof and out to the sky. As I got out, I met Jesus waiting for me. He took me to a building I could not have remembered but for His presence. As we stop at a building, I was able to see through the roof into a classroom where kids were playing. There, I saw me alone at my desk in my school uniform. A student whose name I could also recall because of Him, came to my desk to make jest of me, mimicking my stammering disability knowing I can’t say anything. What will a bad stammer like me say? As I watch everything unfold like a movie, He said to me,” Even when you were that little, I loved you” Then he took me back into my body. I could not help but cry. His presence alone will make you cry, but my tears were because of His love for me. What have I done at that age of five or six to earn His love? Nothing. So therefore, don’t trust in what you can do or what you have not done, rather trust in His love for you. His love for you should be your motivating force to tapping from the supernatural and open doors.
Here are spiritual tool proven to force open closed doors in the supernatural and manifesting in the natural. One or combination of any as inspired by God should suffice. Faith is the currency for exchange in the spirit world. These are faith catalyst.

Prayer: Jam 4:3 you ask and receive not, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it upon your lusts.
Most people are not ready for a change in their situation as much as they talk about it. Little wonder they spend five minutes praying and run off to work or they depend on others to pray for them. Prayer also is work and you have to labor.

Rom 8:26 And likewise the Spirit also joins in to help our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray as we ought, but the Spirit Himself intercedes on our behalf with groanings that cannot be uttered.

The best form of prayer is praying in the Holy Ghost because the Spirit will help you pray according to Gods will and this will open your mind to the will of God concerning the issue, guaranteeing your praying right and not amiss. I have gotten great victories and revelations through this channel and I believe same for you.

Fasting:

I strongly believe that many of us know the value of fasting, but only few truly make use of this tool to get result. I want you to know that fasting doesn’t move the hand of God; rather it moves you into a position to receive. God opened my eyes to some truths many years ago from the book of see more http://rhemaworldintl.org/?p=205
Re: How To Tap From The Supernatural And Open Doors by Slim1978(m): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
True talk Pastor

(1) (Reply)

Mecca Crane Collapse: Saudi Inquiry Into Grand Mosque Disaster.( photo below ) / Speaking In Tongues-Journal For The Scientific Study Of Religion / Muharram 2015 Karbala SMS, Messages, Wishes In Urdu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.