Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

is he flirting with me or what? Weired - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / is he flirting with me or what? Weired (8399 Views)

A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. / Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook / Men And Their Weired Behaviours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

is he flirting with me or what? Weired by chocolateme(f): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
I don't want to get ideas into my head because it will be unfair to a friend that looks out for me innocently. But I guess at the same time i'm not a dummy not to understand when something is taking another turn.
My guy lives outside the country coming in at least twice or thrice a year. He once told his best friend to take me out. Just to see me that's all. I don't usually have time or chance for outing so I see the guy once in almost two months. They are really very close friends, we three hang out a lot whenever he in the country so the guy is no stranger to me.
Long story short.
I once had an argument with my guy and we entered silence mode, he told his guy that I am not talking to him. That one called and we met and talked. Later on he started calling me incessantly which is weired, on one occasion he said 'I love you" I replied "thanks" now he calls me "mummy" he calls more than five times in a day.
I have stopped answering his calls but he won't stop.
Don't know how it will look like telling my guy about this. Unless u, my friends thinks I am overreacting.
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Cutehector(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmmmmm.. Suddenly all d nigerian babes are dating guys who lives outside d country but marryn guys who live in nigeria.

It is well

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by ladyF(f): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ask him na....Dont be assuming
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by SUGARBEE(f): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Confronting him won't hurt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Hmmmmm.. Suddenly all d nigerian babes are dating guys who lives outside d country but marryn guys who live in nigeria.

It is well
u killed it

Matter of fact you kelt it grin

9 Likes

Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by SUGARBEE(f): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:

It is well
grin grin
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
chocolateme:
I don't want to get ideas into my head because it will be unfair to a friend that looks out for me innocently. But I guess at the same time i'm not a dummy not to understand when something is taking another turn.
My guy lives outside the country coming in at least twice or thrice a year. He once told his best friend to take me out. Just to see me that's all. I don't usually have time or chance for outing so I see the guy once in almost two months. They are really very close friends, we three hang out a lot whenever he in the country so the guy is no stranger to me.
Long story short.
I once had an argument with my guy and we entered silence mode, he told his guy that I am not talking to him. That one called and we met and talked. Later on he started calling me incessantly which is weired, on one occasion he said 'I love you" I replied "thanks" now he calls me "mummy" he calls more than five times in a day.
I have stopped answering his calls but he won't stop.
Don't know how it will look like telling my guy about this. Unless u, my friends thinks I am overreacting.
No vex....Una smoke ewedu leaves?

2 Likes

Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
Just tell ur guy straight away ..
It wont end well n u will b the bad one .. U get
Cuz dat friend might b planing something .. It might even be a test

Cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:

It is well
I been think say Na only me dey notice dis tin sef.
@op . . .dnt call ya guy and tell.I'm
U WL ruin everything . . Be on lowkey
His friend base in Nigeria shud be ur main boo
While ya American based quy wl be ur side boo grin
. #YOLO
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Cutehector(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
u killed it

Matter of fact you kelt it grin
lol dese babes think say dem dey lie give small pikin....

Hw many weddin wey u don see d bridegroom na white guy? Not to talk of black american
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by 1miccza: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Nooo dem smoke paw paw and plantain leaves grin grin grin
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Johnnoah1st: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
chocolateme:
Long story short.
I have
another story 4 d gods
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Jhenny(f): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
he probably wants to take d chance that you and ur BF are not on talking mode. Tell ur BF about it

1 Like

Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by chocolateme(f): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
another story 4 d gods
abi? grin
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by chocolateme(f): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
yes
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
chocolateme:
yes
I see....if to say you join pawpaw leave with it things wouldn't have turned out this way.

1 Like

Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by vizkiz: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
If I call them Hoes now, some girls will be saying I am being too harsh. How is this act not Hoeish now?

Him never talk anything, you don dey think say him wan furck you undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by okabe(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Op sef, bobo been flirting wit u since 711BC and u r just discovering
May Oluwa send gals wey b like u come my way IJN grin
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by IamLEGEND1: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
just open up ur gateway for the nigga to explore u.
shey na wetin una sabi do be dat.
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by libertyfather(m): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Chaaii!! See the kind matter u bring come nairaland! ... well call the naija bobo be sure of wht he mean before you offload to Yankee bobo.. or else dem use ur head break coconut
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Talk to the guy, the fact ur relationship is on silent mode does not warrant him to betray his friend. Secondly, communication is one of the most important factor in a relationship and u really need it cus he isn't pretty close to u physically and the only way to feel his presence is via communication. U av an issue with ur bf, don't wait for it to escalate, resolve it as soon as possible cus it's gonna go a long way in ur relationship.
If ur bf's friend turns a deaf ear, then let ur guy know about it but I would advise u have an evidence/proof to back it up.

1 Like

Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by olajorn(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:

It is well
this guy Na werey,all of Them dating mrcock
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:

It is well

Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Cutehector(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
olajorn:
this guy Na werey,all of Them dating mrcock
lol abeg wetin be werey?
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by olajorn(m): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
lol abeg wetin be werey?
u mean u dont know? shocked ask ue neigbor
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Cutehector(m): 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
olajorn:
u mean u dont know? shocked ask ue neigbor
u b my neighbour na
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:

It is well
nna jisike i tell you

hawfa grin
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Cutehector(m): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:

nna jisike i tell you

hawfa grin
adim ok nwa di hot, ke nke n'eme?
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Rexhenrex(m): 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Why don't u guys believe her? her b.f might be abroad for crying out loud.'kini big deal' (afterall chad,sudan,togo is abroad). Lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
adim ok nwa di hot, ke nke n'eme?
lol wait nah das too much at once

okay lemme try grin You're saying that you are okay, you're calling me hot abi grin and what am i doing abi whatsup?

anyi dinma sha wink
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Cutehector(m): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol wait nah das too much at once

okay lemme try grin You're saying that you are okay, you're calling me hot abi grin and asking how am I?

adim fine, dalu tongue

Shey I try? wink
lmao, ur crazy... Yh I think ur hot.
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao, ur crazy... Yh I think ur hot.
chaiiii i wan faint here

tank u sah grin

hope your night is going well...... how do you say that in igbo? nabania something abi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] / I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? / My Sex Service To My Principal And Students (part 7) IS OUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.