Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

is he flirting with me or what? Weired - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / is he flirting with me or what? Weired (8398 Views)

A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. / Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook / Men And Their Weired Behaviours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 28, 2015
chocolateme:
name every story they see for nairaland dem dey take serious. Anyway seeking foe attention dey sweet wella.
Abi I never reach to handle my relationship wey I dey flaunt amon nairaland or maybe I'm a learner.

I hear say Buhari Don finally appoint ministers

Lol. na the later be d answer.

Can the OP come for lectures?

1 Like

Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

True talk,luv.

True talk...

i go start dey come for e-sunday school classes rvery week.

+ bad man go definitely dey more present now....make nobody snatch u from me.

(i am looking at u sarwvyagghorv)

make i no be like Nebuchadnezzar....

na until him craze finish

begin to dey chop grass before him eye open.

Where gu.rgle even dey sef.....
she don dey go incognito ni?
Seriously lol the way u talk/write....... e be like someone wey dey go correct ajeboh school..... u sure say u na pastor pikin grin

Snatch? U think say na u hold me? Gerrara here mehnnnn grin If my memory serves me right you were trying to get rid of me before so hapu! No try to sweet talk me dis night! grin

U wan prove dat u also sabi bible abi grin Well done o.

U don find ur madam right........ Una kontinu, Jisie ike grin
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by chocolateme(f): 2:11am On Aug 28, 2015
manlyprof:

Lol. na the later be d answer.
Can the OP come for lectures?
lol
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 28, 2015
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by fajani(m): 2:16am On Aug 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

but no leave the guy hanging abeg...

no just sidown dey take in the attention and poems just like dat....

if u wan take ur r/ship to "WHATSAPP LEVEL"....den do am....if not,then abeg free the guy.u've obviously told him no,but maybe you need to type am in caps before he go undastand.

no just allow d guy make e dey spit lines for nothing.
but guy, What's your business with another man's business,don't you think you are also falling guys hand... If you want the girl why don't you run your show separately instead of being attaching yourself......

5 Likes

Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by chocolateme(f): 2:20am On Aug 28, 2015
manlyprof:
smiley
I am here for lectures, pls shall we begin?
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 28, 2015
chocolateme:
I am here for lectures, pls shall we begin?

Yea. Name ur topic
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 28, 2015
fajani:
I don't wanna force you but i plead.. I love your name, SUGERBEE SUGER + BEE. HOW THOU IS THE SWEETNESS

Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 28, 2015
fajani:
but guy, What's your business with another man's business,don't you think you are also falling guys hand... If you want the girl why don't you run your show separately instead of being attaching yourself......

When you made your business public it stopped being your business
Its now our business.

1 Like

Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by IamLEGEND1: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2015
fajani:

seriously bruh?

i don give up for ur case.

#EverybodyIsRightInHisOwnEyesiGuess
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by IamLEGEND1: 8:02am On Aug 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Seriously lol the way u talk/write....... e be like someone wey dey go correct ajeboh school..... u sure say u na pastor pikin grin

Snatch? U think say na u hold me? Gerrara here mehnnnn grin If my memory serves me right you were trying to get rid of me before so hapu! No try to sweet talk me dis night! grin

U wan prove dat u also sabi bible abi grin Well done o.

U don find ur madam right........ Una kontinu, Jisie ike grin

how i dey talk/type?

and how exactly is that?

coz me no dey see my M.O as ajebo'ish.

and me na confam pastor pikin na,daz why if i talk say me na ozban material..........just believe me....

and as a korect,loyal ozban...i no go just give up on my luv without putting up a fight.

#DazDaMeasureOfTrueLuv

and me i just sabi plenty bible stories.

#DazAll

na because of autocorrect wey i even manage spell the Nebuchadnezzar accurately.....

Morning luv ....

abi na afternoon/evening for una crib.
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by loswhite(m): 8:11am On Aug 28, 2015
ladyF:
Ask him na....Dont be assuming
Somebody says I love you and you want to still ask him...lol girls are just clowns

1 Like

Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by GentleFrank(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2015
I see...

1 Like

Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by okabe(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2015
loswhite:
Somebody says I love you and you want to still ask him...lol girls are just clowns
Hahaha, ah swearrugad meehn grin
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

how i dey talk/type?

and how exactly is that?

coz me no dey see my M.O as ajebo'ish.

and me na confam pastor pikin na,daz why if i talk say me na ozban material..........just believe me....

and as a korect,loyal ozban...i no go just give up on my luv without putting up a fight.

#DazDaMeasureOfTrueLuv

and me i just sabi plenty bible stories.

#DazAll

na because of autocorrect wey i even manage spell the Nebuchadnezzar accurately.....

Morning luv ....

abi na afternoon/evening for una crib.
Iono how to describe it really...... seems like uve had alot of exposure and u just.... sha i like it grin

autocorrect na lifesaver numero uno, the person who invented it deserves a noble prize grin

morning is korekt thank u wink
afternoon by now tho

i gotta go to a rubbish biology class dont miss me too much grin
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by 2goodbobo(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
The earlier you tell your boyfriend the better for you.
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Pdizzle(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Hmmmmm.. Suddenly all d nigerian babes are dating guys who lives outside d country but marryn guys who live in nigeria.

It is well
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Pdizzle(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY you and these memes..
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Pdizzle:
BUTCHCASSIDY you and these memes..

Fo shizzle ma nizzle pdizzle in tha eazzle
grin
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
chocolateme if I have to bare my mind to u abt all dis I will say u invited him or say u encouraged him to say or call u DAT.if u r not interested in him immediately he said I love u you should have let him no ur stand regarding that.don't be surprise later to find out its just a ploy to really know who u are.it could be a set up between ur boyfriend and his friend so u have to b very careful .

1 Like

Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Pdizzle(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Fo shizzle ma nizzle pdizzle in tha eazzle
grin

Niggar you're a case, NL should get a lawyer.
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Rexhenrex(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
chocolateme:
follow me tell them ooo.. small thing set Badagary for enter abroad.
lol...ur head the there abroad Ni abread Ko!
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by NickD(m): 3:49am On Sep 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:

chaiiii i wan faint here

tank u sah grin

hope your night is going well...... how do you say that in igbo? nabania something abi grin

Mrs phyno come so I can teach u the language very well lolz
Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by MrCork: 6:24am On Sep 02, 2015
chocolateme:
I don't want to get ideas into my head because it will be unfair to a friend that looks out for me innocently. But I guess at the same time i'm not a dummy not to understand when something is taking another turn.
My guy lives outside the country coming in at least twice or thrice a year. He once told his best friend to take me out. Just to see me that's all. I don't usually have time or chance for outing so I see the guy once in almost two months. They are really very close friends, we three hang out a lot whenever he in the country so the guy is no stranger to me.
Long story short.
I once had an argument with my guy and we entered silence mode, he told his guy that I am not talking to him. That one called and we met and talked. Later on he started calling me incessantly which is weired, on one occasion he said 'I love you" I replied "thanks" now he calls me "mummy" he calls more than five times in a day.
I have stopped answering his calls but he won't stop.
Don't know how it will look like telling my guy about this. Unless u, my friends thinks I am overreacting.

angry

1 Like

Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
NickD:

Mrs phyno come so I can teach u the language very well lolz
oya i don come grin teach me please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sex Service To My Principal And Students (part 7) IS OUT / A Lady Leaked Sex Video Of Her Boyfriend And Her Best Friend As She Cried / I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.