Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees (30814 Views)

Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija / See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. / Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by HirstMOG(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2015
tbaba1234:

GEJ did this already and the noise was not this much. His economic team was made up of southerners.. Over 30 generals, mostly Northerners were retired to make iheajirika COAS, no one complained. It was the president's choice.

Blame them if they fail.

You don't get it right do you Where is the speaker from Where is the senate president from Where is the president from In addition to the other key appointments PMB is makng now. Can you compare this to GEJ administration
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by sukkot: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2015
BiafranNigerian:

You cant call Lagos heaven when you have not tried visiting other places. Trust me, try and visit the beautiful natural Biafraland. No noise, no madness, and no daily cases of rape.
i dont need to visit biafraland land to know what it is about. i can tell by the millions of igbos that escape from it daily. millions of people dont try to escape from heaven daily grin
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2015
Nellybii:

Unfortunately for you we are not and will never be on the same page on this issue. All the former appointees that have been from thei other zones what have they done to the country and their people? Only to loot, accumulate private jets and poverty and unemployment still linger on. So of what benefit has their positions been to you and I? You cannot continue to do something the same way and expect a different result. Let us pray for a better country.
We can not just blanket the totality of everyone from Yorubaland as corrupt, in Biafraland as criminals. It is naturally impossible. What I think is, since Buhari is not very literate, he wants to work with people he can communicate with using Hausa. It is either his communication problem or he is just a tribal bigot. It is called Nepotism in political parlance
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by HirstMOG(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2015
tbaba1234:

GEJ did this already and the noise was not this much. His economic team was made up of southerners.. Over 30 generals, mostly Northerners were retired to make iheajirika COAS, no one complained. It was the president's choice.

Blame them if they fail.

You don't get it right do you Where is the speaker from Where is the senate president from Where is the president from In addition to the other key appointments PMB is makng now. Can you compare this to GEJ administration Or are you think revenge
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by clemmonce(m): 8:18am On Aug 28, 2015
Youpele52:
THIS ONE-SIDED APPOINTMENTS IF CONTINUED MAY LEAD TO A NATIONWIDE UPROAR AND PROTEST AND IF PMB REMAINS RIGID ABOUT IT I'M SURE REFEREDUM IS WHAT WE MAY GET HERE IN NIGERIA. #justsaying #factsonly
you being on Nairaland shows you are educated why talk like an illetrate ? What we need are people that can get the job done not people from my state , my tribe and so on. Go to otueke and see if it is now London , go Ogun state and see if obasanjo has change to New York . my brother be wise. this is the new century.
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2015
Youpele52:
THIS ONE-SIDED APPOINTMENTS IF CONTINUED MAY LEAD TO A NATIONWIDE UPROAR AND PROTEST AND IF PMB REMAINS RIGID ABOUT IT I'M SURE REFEREDUM IS WHAT WE MAY GET HERE IN NIGERIA. #justsaying #factsonly
if the nation should start any evil/wicked uproar or protest, then Buhari will turn to who he is known for, i guess you know what i mean.

All we care is a better nigeria, what does it profit to appoint a minister from myi town and he disappoint/loot.

Buhari pls carry on, you alone knows what is best for the masses
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2015
Nnemuka:
Buhari appointed a man because he uses same car for over a decade? ewoooo
bwahahahhahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahhha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The dullard wont kill me ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

i am really ashamed of the zoo president, the man is truly dull.kai

A man who can maintain one car for just 5 years is capable of handling any stuation. It doesn't take only discipline to do that but also 'serious' anger management.
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
i dont need to visit biafraland land to know what it is about. i can tell by the millions of igbos that escape from it daily. millions of people dont try to escape from heaven daily grin

That is timidity and myopia. To succeed in life, you do not stay at one place and conclude that you are living the best life. There must be comparison. Even if you can not afford to travel or you do not have a friend or relative to visit there. I am sure you see most of those Nollywood movies, the ones acted with mansions ? Those are acted in Biafraland. Trust me, when Biafra pulls out of Nigeria, Yorubas will really suffer in the hands of the Northerners. The Bible recognized this when it stated; "Fear North, for I am with you".
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2015
crixtex:
Honestly Buhari scares me...
grin grin
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by Youpele52: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2015
You don't get it do you

When GEJ was elected into office he got the least number of votes from the north. Yet when he made appointment though he was from the south majority of the appointments went to the north. To balance things up so that it won't be like he's anti-north or anti-Islam, dream of One Nigeria.

PMB today is doing different thing. He's from the north, yes he got the least number of votes from the south south and south east don't doesn't mean he should have it against them and give all his appointment to the north. Now that's pro-north, pro-islam and pathetically anti-One Nigeria.

I just pray God opens your eyes to see where your Sai Buhari is getting it wrong?

clemmonce:
you being on Nairaland shows you are educated why talk like an illetrate ? What we need are people that can get the job done not people from my state , my tribe and so on. Go to otueke and see if it is now London , go Ogun state and see if obasanjo has change to New York . my brother be wise. this is the new century.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by wordcat(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2015
lorbah001:
Are these people not worthy? If they are, then why the fuss

U can only be pained by this selection if only you're expecting ur uncle or friend's brother, sister, aunt or whatever to be appointed so u can oppress that fellow job-seeker or favour-finders but if not abeg parkwell

Since I've no uncle or friend or whatever am expecting to be appointed, ANY COMPETENT Nigerian is ok by me.

Say Baba!
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by adexpa(m): 8:28am On Aug 28, 2015
until we stop mixing appointments with ethnicity we can neva get it right. Many president came n do it d way u expected but nothing good eva come out of it:only dullard does same thing repeatedly n expect different result, what we all clamour for is beta nigeria but forget to ask hw it will be realized*a well n meaningful leader serve with all available form of leadership be auto or demo*we've entrust power to PMP,we have to allow him drive d power.
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by tbaba1234: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2015
HirstMOG:

You don't get it right do you Where is the speaker from Where is the senate president from Where is the president from In addition to the other key appointments PMB is makng now. Can you compare this to GEJ administration Or are you think revenge

The legislators voted for who they wanted.. those were not appointments. Also the President, speaker and senate president are from three different zones.

The north is not monolithic.

The accusation of sectional bias could also have been leveled at GEJ. It wasn't.

A man from your zone does not guarantee good leadership.

Let the president choose his team.
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by sukkot: 8:29am On Aug 28, 2015
BiafranNigerian:

That is timidity and myopia. To succeed in life, you do not stay at one place and conclude that you are living the best life. There must be comparison. Even if you can not afford to travel or you do not have a friend or relative to visit there. I am sure you see most of those Nollywood movies, the ones acted with mansions ? Those are acted in Biafraland. Trust me, when Biafra pulls out of Nigeria, Yorubas will really suffer in the hands of the Northerners. The Bible recognized this when it stated; "Fear North, for I am with you".
[b] lmao. listen, and i am not even trying to be tribalistic here because what i do on nairaland is called reciprocated tribalism which is fight back tribalism with tribalism. but in reality i see all black people as one. with that being said in terms of character i think yorubas and hausas are more aligned in character so if we decide to secede we will go with north. hausas are humble and love peace and they dont try to invade and take over other tribes territory. thats exactly the same trait with the yoruba man. we all just want peace and to respect each others sovereignty despite being a nation. thats what unites hausa and yoruba. igbo on the other hand are very boastful and try to take over where they go hence the statement LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND. this is a prophesy the saradauna made 50 years ago, he said anywhere igbos go they try to take over. and this is 50 years later and the prophesy has come true with the igbo statement LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND. next thing you know the statement will change to LAGOS IS IGBO LAND. so as you can see ? we have nothing in common with the igbos but more in common with hausas in terms of character[/b]

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM[/img]
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by Youpele52: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2015
May be you don't know there is more strength in diversity. Nigeria is a diverse country with lots of tribes and ethnic group. If the groups are not represented in the government it becomes one-sided and the strength/synergy we should have gotten from our diversity to better Nigeria is lost. And the other groups will be agitated.
Look at our national football team and admire the power of harnessing our diversity... The synergy is unmatched if all our players are from one part of the country. #thinkbrother.
PMB can't tell us that's no honest man in the south.

clemmonce:

1 Like

Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by tbaba1234: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2015
Youpele52:

You don't get it do you

When GEJ was elected into office he got the least number of votes from the north. Yet when he made appointment though he was from the south majority of the appointments went to the north. To balance things up so that it won't be like he's anti-north or anti-Islam, dream of One Nigeria.

PMB today is doing different thing. He's from the north, yes he got the least number of votes from the south south and south east don't doesn't mean he should have it against them and give all his appointment to the north. Now that's pro-north, pro-islam and pathetically anti-One Nigeria.

I just pray God opens your eyes to see where your Sai Buhari is getting it wrong?

GEJ appointments did not favour the north... most of major appointment s were with southerners. No one complained.

What did the people appointed contribute to their zones?
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by HirstMOG(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2015
clemmonce:
If you become president tomorrow you can do like wise. you being on Nairaland shows you are educated why talk
like an illetrate ? What we need are people that can get the
job done not people from my state , my tribe and so on.
Go to otueke and see if it is now London , go Ogun state
and see if obasanjo has change to New York . my brother
be wise. this is the new century.

Can you recall how many Northern leaders we have had in this country Can you recall how many key positions persons from the North have occupied Why have they not made the Nation better than this today What even makes you think these appointed persons are the best or will deliver in their different offices What makes you think that there are no more credible persons from the South than those appointed from the North Nigeria is not a one man's business, all parties/stakeholders should be carried along that is my argument.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by Youpele52: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2015
tbaba1234:

GEJ appointments did not favour the north... most of major appointment s were with southerners. No one complained.

What did the people appointed contribute to their zones?

Google is your friend. Google Jonathan's appointment wink
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by Kx: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2015
For me: individual's character over federal character; competence over ethnicity.
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
[b] lmao. listen, and i am not even trying to be tribalistic here because what i do on nairaland is called reciprocated tribalism which is fight back tribalism with tribalism. but in reality i see all black people as one. with that being said in terms of character i think yorubas and hausas are more aligned in character so if we decide to secede we will go with north. hausas are humble and love peace and they dont try to invade and take over other tribes territory. thats exactly the same trait with the yoruba man. we all just want peace and to respect each others sovereignty despite being a nation. thats what unites hausa and yoruba. igbo on the other hand are very boastful and try to take over where they go hence the statement LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND. this is a prophesy the saradauna made 50 years ago, he said anywhere igbos go they try to take over. and this is 50 years later and the prophesy has come true with the igbo statement LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND. next thing you know the statement will change to LAGOS IS IGBO LAND. so as you can see ? we have nothing in common with the igbos but more in common with hausas in terms of character[/b]

Now I see the weakness, the fear and the chief reason, yorubas align with Hausas. Sounds great too. Meanwhile, Biafraland is not made up of Igbos alone, there are over 100 ethic nationalities within the Biafran flag and command, except may be you want to call us all Igbo.

Most importantly, the Biafrans are not interested in the One Nigeria Experiment, infact we actually Seceded, minted our currency, and had an army, but your forefathers in alliance with the Hausas killed 3 million Biafrans forcing them to remain in One Nigeria against their will.

My Yoruba brother, now we, again are trying to launch a peaceful secession, because we know we are conquerors, we know we are different, and yet the Hausas in alliance with your Yoruba brothers do not want us to secede.

Do you see the confusion ? You dont like us, and we know. And we want out, and you say No. That is the confusion my brother.
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by sukkot: 8:37am On Aug 28, 2015
BiafranNigerian:

Now I see the weakness, the fear and the chief reason, yorubas align with Hausas. Sounds great too. Meanwhile, Biafraland is not made up of Igbos alone, there are over 100 ethic nationalities within the Biafran flag and command, except may be you want to call us all Igbo.

Most importantly, the Biafrans are not interested in the One Nigeria Experiment, infact we actually Seceded, minted our currency, and had an army, but your forefathers in alliance with the Hausas killed 3 million Biafrans forcing them to remain in One Nigeria against their will.

My Yoruba brother, now we, again are trying to launch a peaceful secession, because we know we are conquerors, we know we are different, and yet the Hausas in alliance with your Yoruba brothers do not want us to secede.

Do you see the confusion ? You dont like us, and we know. And we want out, and you say No. That is the confusion my brother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

i dont think anyone is stopping you from seceding. what are you seceding from ? you already have your states. why do you need to secede when you have your own land ? doesnt make sense
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by HirstMOG(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2015
tbaba1234:

The legislators voted for who they wanted.. those were not appointments. Also the President, speaker and senate president are from three different zones.

The north is not monolithic.

The accusation of sectional bias could also have been leveled at GEJ. It wasn't.

A man from your zone does not guarantee good leadership.

Let the president choose his team.

I wish good fruits are known from the seed or rather great people are know from the embryo. Since PMB knows the hearts of men and can see the future, no problem.
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

i dont think anyone is stopping you from seceding. what are you seceding from ? you already have your states. why do you need to secede when you have your own land ? doesnt make sense
I think you do not understand the meaning of the word secede. You probably need the help of Mr. Dictionary.

Again, Yorubas 'believe' that they are partners with the Hausas, but current appointment shows that the Yorubas have been used and dumbed again. Is that not much more like a Master/Slave relationship ? The Hausas being the masters in this context and the Yorubas being slaves ?
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by jbcul4ril(m): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2015
The question here is, are the Igbos expecting PMB to appoint more of Igbos around him? No way. Now they are talking about marginalization, but when they were casting their votes they did not think of that. Do you expect PMB to appoint more from the region he got vote less? You must be a politician to answer my questions. Politics is a game of Numbers. All this years Federal Character was considered, where has it gotten us to? Besides he appointed Christians from the minority side of the North and A PDP member from the South South as Senior Special adviser.
PMB has told Nigeria that CHANGE is what he believe in. That means things will be done different from the usual ways for the progress of the country. He also told Nigerians that He belong to Nobody but everybody. That means he will not look faces to appoint, make decisions and consider sentiments of any kind which is inline with the Oat of Office he took. I stand to be corrected
I so submit
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by sukkot: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
I think you do not understand the meaning of the word secede. You probably need the help of Mr. Dictionary.

Again, Yorubas 'believe' that they are partners with the Hausas, but current appointment shows that the Yorubas have been used and dumbed again. Is that not much more like a Master/Slave relationship ? The Hausas being the masters in this context and the Yorubas being slaves ?
obasanjo ruled for 8 years. it is hausas turn. we are a fair people
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by Sulkhanate: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2015
NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom 2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu 3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi 4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu 5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi 6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon 7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu 8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa 9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki 10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa 11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh 12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu 13.FAAN~George Uriesi 14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu 15.SEC~Aruma Otteh 16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji 17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil 18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo 19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo 20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade 21.Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh 22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu 23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma 24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya 25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu 26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba 27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk 28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie 29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo 30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio 31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie 32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale 33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla 34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura 35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri 36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South. 37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba 38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh 40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc... GEJ appointments during his tenure!!!
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by Sulkhanate: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2015
HirstMOG:

You don't get it right do you Where is the speaker from Where is the senate president from Where is the president from In addition to the other key appointments PMB is makng now. Can you compare this to GEJ administration
NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom 2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew
Yakubu 3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi 4.PENCOM~Mrs.
Chinelo Anohu Amazu 5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon 7.Bank Of Industry~Ms.
Evelyn Oputu 8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest
Nwanpa 9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki
10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa 11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi
Udoh 12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu 13.FAAN~George Uriesi
14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu 15.SEC~Aruma Otteh
16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji 17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul
Orhil 18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo 19.Maritime Academy
Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo 20.Railway
Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade 21.Nigerian Tourism
Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh 22.Budget Office
Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu 23.NERDC~Prof
Godswill Obioma 24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya 25.Standard
Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu 26.Nigerian
Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba
27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk
28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie
29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo 30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious
Gbenio 31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter
Chigozie 32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr.
Yemi Kale 33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr.
Jonah Otunla 34.Auditor General Of The
Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura 35.National
Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri 36.News Agency Of
Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima
Niboro....from the South South. 37.NEPC E/S David I
Adelugba 38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr
Emeka Ezeh 40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc... GEJ
appointments during his tenure!!!
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by Sulkhanate: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=g4everybody post=37412810]Buhari need to understand that Nigeria is a muti ethnic society and no region has the MONOPOLY OF COMPETENCE. He is trying to prove some people right that he is an unrepentant tribal bigot[/ NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom 2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew
Yakubu 3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi 4.PENCOM~Mrs.
Chinelo Anohu Amazu 5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon 7.Bank Of Industry~Ms.
Evelyn Oputu 8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest
Nwanpa 9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki
10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa 11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi
Udoh 12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu 13.FAAN~George Uriesi
14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu 15.SEC~Aruma Otteh
16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji 17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul
Orhil 18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo 19.Maritime Academy
Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo 20.Railway
Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade 21.Nigerian Tourism
Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh 22.Budget Office
Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu 23.NERDC~Prof
Godswill Obioma 24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya 25.Standard
Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu 26.Nigerian
Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba
27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk
28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie
29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo 30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious
Gbenio 31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter
Chigozie 32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr.
Yemi Kale 33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr.
Jonah Otunla 34.Auditor General Of The
Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura 35.National
Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri 36.News Agency Of
Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima
Niboro....from the South South. 37.NEPC E/S David I
Adelugba 38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr
Emeka Ezeh 40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc... GEJ
appointments during his tenure!!! ]
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
obasanjo ruled for 8 years. it is hausas turn. we are a fair people
And I ask again. Was Obasanjo ruling as a Yoruba man or as a Hausa surrogate ? Lest we forget. He hunted Mike Adenuga and the man ran to the UK to hide. He fleeced Lagos state allocation for many years and hunted Tinubu down. He did not even renovate a single Federal Road in Lagos all through the 8yrs and even the road leading to his home was not tarred, because his people hated him. Which cultivated the rumours that he is probably not a Yoruba by DNA. Uba was turned to a billionaire by Obasanjo, in one of the meetings that I was present with Uba then at Lekki Phase 1 as a young man, he would relate hoe Obasanjo doesnt trust Yorubas with his life, after Uba finished giving Obasanjo treatment when he was released from prison. Remember that Obasanjo spent weeks at the home of Uba in Texas USA. Obasanjo could not trust a Yoruba to treat him. That defines why OBJ and Uba are enjoying excellent friendship till death.

Again, Yaradua came on board and declared Amnesty to the Freedom Fighters of the Biafran Enclave and billions have been allocated to our boys. Yet OPC and ACF have been ridiculed as regional noise makers. It is safe to say that OBJ's tenure was not favorable to the Yorubas, the reason is simple. He was a Hausa at heart.

Fear North, for I am always with you.
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by sukkot: 8:54am On Aug 28, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
And I ask again. Was Obasanjo ruling as a Yoruba man or as a Hausa surrogate ? Lest we forget. He hunted Mike Adenuga and the man ran to the UK to hide. He fleeced Lagos state allocation for many years and hunted Tinubu down. He did not even renovate a single Federal Road in Lagos all through the 8yrs and even the road leading to his home was not tarred, because his people hated him. Which cultivated the rumours that he is probably not a Yoruba by DNA. Uba was turned to a billionaire by Obasanjo, in one of the meetings that I was present with Uba then at Lekki Phase 1, after Uba finish giving Obasanjo treatment when he was released from prison. Remember that Obasanjo spent weeks at the home of UBA in Texas USA. Obasanjo could not trust a Yoruba to treat him. That defines why OBJ and Uba are enjoying excellent friendship till death.

Again, Yaradua came on board and declared Amnesty to the Freedom Fighters of the Biafran Enclave and billions have been allocated to our boys. Yet OPC and ACF have been ridiculed as regional noise makers. It is safe to say that OBJ's tenure was not favorable to the Yorubas, the reason is simple. He was a Hausa at heart.

Fear North, for I am always with you.
and again i repeat, obasanjo ruled for 8 years. it is hausas turn. why do you hate the hausa so much ? you dont think its their turn to rule ? ebele was there for 6 years. its hausas turn. stop being greedy. jeezzzz
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by kernigsloan: 8:54am On Aug 28, 2015
wachakuta:
Competence over ethnicity any day any time....

Even otouke is suffering from lack of competence...

Carry Go baba... we de behind u!!

Wailers make una come resume work oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Closes Case Against Metuh / Bashir Machina: I Won’t Step Down For Lawan / APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.