Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady (41776 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
So many relationship issues here and there. Guys and Ladies are asking so many questions such as:

a. Is it OK to date an undergraduate with the aim of marrying her?

b. How old is modest for a girl to get into a relationship?

3. I caught my girlfriend with another guy, should I break up with her?

A lot of salient and underlying factors exist why relationships of many years 'dilapidate' in a twinkling of an eye.

I'm not against dating an undergraduate but I'm against dating one with an undergraduate's mindset. There are quite many who believe they are not yet ready for this whole relationship saga hence doing you a favour hanging out with you. Shocking, but true. To such, I say, Bon Voyage!

As the age long mantra says, Only time will tell.

When these girls behave that way, some times, you don't get to blame them even as Ladies in general believe you know what you're up to coming to ask them out...The crux of this thread is Dating a Working Class Lady Has More Advantages And Better Chances Of A "Safe Landing"Than Dating An 'undergraduate'. Let's see some of my reasons:

1. Good Money Management Skill.

A working class lady better understand how hard it is to make money. Yes, she buys shoes and some times engage in profligate spending but with caution. She tries to keep a part for the rainy weeks, LOL. With this attitude of hers, you can hand your ATM to her without worries tongue

2. Maturity

Maturity is built in her through the stress at work. Though girls will be girls but there are some things you won't see her get involved in. Imagine her working and schooling at same time, you'll hardly even see her in social networks sef. How we need mature ladies in the dating game and not just recharge card beggers.

3. Her Generosity Is Heightened

It is expected she has conquered the "Me Alone" attitude because a part of her salary goes to her family, supposedly. Some times, she sends some to her siblings. Most times, she is left with a little. At those moments, her dp will change, "Family is everything". True! Those guys in her work place wondering, "what's she doing with her money?". Now you know. You can be sure she will be of financial help to both in-laws.

4. She Has A 'better' Idea On What She Really Need In Her Man.

She has met several kinds of guys, so her choosing you is more of her "last resort". Having dated "many guys", you're one lucky dude. o:
You can't count on an undergraduate that much. She still has many choices to make: Uni, Masters, NYSC, Work place etc. Oh mehn!

5. Financial Assistance

She can be of great help when the burden of pre-marriage activities come knocking. Also, she won't just come into your house with her GMG, but with some of her things too that will benefit all. It's not compulsory but it's relieving, you know.

6. Less Time for Casual/Childish Stuff

It's hard to find a working class Lady who is engrossed with work find time to live carelessly (partying). It might exist but only in rare cases. More often than not, she spends time with her closest besties not with any T, D & H. If she is ALWAYS on Social Network, forget it. At least, you can tell she has a dream, a passion, a drive. Even if she is less busy, she tries to perfect her tailoring, dancing or designing skill. She hates being idle. Above all, childish stuff like being the FTC or making money out of guys on internet or real life disgusts her.

7. Work Exposure

Having to work with other married colleague of hers, she gets to know the real needs of every man thus coming into marriage with some form of relevant information. Just hope she doesn't meet the wrong women sha.

Have a good evening smiley
#covers blanket#

157 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by jmoore(m): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
really?

Self-employed nko?

12 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by ladyF(f): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmmm....but they said when ur wife gives birth, she should resign to take care of the kids some time ago on this nairaland...ok bye

Modified: I was the FTC on Oga Nairaland's thread for super moderator grin although my comment is now hidden, but if u check his profile you will see my name as the last commenter. I'm highly honoured Oga Nairaland grin

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by peeparty(m): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
on point, so no hope for lazy gehs lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by irishCream: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
undecided
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by vizkiz: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
ladyF:
Ok....but they said when ur wife gives birth, she should resign to take care of the kids some time ago on this naira land...ok bye

marrying someone as jobless as you are will be the biggest mistake of one's life undecided

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by ladyF(f): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:

marrying someone as jobless as you are will be the biggest mistake of one's life undecided
Noted Mr. Vizkiz

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by 1miccza: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nice write up but i think the most important is her financial support

8 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by ronald4lif(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lol @ childish stuff like being the FTC won't cross their mind. Couldn't agree less.

15 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
1miccza:
Nice write up but i think the most important is her financial support

Yea...The "Core Core"

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by vizkiz: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
ladyF:

Noted Mr. Vizk.iz

tongue
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
ronald4lif:
Lol @ childish stuff like being the FTC won't cross their mind. Couldn't agree less.

As in enh... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
jmoore:
really?

Self-employed nko?

As long as she is working... Self employed is the best form of employment na

7 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by SUGARBEE(f): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
kiss kiss.. Financial support does it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Spikkylee: 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
M
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Self-employed na work too na.
jmoore:
really?

Self-employed nko?
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
YahyahAbudu:
Bs df gs yet try rd sb DJ jiooo do it it oe gs ft herw u reg gff hag d gff sg sad tuyi hi kdp stop g sb sfd cv sb df yt ur Yeeeeee h Wu t it i tuyi h kd jjjjjj were o weep h df see Yeeeeee hhds new gj

Lalasticlala: Please save NL from kids like this.

This is a TROLL!

10 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
Yes o. You must be working na, even if na hair you de plait e better than doing nothing den wan marry man wey de work make u help am spend him money anyhow grin

Those kids above and the one below reciting abcd, na make person no born pikin like una dem create this thread angry angry

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Boyfriend Gives His Girlfriend Money, Whats It Called? / If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.